shuttleparts

• A Cup
Too big for the cut of their dress
« on: April 12, 2010, 09:22:20 AM »
There's nothing I love more than when a woman wears a fitted dress, with cups or lines that are designed to go under her breasts, but because she's so big, her boobs go right past them.  It's like she's screaming "Look!  I'm huge and I'm proud of it!"      So hot...

In the attached photo, you can see that the cup line is clearly overwhelmed by her huge top, and and the buckle is resting at a bad angle because there's just not enough room between her tits to accommodate it.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
Re: Too big for the cut of their dress
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 07:01:07 PM »
Your friend and mine, Susan Sykes:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 08:00:20 PM »
Everyone's favorite wedding photo.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 08:45:58 PM »
Just right for the cut of their dresses:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 07:51:16 AM »
indeed, I'm gonna keep my eye on this thread
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 09:27:56 AM »
Its not often you get two busty friends together in one pic like that. Nice.

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 05:20:22 PM »
I'll need to go dig up some pictures of my dresses. I hate today's styles. Boob lines suck! They say "Boobs go here". Well I'm sorry, I'm a medium everywhere else and a 3x up top and I'm NOT going to go buying clothing in the plus size department that hangs on the rest of me. At least not when I want to feel pretty and not fat.
But then I put on this beautiful outfit and discover AFTER it is on that it has booblines and it's splitting my tits into two bits, above and below. Grumble.

Generally I'll just wear a cami with those shirts, hoist my breasts up past the line and pull said cami up enough to cover them.

On the other hand, when it's just me and Proof going out, I'll forego the cami and just show a ton of cleavage. :D
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 06:02:14 PM »
I'll need to go dig up some pictures of my dresses. I hate today's styles. Boob lines suck! They say "Boobs go here". Well I'm sorry, I'm a medium everywhere else and a 3x up top and I'm NOT going to go buying clothing in the plus size department that hangs on the rest of me. At least not when I want to feel pretty and not fat.
But then I put on this beautiful outfit and discover AFTER it is on that it has booblines and it's splitting my tits into two bits, above and below. Grumble.

Generally I'll just wear a cami with those shirts, hoist my breasts up past the line and pull said cami up enough to cover them.

On the other hand, when it's just me and Proof going out, I'll forego the cami and just show a ton of cleavage. :D

Wow...could you repeat that slower and in a husky voice?  :P
Call me Bob.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 09:48:02 PM »
Wow...could you repeat that slower and in a husky voice?  :P

LOL !!!  ;D

shuttleparts

• A Cup
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 06:05:36 AM »

There we go -- that's exactly the angle I was going for on this thread!  "Boobs go here".   But sometimes there's just not enough "here" to contain some girls.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 08:59:02 AM »
RandomX, I try to think of you as merely one of the guys.  Really, I try. 

But then you type something.  And I can't type back because my dick is lifting the keyboard.

dolt

• B Cup
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 07:18:48 PM »
There we go -- that's exactly the angle I was going for on this thread!  "Boobs go here".   But sometimes there's just not enough "here" to contain some girls.

Hear, hear! There's nothing hotter than a miniscule top that is valiantly attempting--but hopelessly FAILING--to contain a curvaceous, busty babe. Like this...

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 08:04:00 PM »
R&H, bignats, you both made me laugh. Hard. Also bignats, you might need to get a higher desk if that's a frequent problem. I'm one of the guys with tits and a feminine outlook. Or...perhaps not one of the guys, but if my options are between "regular poster" "fake woman" or "model", I fit best into the first category. Which is 99% guys.

I bought a new swimsuit for the summer. I'll have to try and get a picture of it. It's got not only boob lines, but "bust enhancement" on it (...I have no idea). My breasts look downright silly in it.

Or you know, a picture in any one of the nice tops I have, most of which have boob lines. Cleavage FTW!
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 10:20:05 PM »
R&H, bignats, you both made me laugh. Hard. Also bignats, you might need to get a higher desk if that's a frequent problem. I'm one of the guys with tits and a feminine outlook. Or...perhaps not one of the guys, but if my options are between "regular poster" "fake woman" or "model", I fit best into the first category. Which is 99% guys.

I bought a new swimsuit for the summer. I'll have to try and get a picture of it. It's got not only boob lines, but "bust enhancement" on it (...I have no idea). My breasts look downright silly in it.

Or you know, a picture in any one of the nice tops I have, most of which have boob lines. Cleavage FTW!

You say your breasts look silly in the swimsuit. A photo will reveal whether your assesment is correct. It may look silly to you but I bet a Dollar you will not inspire silliness but lustfulness.  :o

Eyeguy

• E Cup
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2010, 01:59:34 AM »
randomx-  I'm always glad to read your contributions to the discussion... and I'd _looove_ to see you in your new bathing suit.  I'm with solvegas, tho- I doubt there's any 'silly' involved.
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.