Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
The 'light plumper'...
« on: November 26, 2009, 01:28:08 PM »
Not to get into a whole thing about where 'voluptuous' ends and 'light plumper' begins (as it's all so subjective) I'll merely define 'light plumper' as a synonym for what I refer to as 'semi-thick' ...which is to say neither a bona-fide plumper and a bit too thin to be truly 'thick'. Most often characterized by a waist that no one would call tiny, the 'light plumper' can be very easy on the eyes, especially when she's got enough up top and down below to retain that visually feminine bust-waist-hips (and ass) ratio despite her being thicker in the middle.

I'm going to start off with Yu Ogawa, who, truth be told, is probably on the lighter-side of 'light plumper' as I'm sure many would consider her merely voluptuous. Though I've christened this thread with an Asian model (I'm on a bit of a jag lately, though will be transitioning to retro/vintage models soon) please feel free to contribute ANY kind of 'light plumper' you fancy. :)

Palomine

Re: The 'light plumper'...
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 01:42:27 PM »
Our next 'light plumper' also happens to be Asian, but only because I'm still in that mode. She's the aptly named Milk Matsuzuka and while not big enough to be anyone's realistic definition of a true 'plumper' she's certainly comfortably beyond being described as petite. Softly pendulous, the asymmetry visible in this photo is a bit exaggerated: in others, her south-facing breasts (looking for all the world like a couple of adorable sad puppies) appear somewhat more evenly matched in size.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 03:38:52 PM »
Have you tried any of the yellow fever medications? Just sayin'. There's nothing wrong with it...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 04:03:25 PM »
Of COURSE right at this moment none of my favorites who fit this are coming to mind, but the older I get, the more I'm starting to think the "light plumper" type is my ideal. I've know a few very recently, and it makes me oh so very happy...

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 04:17:40 PM »
Yu Ogawa is fantastic. If I can't get a Fuko in my life, I would not be sad at all at getting a Yu instead.

Oh, and pedonbio, you say we should take yellow fever meds, as if having yellow fever is a bad thing :)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Palomine

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 11:07:03 AM »
The last bunch of selected Asian photos (for the time being) before I move on to vintage and retro subjects...

I've never seen this video or even heard of this model before, but Mizuki An appears to qualify as a 'light plumper' (just barely) and frankly, the video look like it'd be far more entertaining that anything to be found in most tv network prime-time lineups. ;)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 12:38:53 PM »
Talk about going out with a bang. Nice!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Palomine

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 09:15:18 PM »
Turned up among vintage/retros but appropriate for this thread. A woman clearly capable of using her assets. ;)

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 01:31:00 AM »
Wow, that's a fairly epic load on her there.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 01:32:33 PM »
Of COURSE right at this moment none of my favorites who fit this are coming to mind, but the older I get, the more I'm starting to think the "light plumper" type is my ideal. I've know a few very recently, and it makes me oh so very happy...

So I've got to ask: Does Mary qualify?
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Palomine

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 03:55:41 PM »
This bit of creamy vintage goodness would only be considered a 'light plumper' by the over-wrought standards of today. Lovely and wholesome looking to me, regardless of superfluous labels. Sorry, no idea who she is.

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 12:39:24 PM »
I approve of this thread! ;D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 12:41:56 PM by ROUNDandHEAVY »
Call me Bob.

Palomine

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 12:18:36 AM »
Sara Rue is a zillion times better looking WITH the extra poundage IMO.

This brunette (maybe latina?) zoftig vision of femininity is known to me only as 'cas' (perhaps short for Cassandra?) and I was smitten the first time I ran across her pix in a newsgroup years ago. For obvious reasons: that smile, those eyes, that voluptuous figure and that awesome natural rack. Splendid! :)

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 08:22:01 AM »
OMG!!!!!

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 06:20:04 PM »
Both the last two pictures posted fit my definition of awesome.   ;D

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.