Morphs of Milena Velba
« on: January 08, 2010, 12:56:42 AM »
I'm looking for all the Milena Velba morphs I can find. I tried checking a morph site I frequent but the section that was made specifically for her morphs isn't working anymore. Can anyone help me? And thank you ahead of time.

Re: Morphs of Milena Velba
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 11:57:11 PM »
Actually I just found some specific pics I'm looking for morphs of. I know for a fact there's a morph of the last one, but I'm not sure about the others.

Edited by mod: to remove unmorphed prohibited content. PLEASE READ the site rules (tab at top of page) that you ALREADY agreed to abide by as a condition of your registration here, and obey them. Thanks.

I'm sorry I thought that I could post material if I were looking for or to have it morphed. my bad.

Pal replies: you CAN post material when asking for a morph, but not if that material is explicitly prohibited by your User Agreement, such as 'unmorphed Daktari Lorenz content' which generally includes (almost) all images of Milena Velba (with very few, usually candid/non-studio exceptions). PLEASE ***READ*** your User Agreement (also available under the "RULES" tab near the top of forum pages) so that you understand the BEA Owner's policies including those related to prohibited content, the "1-1-1" rule, etc... Your participation IS welcome here (and there are LOTS of Milena fans here too, just like you) but we need you to abide by the terms of the User Agreement just like everyone else. Thanks. :)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 10:51:35 AM by Palomine »

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 08:54:22 AM »
 ;D

Awwww. he made a mistake and since he is just eager for a morph of this spectacular lady I did one for him.  ;)
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Mad Dawg

• E Cup
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 09:53:12 AM »
*scratches head* ya know morphing Milena, I don't really see any difference.
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 01:13:29 PM »
Hi Fireheartthunder, please have a look at my galleries, there are dozen of Milena's morphs, hope you'll like them  :)
Here are another one for you
Bigger is Better

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 05:22:37 PM »
Thanks everyone. And Cebe, I'll check out the galleries ASAP.

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 05:57:29 PM »
Truth be told there's a LONG story to why I'm asking for the morphs. Where to start? Okay, over the net I've been studying VBH. I've gone so far as to find a few girls to interview about their condition and how it affects their daily life and their childhood. The biggest part of getting them to talk about a sensitive topic is trust. And a girl I met recently Has been showing me pics of "herself". She claims she looks like Milena Velba just with a bigger bust. And the pics she's shown me do seem to be bigger than Milena. So just to be on the safe side I searched for the pics she showed me and found pics of Milena in the exact same poses and clothes. Now I planned to bring these to her attention and tell her that I understand if she doesn't want pics of herself spreading across the net, I mean I'm a guy she knows nothing about she met on the net. I realize that this is giving her the benefit of the doubt but I feel better about myself doing it this way and it won't ruin the little friendship we made up till now. And the reason I'm searching for the morphs is because I want to show her the exact pics I've seen from her. The pics she showed me were quite convincing and difficult to tell that they were morphs... So since I can't show the pics on here because I was unaware about the whole rule regarding specific pics.

Pic 1: She's wearing a pink shirt that has like straps hanging from it that shows a tremendous amount of cleavage. She's also wearing a denim skirt. She's leaning forward holding onto a mop handle with the mop in the bucket. Oh she's also wearing fuzzy slippers.

Pic 2: She's wearing a white shirt with pink flowers on it with dull blue jeans(possibly shorts or a skirt. Can't tell from the angle). She had a small green apple in her mouth. She's looking up with her arms up like she's reaching for another apple.

Pic 3: She's wearing dull blue jeans and a TIGHT dark purple tank top. And her breast are bulging out of the top of it with her looking down at them in mock shock. Oh and the top has like a tassel like thing hanging from the front of it.

And on a side-note: Cebe, saw your morphs on here. and all I can say is that they were HOT. ^-^
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 09:39:53 PM by Fireheartthunder »

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 03:35:03 PM »
Maybe one of this series  ???
Bigger is Better

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 11:48:05 PM »
I don't believe so Cebe but hot pic.  ;)

no1drwhofan

• A Cup
    • no1drwhofan
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 03:48:45 AM »
bumping with this cap from her bowling vid

...which, unfortunately, had to be removed because it was unmorphed Daktari Lorenz content prohibited by the Forum Rules. We've privately urged you to follow the rules more carefully, but this violation --your tenth-- earns you a two-week temporary ban.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 06:34:27 AM by gonZo »

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 08:59:42 AM »
Overpacked? ;D
Call me Bob.

GunnerDD

• B Cup
  • Yep, Big Boobs and guns...
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 08:52:32 AM »
I would help you lady's pack something.....

Oh, there is a box?

Giggity....

Something about a woman "busting" out of a uniform.... It is just nice....

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 10:04:48 AM »
Search difficulties?  Truly?  I found this right away. ;D

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 05:43:36 PM »
I do. ;D
Call me Bob.