Re: Second Life state of the art in breasts
« Reply #420 on: March 21, 2012, 05:37:00 PM »
OK... today I was fortunate enough to meet Bart Seymour of Implant Nation, and he guided me through the use of one of his mesh avatars, which I bought.

Here's one photo; I'll put up another tomorrow, to honor 1-1-1.

Some things I should point out: first, I had to tweak my shape a bit to make things work. I will experiment to see just what I can get away with and what looks best; I love being impossibly tall and leggy as well as having enormous breasts. (Time to talk with the BIGAVS folks a bit about a REALLY long-legged giantess avatar...) Second, I didn't have a handy skin in texture form to apply to the mesh avatar, so I appear in the photos with a tanned skin. Just imagine I got back from a week on one of the SL nude beaches, OK?  :) Third, this photo and the one that follows (Bart's; I had just installed the Firestorm FUI beta, and hadn't gotten around to setting graphics) don't show good POV or detail on the mannequin behind me wearing the thong, alas. The stock SL avatar shape is truly bad when it comes to the crotch, and mesh avatars permit a great improvement in that (and other) repsects.

We'll have to see how many clothiers support these avatars. Bart started the clothing layer, which created the market for third-party busty clothing in SL as others followed. I am not sure whether we can move to mesh avatars and have all the possibilities we have with prim breasts (growth or truly extreme size like the royalty of Laurana's Cuties some of which have bustlines well over a hundred feet)--a shame, because sometimes I would love to have my nipples preceding my ribcage by a few meters... but enough of that. Here's today's picture.

T_Man

• F Cup
« Reply #421 on: May 30, 2012, 10:14:41 AM »
Just bumpin' this thread with photos of a lady with great Suzanne Pritchard-like breasts.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #422 on: June 13, 2012, 01:53:19 PM »
bump again: the lovely (lovelies?) Hayley Spore and Milky Atlas  ;D

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

« Reply #423 on: July 15, 2012, 07:29:14 AM »
It's nothing to do with improvement in SL graphics, but... if you can't save your photos, what good do such improvements do? At some point Linux SL clients started hanging when one tried to save a photo to disk (actually, anything trying to use the file picker). The wonderful folks who bring us the Firestorm client have fixed the problem, and in honor of that I had to take a picture, which I hope you'll like:

« Reply #424 on: July 15, 2012, 07:30:36 AM »
bump again: the lovely (lovelies?) Hayley Spore and Milky Atlas  ;D

Thanks, Djoser... Milky and Hayley are utterly gorgeous, and Hayley's quite the growing young lady, isn't she?

« Reply #425 on: July 15, 2012, 11:03:21 AM »
OK... today I was fortunate enough to meet Bart Seymour of Implant Nation, and he guided me through the use of one of his mesh avatars, which I bought.

Here's one photo; I'll put up another tomorrow, to honor 1-1-1.

Some things I should point out: first, I had to tweak my shape a bit to make things work. I will experiment to see just what I can get away with and what looks best; I love being impossibly tall and leggy as well as having enormous breasts. (Time to talk with the BIGAVS folks a bit about a REALLY long-legged giantess avatar...) Second, I didn't have a handy skin in texture form to apply to the mesh avatar, so I appear in the photos with a tanned skin. Just imagine I got back from a week on one of the SL nude beaches, OK?  :) Third, this photo and the one that follows (Bart's; I had just installed the Firestorm FUI beta, and hadn't gotten around to setting graphics) don't show good POV or detail on the mannequin behind me wearing the thong, alas. The stock SL avatar shape is truly bad when it comes to the crotch, and mesh avatars permit a great improvement in that (and other) repsects.

We'll have to see how many clothiers support these avatars. Bart started the clothing layer, which created the market for third-party busty clothing in SL as others followed. I am not sure whether we can move to mesh avatars and have all the possibilities we have with prim breasts (growth or truly extreme size like the royalty of Laurana's Cuties some of which have bustlines well over a hundred feet)--a shame, because sometimes I would love to have my nipples preceding my ribcage by a few meters... but enough of that. Here's today's picture.

Oh shittttttttttt!  Look at the titties!

Flint

• A Cup
« Reply #426 on: July 15, 2012, 05:37:24 PM »
This thread rrrreaallly tempts me to log back on to SL!  :o

Juggernutz

• A Cup
  • vString Scripter
« Reply #427 on: July 17, 2012, 12:07:55 AM »
So I finally got about to making a demo movie of the slow growth functionality built into Violet Studio's vString prim breast attachments.

http://youtu.be/VQDS5zFad5E

This is the mesh version of the vString XXL Super(size) model. I normally wear them at 140% of default size which is about 102" on my avatar for a Cup Size of about 36-JJ^2

I think Hemi, the owner and builder of Violet Studios did a wonderful job with the shape of them, they grow very nicely. I just do the scripting of the breasts.

The Tattoo is from Viicious Bodyart. Vii Bellic is one of the few people in SL who does prim breast tattoos. I think the texture scales very well on Mesh versions of prim breasts.

Prim breasts are a lot of fun but one issue you'll notice from the video is their lots of clipping, you just learn to live with that.

Normally I never growth this fast. When I feel like it, I go out clubbing and grow at 1% per minute or two. That rate good to a long night on the dance floor.

For all your perverts, yes, the slow growth stuff does work during sex, see clipping above. ;) You do not find a lot of breastplay animations in SL and none of them have the well endowed in mind when they make them so major clipping.
SL Name: Juggernutz Ivanovic

T_Man

• F Cup
« Reply #428 on: July 17, 2012, 03:55:48 AM »
Awesome video, Juggernutz! Thanks for posting.

Andrew

• C Cup
« Reply #429 on: July 17, 2012, 08:20:50 AM »
I'm with T_Man and second the agreement. Wonderful demostration, thanks!
later--->Triumph

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #430 on: July 18, 2012, 03:51:27 PM »
I heard that the VStrings can make boobs grow to 64 m diameter each!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

« Reply #431 on: August 27, 2012, 04:00:35 AM »
By Eve, a store in SL, has clothing inspired by the Middle Ages, so I had to give it a try. BTW, I can now say that this photo (like the last one I put up here) shows Foxbean's new prim breasts, the "Christina" model. If I understand rightly, they are capable of slow growth.

(/me blushes; shame on me for not having peeked at the thread lately. You're lovely as ever, Juggernutz.)

T_Man

• F Cup
« Reply #432 on: August 29, 2015, 03:49:26 PM »
A nice rack on a tattooed avatar made with mesh.

« Reply #433 on: August 30, 2015, 04:05:26 PM »
A nice rack on a tattooed avatar made with mesh.
She's lovely. Thanks, T_Man, and thank you to the model, whoever you are.

*blush* I've been away from the grid for quite some time. During that time. SL has settled on fitted mesh as the way to go. Fitted mesh attachments honor avatar physics and the avatar sliders. Also. it looks like a lot of clothiers and attachment makers are making things compatible with the Omega applier system, which should make a lot more clothing and other items available to more breast attachment users.

Fitted mesh breasts thus have the advantage of jiggle, and ... but the disadvantage, for those of us who want at least the possibility of 64-meter (or bigger!) breasts, of being constrained by the sliders. OTOH, there are more breast sliders than just size.

T_Man

• F Cup
« Reply #434 on: September 24, 2015, 01:48:04 PM »
You see all sorts of avatars in SecondLife.

Click it!