AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Big (Star Trek) Enterprise model kit for sale
« on: March 28, 2010, 11:06:35 PM »
I got this in a trade a year ago, and just do not have the time to do anything with it.

1/350 scale Enterprise NX-01 aka the 'first' Enterprise, over 200 parts, almost 2 feet long when built, outer plastic is removed NOTHING in the box has been touched, asking 50 or best offer (was 80 new!)

if interested PM me with your zip code for shipping.

*with phone to show scale, this is a BIG model :o

manual and check out ALL those decals :o

kit contents, as you can see everything is still in bags and untouched

Pictures (C) AgentDee, all rights reserved ;)

EDIT: replaced forum shrunken images with clickable thumbnails ;)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 11:14:31 PM by AgentDee »
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

brakblake

• E Cup
    • My Artwork
Re: Big (Star Trek) Enterprise model kit for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 12:12:04 AM »
I'll tell you what...if you had the original NCC-1700 (not A...but literally the original; even though there are just a few differences) and was asking $50 for it....I'd buy it in a heart beat XD
Artwork: http://goateeguy.deviantart.com/

Major Zoidberg/Futurama Nerd.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 12:20:40 AM »
funny, I HAD the 1/350 scale "Refit" aka the 'movie series' Enterprise and you could build it as the 1701 and the 1701 A (had the external parts that made the A different than the standard 1701, as well as 1701-A decals), but I sold it in 2005 when I got laid off, and have been wanting to get another but they have been SO damn $$$ over the years, not so much as they used to be since they 'reissued' it with a revised base and decals to duplicate the 'aztec' aka multi-color panels that were on the scale studio model.  As for THIS model I sold it a few months ago, but I forgot to revise this thread, so it is not availible anymore. 

I DO have a 1/1000 scale model (12-13" long) model of the 'refit' enterprise with 3 decal sheets lose but complete, nothing glued or painted, all decals still on said sheets with instructions and the box if your interested, it is pretty cheap (sells for about 20-25 or more online) ;)
Want a custom avatar?

"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

brakblake

• E Cup
    • My Artwork
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 12:28:56 AM »
sssss.......Oh man....that's close. I know my father would be greatly interested in it. Maybe if you are still looking to sell it say in like 2 months...MAYBE I'd be willing to buy it from you...presuming a few things (job status, personal desire to buy it, etc.....). So I can't promise anything....

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 12:37:35 AM »
I also have a 1/1000 scale (same length as the other one) 1960s Enterprise which can be built in 1 of 4 ways, pilot, 2nd pilot, series version, mirror universe version (with ISS ENTERPRISE decals!).  I had both up for sale for 22 bucks together, if interested let me know, they are not going anywhere lol.
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

brakblake

• E Cup
    • My Artwork
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 12:47:19 AM »
O.o .........oh my........really??? That's exactly what i'm looking for (I mean the 1/300 size would be awesome, but hey...I try and get what I can)

Oh hell yeah, I'm so going to try and find the money to buy those off of you....but not till i have a job (Dont need to spend money without money coming in) and not till closer to Christmas.....

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:49:26 AM by brakblake »

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 12:54:02 AM »
FYI Round 2 (the company that makes these kits) is gonna release a 1/350 scale model of the 60s Enterprise within the next year or so, gonna be 30" long or so!
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC