Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Senior moment... brain no work. ;)

Edit June 2015: burpman says this is the 80s model Mia aka Myra, who also appeared as Connie, Darlene and Marianne, as well as (apparently) Deena. :)  

« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 12:35:12 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

Re: Deena aka ? Familiar retro red-bru... EASY ID.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 12:06:42 PM »
What? Her name is Deena? I could have sworn she was a retro model more commonly known under another name.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 01:21:55 PM »
Well, from the angle the first picture looks a lot like Laura Sands, but it is definitely not her. To date the pictures, I'd guess the pickup truck in the second picture is late 1980s, early 1990s.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Palomine

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 10:15:13 AM »
You're right (of course ;)) PB... that makes the photos much more recent than I thought, which probably reduces my chances of getting an ID for this model. I've only got a couple of pix left of her, so I'll just post 'em til I run out... maybe someone will recognize her. :)

Added later: turns out that was my last photo of this subject... the rest were dupes. So, unless others turn up and I cull old downloads, I've got no more pix to bump this thread with. Hopefully, someone will eventually recognize her and reply in this thread. :) *fingers crossed*
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 01:54:13 PM by Palomine »