mrben

• A Cup
Bolt on boobs
« on: April 10, 2010, 03:28:31 AM »
I know this community is about big boobs and increasing size. But I have a question most appropriate for this forum and that is who enjoys looking at bolt on boobs. That is boob jobs that are obviously fake round etc.

The overwhelming chatter on the internet is anything that doesn't look natural is therefore ugly. I would agree that no fake breast is every going to be natural and that huge natural boobs are nasty formless floppy messes. What is sexy about implants is in some sense the effort, the desire to be desired or simply to look appealing.

Does make up really look natural? I mean people naturally have lines in their skin at a certain age and people know you are a certain age. I do actually like subtle make up, but I am sure some love deep shadow on the eyes etc, which is probably easy enough to notice as not being 'real' and yet it is appealing.

So does it have to trick you to be appealing or does that effect stand alone?

Jubei

• C Cup
  • "The size of her breasts, it's not normal."
Re: Bolt on boobs
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 04:59:27 AM »
I have to agree, I love the super fake, super round look, because it represents a woman who chose to push herself to such a physical extreme, which I happen to find very sexy.
In the midst of a smoke bomb, Jubei could steal your bra and you wouldn't even notice. He'll also use his Chinese star to pick the lock, and steal your car.

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 01:35:57 PM »
Beauty and sex appeal are in the eye of the beholder. In my case as long as teh girl loves boobs i'm happy. As i said before: often big nats don't like whay they got and implanted ones wanted to look as they do and that's hot for me.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 02:40:51 PM »
Big, hard, round, jutting and plastic, please?  ;D

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 07:46:08 AM »
The overwhelming chatter on the internet is anything that doesn't look natural is therefore ugly. I would agree that no fake breast is every going to be natural and that huge natural boobs are nasty formless floppy messes. What is sexy about implants is in some sense the effort, the desire to be desired or simply to look appealing.

I respectfully disagree, especially the line regarding huge natural breasts. Kithara and a few others here might actually take offense at that.

Also, I am not familiar with any overwhelming chatter on the internet concerning unnatural modification being ugly. Yes, there are comments but nothing that comes close to a universal consensus. There have been a good many positive statements made about women who obviously have unnatural looking chests, builds, make-up, clothing, etc.

The excessive eagerness or massive effort put into trying to look a particular way usually backfires and does not look sexy. Think about the standard statement that is made, "Is that or are they real?" The question is never how much they tried or how fake they look but rather how closely did they come to looking organic, effortless, real or natural.

There is something to be said about "A Cheap Date". Even if a woman spends tons of effort to look a particular way it is far better to look like she has put little effort into it. Someone who appears to be "High Maintenance" is less appealing than a "Girl Next Door" that is why these stereotype labels exist. It all comes back to expenditure versus reward.

Basically, is what you are putting into anything worth the effort or result or gain or whatever. For some it is, for others their ability to judge is off and a few lack rational limits. Collectively you end up with the wide range of women out there from the most plastic painted up barbie doll to the rustic unshaven back-to-nature hippie. They all have an appeal it is just depends on how others label it.

For me I would say that if a woman appears to be trying too hard it comes across as desperate, needy or unnatural. It can be attitude, make-up, outfits, actions or even plastic surgery. There is a little warning light that turns on any time I encounter someone like that that will prevent me from finding them truly appealing.

Bottom line: If the person looks that fake they usually are a fake person.

Is the beauty of the beholder in the eye of the BEheld?
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

RHIC

• F Cup
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 03:29:01 AM »
That's well said Nimrod, but you're basically trying to tell him his own opinion is wrong.
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 09:11:10 AM »
My sense is that Nimrod took exception with the generalizations, not so much the opinions.

Now for my own thoughts:

Fake boobs actually can look natural.  The reason we never hear about them is that it's too challenging for the pop media to make a big deal about something which looks, for want of a better word, ordinary.  It would be like getting dental work to correct issues you have, and the net result looking ordinary.  Or rather, instead of having precision-aligned teeth which are as white as snow, the teeth might have a bit of asymmetry here or there, and maybe the colour would have a hint of natural yellowishness.  Or perhaps "tooth coloured" would be a better name here.  ;)

However, for some time now there's been a strong trend towards wanting the fake look.  Among other criteria, one might describe this as being unnaturally perky and firm for the woman in question, where the woman's age suggests that she should be otherwise.

And natural larger boobs can look fake, although not terribly common.  Such women are weary of being accused of having implants, when they've never had any work done.

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 10:17:31 AM »
My preference is with a more natural look, however I do appreciate the extremes of the models that go superbig. I think women who accuse big natural women of being "fake" are just jealous. In my experience it has always been a woman who makes that claim, or some guy trying to appease a (much smaller chested) woman. Most guys I know are pretty decent at spotting a fake boob. I think it is very hypocritical for someone to say that they hate fake boobs, but then in the same breath criticize the shape of a big natural boob, as if it is possible to have both. Everybody is entitled to their preference, but it seems these types are always very vocal about it as if the world is a better place when they vocalize their opinion, even at the expense of women's feelings. And I don't necessarily mean what happens to older, heavier women with huge naturals - but I've heard some guys complain about the shape (or lack thereof) of some models who are small to medium build, but just happen to have F cup or larger boobs. Women, whom I think, have incredible shape and form to their naturally big boobs. As a result, women who look great, tend to think something is wrong with them because they aren't "perky" when that is physically impossible.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 07:02:27 PM »
That's well said Nimrod, but you're basically trying to tell him his own opinion is wrong.

Thanks - I try to say things well and however politely the situation demands.

My sense is that Nimrod took exception with the generalizations, not so much the opinions.

MasterDragonfly has a good sense of where I was coming from. One can take a generalization too far when they only have something general to work from.
I appreciate the compliments too by the way.
 8)

Too many generals and not enough privates...
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Holly-Ma

• I aim to make those real in the next 5 years
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 11:52:51 AM »
I have to agree, I love the super fake, super round look, because it represents a woman who chose to push herself to such a physical extreme, which I happen to find very sexy.
I can totally relate to that view.

Kadmus and Harmonia

• A Cup
  • Fake breast, lips and butts lover.
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 12:58:54 AM »
That's exactly how I feel it! It's just an attempt to look better, to be better, to form oneself.

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 11:34:31 AM »
I hate generalizations.

If they look good, then they look good, real or fake. I mean I love Rachel and Milena as much as I love Vixen and Serena. It's all very subjective, and the minute people start telling you what looks better is your signal to feel free to ignore them.

That said I prefer big boobs in general.

:P
Call me Bob.

Siria

• A Cup
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 11:12:09 PM »
I don't really have an opinion of fake versus real. They both have aesthetic qualities that are pleasing; neither is inherently better than the other.

The most important thing for me is that the woman likes having her breasts be whatever size or shape that they are.

dadud

• A Cup
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2010, 05:54:27 PM »
I would tend to agree it really is subjective. For my own tastes I like all enhanced boobs, but my favorites are the very fake over sized types.

dfdf

• A Cup
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2010, 04:23:55 AM »

I'm not sure why you're trying to insult natural breasts for being what they are but at the same time referring to augmented breasts as fake, fake generally implies inferiority.

Anyway to answer the question, no I don't like obviously unnatural round breasts. There's a laundry list of reasons why. They're stiff, distractingly unnatural, often don't match the body, and that formless aspect of natural breasts is one of the best part as it allows for interaction. I like seeing models like melina velba or miosotis running and having their breasts bouncing dynamically, I like the way their hands sink in when they grab of their breasts, and I like how soft and squeezable their breast look. I can't say the same for models like penolope black diamond or cheslea charms, they breasts are stiff, often times there's no interaction and when we do get interaction, it's often them palming their breasts like basketballs (heh, irony). The point is, IMO a good pair of breasts fake or real should invoke some desire to touch them and I don't care to touch breasts that seem to have the consistency of a medicine ball.  

That being said, natural, or implants? I generally like them all the same but with implants there's something to be said about subtlety. I hate it when I'm looking at a pair of breasts and it's beating me over the head with it's unnaturalness.  
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 06:24:19 AM by dfdf »