Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
Re: Saints Row 3: Initiation Station
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 07:45:34 AM »
it's not 'bad', it's just a dim shadow of 2 is all :)
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

paperboy420

• A Cup
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 08:36:33 PM »
it's not 'bad', it's just a dim shadow of 2 is all :)

WHAAAAAAT?! this was way better than sr2, one of the funnest games i played all year.

btw, you can make the character shirtless and give her pink nipple covers that make it look like shes pretty muck topless (making her tan, oiled up, with tan lines doesn't hurt either).

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 02:27:05 PM »
WHAAAAAAT?! this was way better than sr2, one of the funnest games i played all year.

btw, you can make the character shirtless and give her pink nipple covers that make it look like shes pretty muck topless (making her tan, oiled up, with tan lines doesn't hurt either).

and in SR2 you could have an interesting story arc which was actually engaging, about 5x as many hours of gameplay, all of the content up front no extra cost bundles, better music, and much better done clothing customization options. I mean, just the Ronin section, where the third street saints take out the ronin gang, that part of SR2 *by itself*, without the other 80% of the game, was a way better gaming value than SR3.

granted SR3 has better driving mechanics, and graphics for the most part. You can't tell me you played SR2 all the way through and liked SR3 better though. I don't buy it :p

technically, you can run around fully nude in SR2... actually there's an achievement or two related to it.
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2013, 03:44:42 AM »
now playing SR3 (I usually wait til all the DLC is out and in a bundle package before picking up a game), and ... well ...

Ok, the original Saints Row game (which I'll not play as it isn't ported to the PS3) was based off of one of my favorite games, GTA3:San Andreas.  I played that game over and over and it never got old.  The part that Saints Row 'borrowed' was the area takeover minigame, which was a small part of the first and last Act of GTA3SA.  It was also one of the most fun parts of that game, so the idea that another game was designed based off that minigame ... AWESOME.  While I haven't played SR1, Saints Row 2 does keep true to the spirit of Saints Row, and does a great job with the area takeover.  Saints Row The Third ... well .. they forgot what they were doing.  The 'area takeover' minigame lacks .. severly.  And stronghold missions are lame in comparison.  Activities are pointless except to try to get 100%, but even then if you play long enough, you 'make enough money' that you can skip activities.  While I do like some of the things in SR3, I think SR2 was much better.  Course, seeing the previews for SR4, it looks like they are building off of SR3, and not looking at what the SR francise was built on.  Whether that is good or bad, I don't know, but it will be interesting.

-Munch "now if someone could build a San Andreas size map, with the three cities, with several gangs in each city, and as a SR game ... mmmmmm" Wolf