Someone must surely know who this is... LINK REMOVED
« on: December 16, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »
I'm usually content to merely lurk round these parts, but I just have to ask...

Edit by mod: LsA, your link has been removed because it violates the terms of your User Agreement (the BEA Owners rules). While there's nothing wrong with the single vid you were pointing at, it appears on a page with lots of other material (links, vids, still images) that are explicit violations of the BEA rules re: underag3/iffy content. Please remember that you're responsible for what you post here: if you put up a link and other material is accessible from it, that stuff counts. You are welcome to post an IDQ link to JUST that vid itself (by re-uploading it elsewhere if you must) or you're also welcome to post/attach a still image of the subject herself and not the entire page.

BTW, given the amount of gore/accident victim/dead body-type footage/material there, it'd be nice had you warned folks about it in your original post too... that stuff isn't against the BEA rules per se, but some users might find it offensive. Just a suggestion.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:10:02 PM by Palomine »

Re: Someone must surely know who this is...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 06:15:30 AM »
Just thought I'd offer my sincere apologies to anyone who might have encountered any unpleasant content by following that (thankfully removed) link. I honestly had no idea of the kind of stuff that was hosted on that site - I'd encountered the link on another forum and didn't look beyond that particular video before posting it here. I shall be considerably more careful in future.

Pal replies: your apology to the other users is appreciated and of course, there are no hard feelings. Again: you CAN post links to BEA Owner-rule abiding content, but like all of us, it's always much safer to post a link DIRECTLY to the content ITSELF, rather than to a page on which it appears, since you/me/anyone here has no control over what ELSE might also appear on that page now or later. This is why I (and many other users) use attachments (for stills) and will even download/reupload a short clip to a filehost site in order to avoid any chance of collateral issues. Thanks again for being a gentleman... it's a rare quality online and it IS appreciated. :)

« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 11:48:06 AM by Palomine »