Djoser

• X Cup
Re: Second Life state of the art in breasts
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2010, 02:10:46 PM »
Indeed you got a great Avatar MP  ;D as the other users of SL i know here.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

ZEBUS041

• A Cup
    • Plato Voltaire's Blue Undercover Files
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2010, 02:14:01 PM »
Now that's a beachball bosom. ;)

Plato Voltaire

Ginger

• A Cup
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2010, 02:22:45 PM »
Minka Pearl, is is possible to make a custom top for me? This picture shows the 'situation'.

::)

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2010, 02:24:13 PM »
The situation looks pretty...charming if you ask me (your avy is one of my faves as well Ginger, and thanks for sharing the bunch of pics with the community)
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

dan_the_fan

• A Cup
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2010, 04:59:18 PM »
I heard some discussion as to where the best place to go for BE interest is, so I'd thought I'd comment

I first heard about SL in the BEA forums and joined because of the BE aspect of SL and prim breasts.  I've been on SL for over two years and been going to Mammatus for those two years.  The Milky Way Ranch has been there since as long as I've known and hasn't changed in it's open and friendly atmosphere.  As far as clubs go, they come and go.  Even if some last longer, they may change owners, rules, buildings, the list goes on.  I'm not saying change is bad, but it can change for the worse.  I have found big breasts club I like, but they're hard to find and unfortunately come and go.  To be honest, I don't care how hot the dancers are or how well they do their jobs.  Places that have nice people with similar interests, little drama, and reasonable rules, in my opinion are better places to spend your time.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Einstein

Juggernutz

• A Cup
  • vString Scripter
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2010, 11:03:10 PM »
tonight I made cosplay outfit of PowerGirl. But along the way she had accident.

I meet Minka tonight in SL modeling that Powergirl outfit and it's even more stunning live in person then the image does it justice.
SL Name: Juggernutz Ivanovic

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2010, 11:06:10 PM »
Welcome, all!

I'm thinking, that given the much greater area a fashion designer has to play with, there might be some wonderful creations for the superbusty ladies of SL. Could a little fashion show be possible?
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

MP

• A Cup
  • I'm Breastastic!
    • MinkaMade
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2010, 12:01:09 AM »
Hi hi to all, and hello to new friend Juggers. Yes We were having fun and taking lighthearted photographs of powergirlsx2. Since I talk bad and type worse I just post pics ok? Ready to go on trip? Lets go.
(ps I can make a top)(I finish gothic dolly tomorrow thencan do requests, ok yes?) Now to photos!

MP

• A Cup
  • I'm Breastastic!
    • MinkaMade
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2010, 12:03:44 AM »
What? Can only put one per message posting? :( Why that?

(Moderator's note:)
That rule only applies to copyrighted photographs and art. You may post as many images from SL as you want.

Here is more then.
I have about 12. X.x or go see at
http://minkamade.blogspot.com ok?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 07:34:35 AM by gonZo »

MP

• A Cup
  • I'm Breastastic!
    • MinkaMade
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2010, 12:04:41 AM »
:)

MP

• A Cup
  • I'm Breastastic!
    • MinkaMade
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2010, 12:06:03 AM »
:0 :)

MP

• A Cup
  • I'm Breastastic!
    • MinkaMade
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2010, 12:06:51 AM »
 :)

MP

• A Cup
  • I'm Breastastic!
    • MinkaMade
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2010, 12:07:43 AM »
Last one here, Must go MinkaMade to see rest. As you see we inflated for Juggers.

MP

• A Cup
  • I'm Breastastic!
    • MinkaMade
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2010, 12:43:59 AM »
I just got done reading some of BE site. You guys really like big boobs huh? Is big or is it fakes ones too?  :)

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2010, 12:54:16 AM »
Um, Minka, not to rain on your fabulous fashion show, but the reason there is one attachment per post is because of the 1-1-1-1 rule we have here at the BEA. All content that is not specifically claimed to be copyrighted in every post you make is only allowed to be posted 1 picture per 1 post, 1 time per thread, 1 time per 24-hour period (e.g., each of your fashion show pictures must have your copyright label or copyright claimed in the message of your posts for them to be legal).

I anticipate moderation of this thread, not because you're trying to post lots of copyrighted content, but because it is necessary to protect the BEA by asserting copyright in every post you make with pictures you own the copyright and wish to share.

Q-"Just so you know"-BE