zeo

• E Cup
Re: Second Life state of the art in breasts
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 07:11:16 PM »
I suggest everyone try Second Life and go to the Island of Mammatus. Its a boob lovers paradise, really wish someplace like existed in First Life.  ;D

The old mammatus maybe. Now it seems to be dominated by furries. Big breasted furries though.

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 06:02:49 AM »
Well, Melissa & Sylvertung, you've sold me on all this. I've signed onto Second Life and watched an excellent set of BE roleplays at EPIC...I even managed to make friends and score a few Lindens...if only as playing around money. :P

Q-"Qwizzy Belargio, at your service"-BE ;D
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 06:04:32 AM by Q_BE »

Juggernutz

• A Cup
  • vString Scripter
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 11:26:23 AM »
I thought of an interesting question. What the copyright rules for Second Life screen shots? I do not own the IP rights to like 90% of an image so I really can't copyright it, would the one screen shot per day rule be in effect since I can not copyright it in my name?

Attached is my screen shot showing off the epic wonders of Epic, I did not know Prims could get that large.  ;D
SL Name: Juggernutz Ivanovic

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 01:43:21 PM »
I thought of an interesting question. What the copyright rules for Second Life screen shots? I do not own the IP rights to like 90% of an image so I really can't copyright it, would the one screen shot per day rule be in effect since I can not copyright it in my name?

Attached is my screen shot showing off the epic wonders of Epic, I did not know Prims could get that large.  ;D

I guess the first issue is up to the moderators. As for prim size, stock issue SL prims can be up to ten meters in each dimension--but someone found some fine print that allowed for the creation of "megaprims" that are considerably larger. Linden Lab, the folks who run SL, have allowed those that exist to exist, and is supposed to be coming up with a policy on them. Builders love them because you can use them for things like walls, roads, sidewalks, and such and conserve on your prim budget. (A given piece of land is allocated a certain number of prims.)

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2009, 01:48:26 AM »
Oooh, just found a new vendor and like, I must say, I like the look of them... kinda more on the natural, juicy juggs spectrum of things!

Yummers!

Merilyn

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2009, 05:31:40 AM »
Oooh, just found a new vendor and like, I must say, I like the look of them... kinda more on the natural, juicy juggs spectrum of things!

Very nice. Are those Lolas? (And how easy was it to match skin tones?)

Juggernutz

• A Cup
  • vString Scripter
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 09:09:37 AM »

Yummers!

Merilyn

But Merilyn, the super fake implants look so hot on you.

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2009, 10:09:21 AM »
Very nice. Are those Lolas? (And how easy was it to match skin tones?)

Yes, they were Lolas; and pretty easy to set up.  There are a bunch of preset skintones, and it only took a bit of tweaking to get some reasonable results. 

And Juggernutz, I know whatcha mean! I'm kinda torn between wanting to sport giant round Lolo-mellons or juicy knockers... I guess I'll toss it up to the whims of the day!

*kisses*

Merilyn

Juggernutz

• A Cup
  • vString Scripter
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2009, 11:47:01 AM »
Yes, they were Lolas; and pretty easy to set up.  There are a bunch of preset skintones, and it only took a bit of tweaking to get some reasonable results. 

And Juggernutz, I know whatcha mean! I'm kinda torn between wanting to sport giant round Lolo-mellons or juicy knockers... I guess I'll toss it up to the whims of the day!

*kisses*

Merilyn

That's the lovely thing about SL, One day you are sporting huge natural knockers, the next day you can wear big round beach balls implants.  :)

Ginger

• A Cup
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 01:50:02 PM »
hey.. Merlyn JJ... those look fantastic.

Here's a pic of me sitting...

Juggernutz

• A Cup
  • vString Scripter
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 03:00:31 PM »
hey.. Merlyn JJ... those look fantastic.

Here's a pic of me sitting...

I have to say, it's quite the challenge sitting close to Ginger. Her breasts take up so much space. It's also fun to watch her dance (not exotic dancing, just dancing).

Ginger

• A Cup
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2009, 04:47:15 PM »
^

That was fun. I make a good belly dancer.

:'(

I'm starting to wish I could see my belly button, knees, or legs for that matter.

The dancing animations are awesome in SL.

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2009, 11:26:27 PM »
Slyvertung, in case I don't run into you again at the club, thanks for your help with my picture yesterday. I submitted a different one as an official entry into the club contest, and it was directly taken from a snapshot in-world, so no photomanipulation. :)

Q-"The Zoom function is highly useful when taking SL snapshots"-BE

Ginger

• A Cup
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2009, 12:16:29 PM »
 ;D

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2009, 03:05:22 PM »
Wow Ginger! your Avatar has some really big...thingies...i love it!  ;D
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee