Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: The 'light plumper'...
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 01:16:43 PM »
I only know of her as "Friggy" but there's no denying that if you're in the mood for a plush retro light plumper with all kinds of soft goodness, she'd do. ;)

Palomine

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2010, 07:22:08 PM »
I'm sure this is a model we all know, but I've got this brain freeze going on at the moment and can't recall her name... from Southern Charms or Divine Breasts or someplace like that I believe. Regardless, a very lovely example of light plumper IMO. A smile that appealing would be a welcome sight even if it came with a scrawny pair of deflated A-cups. :)

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2010, 08:26:45 PM »
I'm sure this is a model we all know, but I've got this brain freeze going on at the moment and can't recall her name... from Southern Charms or Divine Breasts or someplace like that I believe. Regardless, a very lovely example of light plumper IMO. A smile that appealing would be a welcome sight even if it came with a scrawny pair of deflated A-cups. :)

Serenity?
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Palomine

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 01:51:52 PM »
I'm not sure Goob.

Here's someone I'm also not sure about... an "Ida."

Palomine

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 09:02:28 PM »
I know nothing about her other than what I put in the filename of this little collage I made from the few lowrez cam caps I ran across. More's the pity.

CyberGump2

• B Cup
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 04:23:21 PM »
I'm sure this is a model we all know, but I've got this brain freeze going on at the moment and can't recall her name... )

Sapphire  ....  never a small girl but she has put on lots of weight in the past couple of years

Pal replies: Of course! (Kicks self). Thanks! :D

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 08:50:44 PM by Palomine »

colt13

• E Cup
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2010, 09:14:12 PM »
I approve of this thread! ;D

Does Kiki Kakuchi count? Btw, those are some awesome pics of Sara. Shows that she is more than a handful.

Palomine

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2010, 04:32:01 PM »
Lucy LaVerne: very, very nice when you're in the mood for more than just a snack. ;)

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 04:07:03 PM »
I wouln't consider Janey Frawley (a/k/a Reynolds) as any kind of plumper, but some might:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 04:16:31 PM »
What a great concept. I've always preferred a woman be a little bit more on the heavy side, then one a little bit more on the skinny side.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 09:22:51 AM »
Not to get into a whole thing about where 'voluptuous' ends and 'light plumper' begins (as it's all so subjective) I'll merely define 'light plumper' as a synonym for what I refer to as 'semi-thick' ...which is to say neither a bona-fide plumper and a bit too thin to be truly 'thick'. Most often characterized by a waist that no one would call tiny, the 'light plumper' can be very easy on the eyes, especially when she's got enough up top and down below to retain that visually feminine bust-waist-hips (and ass) ratio despite her being thicker in the middle.

Palomine - I will also refrain from getting into a whole discussion about where one body type ends and another begins. However, I do feel that there are some key aspects to a person's build, both male and female, that are necessary to include them in any particular group.

I am more used to terms for women such as "voluptuous" and "zaftig". "Plumper" was only introduced to me after going on-line and "thick" is something I have never used to describe a person's shape.

From the examples posted here I would have to say the one common trait that these women have is thinner than expected arms and legs. They just do not have the "thick" limbs of an average someone who has the same torso proportions.

They might be more rounded but it is concentrated on the torso. These "simi-plump" are really in a gray zone like Palomine said. They still have a chest and a hips for a womanly figure but lack the body-wide mass to consistently be called "Plumper".

I do believe some body part ratios could be used to establish a tipping point when a figure falls to one side or the other in any category.

There are almost as many adjectives for women as there are women, I wonder why...
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 09:30:44 AM »
To me, I would think of a light plumper as being a big heavier or "thicker" then just thick. But both would still have a small waist. A light plumper would have plusher arms and legs, face, and a light pudge on her tummy - small love handles. A thick woman would just have big hips, butt, toned but big legs, but still have an athletic tummy arms, and trim face. Dors is a great example of a light plumper to me. She's got a huge chest, big round hips and butt, and still a small waist. Light face and arms and heavy legs. Yum.

unknown_0

• D Cup
  • Winland Boob-warrior
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2010, 01:37:25 AM »
Sara Rue was in "Popular" She's so haaaaaaawt
Nimeni on Kari Hirviö. Pussatkaa likaista koiraani.

Palomine

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2010, 01:10:40 PM »
Stacey, who probably is aka by other names, barely qualifies as a light plumper IMO... she's simply plush and perhaps a tad on the (semi)thick side. I like the short hair and soft tan lines... reminds me of a Dallas housewife who excites all the teenage boys in the area whenever she tans by her pool. ;)