Tenyene

• A Cup
Second Life's EPIC new destination
« on: March 31, 2008, 07:59:16 PM »
For those of you familiar with Second Life, I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the newest, best destination for the breast fetishist in all of us...EPIC!

Come join myself and 20 of the most beautiful large-breasted women Second Life has to offer. We'll be moving to our new home soon, so log on and come "grow" with us.

Second Life's EPIC

Thanks and see you there,
Teny

Ryno_Opy

• G Cup
Re: Second Life's EPIC new destination
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 07:38:22 PM »
its a great place to go. SO GO ALREADY!!!
`Opymas
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA

Tenyene

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 08:41:47 PM »
Thank you Opy. We love our regulars and hope even more people will drop by. And now, after talking with the other dancers some of them have given me permission to post their pictures as well.

First up...Haley

jayluvsbe

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 10:09:42 PM »
Nice place. I'll stop back by when I have more time.  
Jay LuvsBE

You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.
And me. And me too. And me.
Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking.

Nakhakren

• E Cup
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 10:15:48 PM »
Hmmm... the images don't seem to be displaying for me.
"God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension."
- Freeman Dyson

Tenyene

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 11:20:00 PM »
maybe this will work better.

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 10:51:07 AM »
Dont forget about me, Ten

Lunasea

• D Cup
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 04:24:39 PM »
Oh! Oh! *jumps up and down* I'm a dancer there better known as Annie.. Don't forget about meeee either
~A woman that says size doesn't matter clearly never had a disappointing moment when she discovered the woman standing next to her had bigger breasts.~

Tenyene

• A Cup
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 11:03:31 PM »
Honest...I'm not forgetting about anybody. I have lots and lots of pictures I'll be posting. And if I don't have your picture yet, get yourself up to the photosphere and let me get some pretty pictures of you.

And I think I have the picture posting problem figured out, so let me try this again...

Also, we just opened the huge new club and everyone is invited to come visit us in our new location.

Second Life's EPIC

Tenyene

• A Cup
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 06:31:01 PM »
In order to get caught up, let me start over and work quickly forward....

First up is Haley...an adorably short redhead with glasses who loves to grow to gigantic proportions using her own brand of growth pills, Molesterol™. She also has a tendency to overdo the Bovine Growth Hormones to the point where she sprouts the cutest little horns and tail and run around mooing at everyone and everything.

Edited by mod to remove 1-1-1 violation. Please re-read your user agreement so that you abide by the policies you've consented to in order to participate here. This means that you must wait till 24 hours have elapsed between consecutive posts in the same thread OR you must assert your copyright to the material you post IF you are able and willing to do so. Thanks.  

fusion

• C Cup
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 02:47:15 AM »
man I wish my comp had the video drivers to run second life. I would be there in a shot  

Tenyene

• A Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 05:45:07 PM »
My appologies for not posting more, but life has been very hectic and we're already approaching the three month mark on EPIC! Thanks to everyone who has visited us after reading about us here, and we look forward to seeing all you new people too.

fusion

• B Cup
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 05:50:22 PM »
This place is great. Everyone should try it

recluse

• A Cup
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 12:28:23 PM »
I'll definitely be checking it out at some point.