Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Yep, that's right!

We hereby reward $3,000.- to anyone who helps us get Anya/Merilyn from the Ukraine in front of our camera's!

This reward will be only payed out to you when your help has led to/resulted into an actual shoot with Anya/Merilyn in a UK studio.

So, start calling those phone numbers, start writing to those email addresses, start pulling those strings and be the first to get Anya in front of our camera's and receive this amazing reward!

Martin Solo

Producer at Flying Rabbits Video
http://www.flyingrabbits.tv
[email protected]
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 03:50:18 AM by Martin Solo »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Couldn't you just email DJPFC? Dude has the inside track to Anya via PinupGlam.com...

-- TheZookie "send me the $3K in unmarked bills, please" 007
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Hello Zookie,

I have emailed DJPFC/Pinup's boss some time ago but he did not want to help me in any way.
Same goes for (XX)Cel and the (mostly) East-European based websites who haved worked with Anya.

I can help Anya to come to the UK with all the right paperwork and I would have no problem letting other websites benefit from that if they are willing to help me out getting Anya and other models for our website.
I could most probably also help Anya to get the right paperwork to get her on a big boob model fancruise in the Caribbean, if she would be interested in participating in such an event.

Unmarked bills?
That shouldn't be much of a problem.  ;)
Rabbits, start printing!  :D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 05:24:42 AM by Martin Solo »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
I admire your tenacity, wow!

Personally I think you should pass on Anya and just use the money to find a new model - because we know the UK is full of great breasts!

If you put up money as an award to British university students to send you the next big find, you will probably end up with someone bigger/better/newer than Anya.

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video

Thanks for the compliment, Bignatslover!  :)

I'm sure there are quite a few busty young women in the UK, but hardly any of them are interested in modelling/showing themselves even only topless on the internet.

Lately, as far as I know, not much if any new big boob talents have emerged in the UK.

So, I don't think letting British students scout for a reward will lead to any new models, but I will look in to that.

However, at this moment as well as for some time now, Anya is first on our list of models we want to work with.

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video

I had contact with Anya some time ago.

She told me that she had stopped modelling.

I hope she will change her mind and that she will be willing to work for our website in the near future.

maybe she has stopped modeling in favor of doing webcam shows now. I see her quit often live on 2 different cam sites. I guess because she makes alot of money doing it all within the comfort of her own home and if the man gets pushy or demand to see more then shes willing to show, all she has to do is click a button.

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video

That could be the case but she did not tell me why she stopped modelling.