October 22, 2014, 09:37:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saline Drip Temporary Enlargement  (Read 40577 times)
Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2010, 06:53:16 PM »

Can anyone point me in the direction of some pics of guys after saline inflation?  I'm curious what this looks like and how big they are inflated.  Thanks

You can see some pics of my inflated ballsack under this posts....

« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 06:55:22 PM by Sheherezade » Logged

could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...
johno
A Cup

« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2010, 08:27:58 PM »

Sorry for not being clearer.  I'm looking for pics of male saline breast inflation.  Before and after would be interesting to see.  Does anyone know if there are permanent effects from doing this (e.g. breast skin is permanently stretched out)?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 08:53:25 PM by johno » Logged
Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2010, 05:58:34 AM »

Ive done saline breast infusion a few times before i had done the boobjob. But all i can say, the only permanent effect was, that i wanted breast all the time, and so i had let them augmented.
In the time, where i had done the saline breast infusion, there where no permanent effects. PLUS the saline infusion is very painful when you do it to your breasts. Saline scrotum infusion is much less painful than breast infusion. And the effect of breast infusion doesnt last so long. Only a few hours and all is gone....

here is a pic of a guy who had done saline breast infusion

« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:00:27 AM by Sheherezade » Logged

johno
A Cup

« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2010, 03:10:25 PM »

So they don't appear to get very big with the saline infusion?  I guess that's expected though.  I'm surprised that the skin doesn't stretch and leave you with floppy man tits after doing it consisently.  Are there any before and after pics you know of?
Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2010, 03:59:28 PM »

You cant do THAT big with saline infusion. The skin cant expand temporary so much. The skin does not peel of your flesh underneath. The saline goes between the fat and musclecells and makes all a little bit spongy. But if you want real TITS you have to go for a boobjob like me.
Tomorrow, i will post another pic of this person...

Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2010, 02:05:46 PM »

Here is a pic of this man in the beginning of his breast inflation. He has already a small amount of saline in his breasts, but you can see, how he has done it...
As i already said, you can get the idea of heaving breasts with saline breast inflation, but the far best way is getting a boobjob like me. Ive done it and i dont regret it Wink

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 03:18:03 AM by Sheherezade » Logged

WhoDunIt
B Cup

« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2010, 10:47:36 PM »

Photo went away.
johno
A Cup

« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2010, 11:46:49 PM »

Yep it's gone...
johno
A Cup

« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2011, 08:32:31 PM »

Does anyone have any before and after pics or vids of a guy doing saline inflation?
Ask_the_Question
A Cup

« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2011, 05:52:05 AM »

Hey Sheherezade

Has anyone tried injecting with KY jelly in enlarge their breasts? From what I heard, the results are bigger and much more lasting, but equally so are the risks and complication.
Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2011, 07:54:50 AM »

KY Jelly is a sterile glide gel for surgeons. But you can also use it to enlarge bodyparts, mostly the scrotum. I have never heard of enlarging breasts.
But its very dangerous, because the KY Jelly can get clot. Its like breast implants encapsulate and get hard, cause they are foreign objects.

So i would never inject KY Jelly, because its too dangerous. The best way to get breasts are breast implants...

JimmyJones
B Cup

« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2011, 07:10:10 PM »

I wouldnt inject ANYTHING in there unless it was saline or a saline/glucose mix. Messing around with injecting KY and silicone can have disastrous permanent effects. And silicone will be there forever unless you get somebody to slice you open and scrape it all out. It can also migrate around your body, or tend to all settle in one spot.

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Silicone_Injection

Or if you want you can be like this guy~

http://videosift.com/video/Man-spends-6-years-injecting-silicone-into-his-PENIS
johno
A Cup

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2011, 09:29:12 PM »

How much larger can the nips get temporarily after saline drip infusion for guy?  Does anyone have any before/after pics/vids?
Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2011, 11:17:55 AM »

The nips does not get bigger so much. After saline infusion, they are only swollen, but not as big as the nips of a woman.

If anyone does want to have breasts, he should not messing around with silicone, KY Jelly or other stuff. If you want breasts, there is only one good way to have breasts without risking your life. You have to go to a doctor and get a boobjob.

Ive tried saline solution, but its far away from real breast implants. And it isnt only temporary, it permanent. And if you like breasts so much, its the best way. So please be honest to yourself and dont mess around with your life and get real boobs...

like this man Wink

http://www.pickmeupmagazine.co.uk/real_lives/Brothers_boobs_bigger_than_mine_article_272216.html

or this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mtzTTR6_jM

johno
A Cup

« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2011, 10:08:54 PM »

Anyone have any before and after pics of saline breast infusion in a male?  I'm very curious to see a before and after.
johno
A Cup

« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2011, 12:33:11 AM »

Does anyone know of any good sites where I can find before and after pics of men doing saline breast inflation?

I'm curious if once you do it once your breasts will be a little bigger (man boobs) or if you'll have stretched skin.  Anyone do this often?
johno
A Cup

« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2011, 10:52:32 PM »

Can anyone help?  Thanks!
Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2011, 09:30:55 AM »

Male saline expansion is very rare. I have often searched for myself, but dont have found much... But i have tried on myself. So i can tell you from first hand...

I have infused saline solution in my breast tissue when i dont had my breast implants. Its very painful. And the result wasnt so good. AND the saline solution was gone after a few hours.

BUT there is no sag after all. You look like there wasnt anything. So you dont have to be frightened....

I hope i could help you...

See you, BOobman

LIONHEART
C Cup

« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2011, 05:00:10 PM »

Fascinating. I'm continually amazed at all the undiscovered (at least by me) subcultures out there. Even when the thread went offtrack (though the title didn't specify what body part or gender), it was still an interesting read. I guess the humerous old quip, "Mine's only as big around as a beer can . . . . but at least it's long" might, in some places, be said with all joking aside.   Wink
Sloopy
A Cup

« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2011, 08:26:37 AM »

Hey,
i did the BE with Saline, sry 4 my broken english.

In German:
ich befülle meine Brüste gerne mit NaCl, jeweils ca. 500 ml.
Es hält etwa 6-8 Stunden an, danach ist der Spass vorbei...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program