ZEBUS041

• A Cup
    • Plato Voltaire's Blue Undercover Files
Re: Second Life state of the art in breasts
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2009, 03:41:49 PM »
Hope there's some anti-grav in that fabric. What kind of bikini bottom is she wearing?  :D

Ginger

• A Cup
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2009, 04:52:54 PM »
I dunno... but the ranch has restricted me to the Clydesdale.

::)

Nakhakren

• E Cup
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 08:33:45 PM »
I've considered trying Second Life several times, but I've had a devil of a time trying to make sense of it all.  I'm not especially tech-savvy, so there's a significant learning curve for me.

I don't suppose anyone has any tips they could offer? ^^;
"God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension."
- Freeman Dyson

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2009, 08:45:56 PM »

Time and practice learning each control, preferably in some open space. The Sandbox is a good place to start.

I'm pretty tech-savvy about learning GUIs, and this one was a doozy, so don't feel bad, Nakhakren. :)

Q-"Great green gobs of greasy, grimy GUI guts"-BE :P

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 10:37:31 PM »
I've considered trying Second Life several times, but I've had a devil of a time trying to make sense of it all.  I'm not especially tech-savvy, so there's a significant learning curve for me.

It takes time to learn, that's for sure--and if things get slow, the lack of immediate feedback makes it a lot harder to associate action with result.

Look for NCI, New Citizens Incorporated. Lots of very helpful people and resources for those starting out.

Don't hang around the "welcome areas"; a lot of the people there aren't particularly helpful--to the contrary, sad to say.

Find a mentor. Find people who share your interests. If you can find a mentor who shares your interests, you're even better off.

Juggernutz

• A Cup
  • vString Scripter
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2009, 05:11:25 AM »
I dunno... but the ranch has restricted me to the Clydesdale.

::)

I got to watch Ginger ride her horse yesterday and even though the ranch gave her their strongest Clydesdale, you could see that its was struggling under the load of her massive breasts. It was a sight to behold thought to watch them bounce and jiggle as the poor horse tried to gallop for Ginger.
SL Name: Juggernutz Ivanovic

danball1976

• E Cup
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2009, 10:53:48 PM »
The old mammatus maybe. Now it seems to be dominated by furries. Big breasted furries though.

While there isn't anything wrong with that, Boob Hax and any of the other admins of the club don't seem willing to advertise it like Teny does (Sylvertung here on the forums).  As far as I know, Mammatus has always been furry dominated.

Also, I own the Villiana sim, and I'm a furry and the majority of all the other tenants on the sim are furries.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 10:57:47 PM by danball1976 »

Sylvertung

• A Cup
    • EPIC Misadventures
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2010, 01:24:28 PM »
Breasts (particularly large breasts), seem to be something that everyone who passes through our doors can agree on. Ever since the very beginning of EPIC, we have tried to make it a comfortable and welcoming place for anyone willing to show up. Humans, furries, macros (giants), micros (tinies), demons...whatever. Considering that I'm an exotic dark elf and not welcome in many places, it was never an issue that we would turn away anyone who shared our common interest in All Things Boob.

Ginger

• A Cup
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2010, 03:48:55 AM »
I'm thinking about toning my boobs down a bit... LOL

They're pretty outrageous... even by EPIC standards.

Q_BE

• P Cup
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2010, 08:02:44 AM »
I'm thinking about toning my boobs down a bit... LOL

They're pretty outrageous... even by EPIC standards.

Well, at least so you can fit through the front door, eh? ;)

Q-"Your horse will thank you"-BE

@Sylvertung: I figured there would be "cliques" in SL as in RL, but still, places where people can't go? It's beyond my reasoning, but I guess people have a right to do what they want and have who they want... :-\

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2010, 11:01:06 AM »
@Sylvertung: I figured there would be "cliques" in SL as in RL, but still, places where people can't go? It's beyond my reasoning, but I guess people have a right to do what they want and have who they want... :-\

Different places in SL have different constraints--there's a Harry Potter RP area where the rules explicitly state "no prim breasts", so I'm not welcome there, and some places are PG. Also, I make a point of not using REALLY large prim breasts for any sort of public performance, out of respect for the artist (and to avoid occupying several adjacent seats.

That said... SL isn't different from RL in a lot of ways, and that includes people's worse sides. I've received some ridicule, and prim breasts come in for a lot of verbal abuse on blogs like SL Fashion Police and What the Fug?

Juggernutz

• A Cup
  • vString Scripter
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2010, 07:42:11 PM »
I met a nice superbusty winged faerie named Milly Atlas whom knows of our forum and she asked me to post a link to some of her SL photo's of herself.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/milky_atlas/

enjoy.
SL Name: Juggernutz Ivanovic

Ginger

• A Cup
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2010, 08:59:50 PM »
Different places in SL have different constraints--there's a Harry Potter RP area where the rules explicitly state "no prim breasts", so I'm not welcome there, and some places are PG. Also, I make a point of not using REALLY large prim breasts for any sort of public performance, out of respect for the artist (and to avoid occupying several adjacent seats.

That said... SL isn't different from RL in a lot of ways, and that includes people's worse sides. I've received some ridicule, and prim breasts come in for a lot of verbal abuse on blogs like SL Fashion Police and What the Fug?

I think I wound up on What the Fug?.... LOL

Q_BE

• P Cup
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2010, 12:27:05 AM »
I hate to keep bringing the topic up at EPIC, but I desperately need a member for my Jennifer Love Hewitt fangroup called "JLH Fanboys". Of course, fangirls are also welcome. I spent $100L for the group and the name, and if I don't get somebody for my group, I'll lose it, and I don't want that to happen if at all possible.

It may be too late by the time you can respond to this, but I decided to give it a try just for the hell of it. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

My group is JLH Fanboys. There's nothing like it, and I suspect nothing will be. :)

Q-"See you on SL"-BE

Ginger

• A Cup
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2010, 03:07:00 AM »
I tried to join, but something flashed up about privacy issues, and I couldn't.