BUSTed magazine coming to Second Life
« on: May 10, 2010, 06:39:24 AM »
I'll quote myself:

Recently a dear friend gave me a notecard announcing a new magazine for SL, BUSTed. I should simply quote the notecard concerning its subject matter:

"Each issue of BUSTed will feature photo layouts of several busty models per issue, ads for clubs, clothes, and attachments, as well as contributor articles which include reviews of clothiers, implant makers, clubs, fiction, art, or stories relating to busty ladies and their adventures in SL!"

Cole Deisher is the man behind the project, and he's looking for models and contributors. If you run a business that might benefit from advertising in BUSTed, you should know that there's a special offer for businesses that will host a distribution kiosk:

"For the premiere issue advertising special, I will include a full page ad for any business that agrees to host a distribution kiosk their land. (Each kiosk is only 7 prims and updated once every 24 hours so there is minimal lag) You simply provide the full-perm texture for the ad and I will provide a copy/trans kiosk. I can color-match the kiosk to your place of business on request."

Djoser

• X Cup
Re: BUSTed magazine coming to Second Life
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 10:07:23 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Melissa! the BE SL community here appreciates it (i know a handful of them and they will be interested).
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Re: BUSTed magazine coming to Second Life
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 07:31:39 PM »
More info:

First, I misspelled Cole Deischer's name. My apologies to anyone who had a hard time finding him because of my mistake.

Second, the first issue is out. It's beautiful.

Third, I've nudged Mr. Deischer for a PDF version one could look at without running the SL client. (Sometimes you don't have time for SL, or if you go in to look at the mag your friends will understandably want you to come and play.)

Fourth, Mr. Deischer has a co-editor, and the SL magazine object will have useful new features in the future!