« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2010, 02:18:11 PM »
Jordan Carver is the most beautiful girl, Denise Milani is also great

Bulbus

• C Cup
Re: Beautiful Women
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2010, 09:25:18 PM »
Ira Tigermann gets my vote.

Just...just...wow.

It saddens me that I will die never having boned this woman.

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2010, 10:08:48 PM »
if breast size doesn't matter, she's always done it for me.  oooof.

lactose 'i bet she smells pretty good too' tolerant
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 10:11:49 PM by lactose_tolerant »
'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010, 04:58:01 PM »
Well, I'll start here:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Demon

• C Cup
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2010, 09:51:01 PM »
Google Image Search (using the phrase "most beautiful woman in the world") says it's Aishwarya Rai.

And if Google says it, it must be right! All Hail Google!

Now if this cutie had breast as big as say BeShines I would be in agreement

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2010, 12:50:46 AM »
It's a tricky question, but if I were to say that taken as a whole I'd give Jana Defi my highest score for straight-up overall beauty. She's hardly perfect, but across the board she'd score the highest in my book. She's tall(ish) at 5'9", with a rockin' rear, a great face (she really grew into her looks, though her chin is a bit weak), phenomenal breasts, and even her hair is great.

Also, for a girl with such outrageous proportions, she's surprisingly well-balanced. I'd attribute this the most to her being relatively tall. IMO, Denise and Jordan C. are pretty with amazing tits, but their bodies don't necessarily look balanced. Jana's proportions just work for me. Jana's portfolio also shows a lot of diversity. Jana put forth a whole spectrum of poses, styles, and moods besides "look at boobs." Some of her photos, like the one attached, I'd even call artistic.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2010, 02:35:07 AM »
kim is all types of gorgeous.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2010, 03:36:22 AM »
kim is all types of gorgeous.

I admit that I considered Kim, but the rest of her IMO couldn't keep up with her ass. I must say, Kim's ass alone is hotter than most women.

coyote

• G Cup
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2010, 06:21:39 AM »
My vote goes to Monica.

ayrton

• F Cup
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2010, 08:17:04 AM »
All these girls all extremely attractive,   but what I have noticed is that there isn't a blonde in the bunch.   Interesting.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2010, 08:19:22 AM »
You all realize that this is a "BEST OF SHOW" type question?

Just like a pedigree dog show, think Westminster not Miss Universe, what you are actually asking is which human female exemplifies a slowly moving target of "ideal". Another aspect that is overlooked is that in a dog show they also look at temperament, pose, obedience, etc. attributes that have nothing to do with looks.

How would I approach incredible subjective question in a practical objective way?

Well - following the dog show approach...

1) Establish recognized common breed standards. Every year the AKC allows a handful of new breeds to be "recognized". These breeds are distinct enough due to some set of unique aspects, sometimes very subtle, to require that this group of individuals be evaluated on their own merits and not those of another breed. Some of these breeds have been around for centuries, others are just getting established. I would argue that humans have not had the degree of "breeding" like dogs have had, but there are long established categories of humans that I feel we should recognize for their distinct physical attributes - again to keep this more objective. This simply avoids trying to compare a Collie to a Pug - both are fine dogs, but they diverge quickly.

2) Review in a stepped system. First, filter out the multitudes of that "breed" to get down to a large group of contenders. Does the individual pass basic aesthetic, temperament and ability standards. In the dog world missing a tooth, being jumpy or walking with a limp can quickly exclude them from consideration. Second, isolate those of close to "breed standard" to a handful to be compared. Finally, select one individual that represents the BEST OF BREED. All that remains is then to compare the various best of breed winners to pick a BEST OF SHOW dog out of this pool of winners.

3) Remember that this is a moving target. If you ran the dog contest a week later, a year, a decade you will get different results. Sometimes radically different. It still is a very subjective process. Fickle and prejudiced judges, outdated or inappropriate filtering criteria and even simple sympathy voting can sway the vote. Winning because you are wearing a pink bow is not all that logical. Over time there are traditional top picks - think of Poodles, Terriers, etc. but this is not to say others can never upset these old standard winners. I am looking at you Boston Bull.

So what does this all mean? Who is the most beautiful living woman?

Well, it has been demonstrated that if you photographically combine two women the resulting face is deemed more beautiful that any of the originals. If you combine 4 the morphed face still beats the originals. As you combine more and more you end up with a massively composted woman's appearance. Oddly the most appealing woman is actually a non-existent "average woman". The face and body proportions approach a mathematical idealized average. Just like a dog breed standard.

So who would be a good candidate to fit this averaged ideal filter?

To say it like a dog standard: The average woman is around 5'-4" tall give or take a bit. She is in her 30's and has a slightly rounded and slightly busty but still athletic build. She has brownish or hazel eyes, dark brown to black hair, light olive skin tone and overall smallish but distinct face features. She is of average intelligence is not confrontational but is alert to current tasks. She is also helpful, family focused and in general optimistic.

It is interesting that most of the women already pictured in this thread fit many, if not all, of these criteria. These are just living examples of close to "average woman" ideals.

That is why you see so many "mutt" or mixed race examples are in the running. The more you combine and average out, the more generic a person looks, the more pleasing they appear. Those with a Italian, Spanish, Brazilian, India or Romanian background where multiple peoples mixed will be strong contenders for most beautiful. That is not to say that the Irish, Japanese or Zambian are out of the running - it would just be more of a Boston Bull effect and not the Poodle winning that year.

The most exceptional woman would actually be the most average. Think about that.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2010, 10:14:01 AM »
Oh, I have just found out that the answer is Kithara;D

How silly of me not to know this.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2010, 11:02:24 AM »
Oh, I have just found out that the answer is Kithara;D

How silly of me not to know this.

got smacked huh?
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

Ooze3d

• F Cup
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2010, 11:29:52 AM »
I don't think there's such thing as THE most beautiful woman in the world. Even if you find a 99% acurate example of the perfect ideal of beauty (that's also different depending on where in the world you are) say in the western cultures, I'm totally sure you can also find more women matching that criteria. And even more: I'm sure you can find many other women who DON'T meet those beautiful standards, yet they look even more attractive than the first ones. Perfection is boring.

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2010, 12:02:16 PM »
I don't think there's such thing as THE most beautiful woman in the world. Even if you find a 99% acurate example of the perfect ideal of beauty (that's also different depending on where in the world you are) say in the western cultures, I'm totally sure you can also find more women matching that criteria. And even more: I'm sure you can find many other women who DON'T meet those beautiful standards, yet they look even more attractive than the first ones. Perfection is boring.

I think of it as the girl who scores the best overall by your own personal standards. I don't think we'll ever agree on the most beautiful girl in the world.