PinkLisa

• BEA Princess
Pink Lisa is interested in getting implants!
« on: June 07, 2010, 03:36:48 AM »
I am thinking about getting a breast lift and implants. The gummybear implants. I am looking for input about implants and what size would look best on me.

Is it a good Idea? any help would be appreciated on this subject.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

denisrl

Re: Pink Lisa is interested in getting implants!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 05:44:17 AM »
Wow, you do not have implants, its unbelievable size. Since you are very busty, I think we should think about putting expanders, 3000cc perhaps even beyond what you already have would be magnificent.

PinkLisa

• BEA Princess
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 05:52:26 AM »
Wow, you do not have implants, its unbelievable size. Since you are very busty, I think we should think about putting expanders, 3000cc perhaps even beyond what you already have would be magnificent.

Funny but no I don't. I just wear my bra supper tight to have that up lifted look. I want that same look but with out having to wear a bra this tight to get that look.

What are expanders? Do they come in the gummy bear type solid silicone type implants? I do not want the fluid filled implants I want the gummy bear implants.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 06:18:03 AM »
I hope the experts chime in on here.  What little I know is:
1) Expanders are what Beshine has - they enable you to keep upsizing and going bigger and bigger for a long time.
2) Gummy Bear implants are also called cohesive gel implants and only about six sites in the U.S. can offer them because it's mostly a Europe thing.

My real reason for posting is just because I've been a fan of yours forever Lisa, and I think you are hot as you are but I must admit it would be insanely hot to think of you with big full implants too!

PinkLisa

• BEA Princess
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 06:28:56 AM »
I hope the experts chime in on here.  What little I know is:
1) Expanders are what Beshine has - they enable you to keep upsizing and going bigger and bigger for a long time.
2) Gummy Bear implants are also called cohesive gel implants and only about six sites in the U.S. can offer them because it's mostly a Europe thing.

My real reason for posting is just because I've been a fan of yours forever Lisa, and I think you are hot as you are but I must admit it would be insanely hot to think of you with big full implants too!

I do not want expanders. I am not in to having the liquid filled implants or them getting bigger. I want a set size that I will be forever. Well then I guess I have to find out what size the gummy bear implants come in.

I look forward to whom ever the experts are making comments.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 07:59:50 AM »
Wow, this is too hot !!!  :o  Pink Lisa, like Yoda, we have two forum members who are very, very knowledgeble about your quest. One who is very active is MasterDragonfly. He has encyclopedic knowledge and has compiled a very extensive amount on what you need. The other one is Melonie Charm but she seldomly visits the BEA. Perhaps you should PM them and see what they've got. Also do consider expanders. Why ? Because too often many ladies are disapointed in their first BA because they are not big enough. With your natural talents you could be larger than Chelsea Charms or BEshine. Something to consider.

PinkLisa

• BEA Princess
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 08:13:36 AM »
Wow, this is too hot !!!  :o  Pink Lisa, like Yoda, we have two forum members who are very, very knowledgeble about your quest. One who is very active is MasterDragonfly. He has encyclopedic knowledge and has compiled a very extensive amount on what you need. The other one is Melonie Charm but she seldomly visits the BEA. Perhaps you should PM them and see what they've got. Also do consider expanders. Why ? Because too often many ladies are disapointed in their first BA because they are not big enough. With your natural talents you could be larger than Chelsea Charms or BEshine. Something to consider.

Again that wont work for me because the ones you are talking about have fluid in them. I do not want anything that can pop or leak out fluid in to my body. Gummy bear implants are the only ones I will put in my body. The reason is they do not have anything in them that is fluid or liquid that could leak in to the body if anything stabs them.

Plus I know the size I want.

I just want to be a few sizes bigger. That is it. I want to be able to wear the clothing I already own but with out having to wear a bra. I am not trying to make my body change to the point where people say what happened to her? I just want when I look at my self I have just a little bit more boob as in round but not ball like and to wear things with out a bra and still look the same but fuller and with out having ugly bra straps showing. Like a nice dress that shows my back and shoulders.

I can't do that right now. that does not look good with you boobs just laying there. I would like to be able to wear a bikini or bathing suote with out having to wear two bra's under it to look normal. Sure it works. but the bra digs in to me. I already have the size I want but just not the shape I want.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 08:19:05 AM »
In that case Pink Lisa, MasterDragonFly should have the sources for your operation. Good luck and good hunting !  ;) :)

PinkLisa

• BEA Princess
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 08:21:27 AM »
In that case Pink Lisa, MasterDragonFly should have the sources for your operation. Good luck and good hunting !  ;) :)

Thank you so so much.:D :D

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 08:42:19 AM »
PinkLisa, I think you've mentioned this before, no?  Maybe I'm thinking of the chatroom....

Worth noting:  the cohesive gel implants (a.k.a. "gummy bear" implants) aren't in terribly short supply, or restricted to European usage.  The limitation which I think was referenced is that Eurosilicone was known for their 'Cadillac' of implants, and the fact that Eurosilicone used to be known for not being limited by the sizes typically found in the USA, ie, 800/850cc, or 1000cc if you happened to find a surgeon who was participating in the 1000cc implant study.  To the best of my knowledge, you can't find the 1000cc silicone implants at present.  Meaning, all participating surgeons have their quota of participating patients.  And Eurosilicone are now owned by an American interest (don't recall which implant company) and now their max size is something like 995cc.

(Quick tangent:  1200cc silicone implants are being reviewed by the FDA.  No word yet on when they'll be approved for use.)

So really, for conventional silicone or cohesive gel silicone, the max size available in the USA is 800cc (or 850cc, depending on manufacturer).

One alternative is to go with Becker double lumens, which gives you the best of both worlds.  This implant is effectively a saline bladder inside of/behind a silicone-filled secondary shell.  There was one woman back around Dec 2009 who posted here to say she'd gotten hers up to 1750cc (don't recall if that was the combined fill, or just the saline fill), which is well past the warrantied limit.  The catch:  the USA seems to be the only country where you cannot easily get the Beckers.  I've no idea why.  That's not to say you can't get them.  This woman's surgeon did the necessary paperwork to get her to the desired point.  I can dig up that link and the name of her surgeon, if you like.  In the case of collared_cherri, should she ever get another breast augmentation (ie, to go bigger), this is definitely something I would consider for her, as it would give her the option to fine-tune the size over a period of time.  Once she's at the desired size (fullness vs lifestyle), along comes the doc with the local anaesthetic, and out come the fill ports.

Here's another thing to consider.  You're quite busty.  I realize that's not news, but stop for a moment and ask yourself how far below the breast fold your nipples (appear to) hang.  The vast majority of surgeons listening to your request for a lift and implants will first do the lift to the point where your breasts can effectively succeed on their own (ie, without the implants), then will add the implants afterwards.  If you plan to have a very moderate size afterwards, this would be an acceptable approach, but if you were considering more or less keeping your current size/volume and simply want them more perky than they are now, then the list of surgeons willing to think outside the box is a considerably short one.

I have certainly heard of surgeons willing to either take a very modest approach to the lift, with an eye towards a fairly large implant.  Or for some patients, they will forego the lift altogether.

Before I forget, check out the list of surgeons here:  LargerImplants.info Reference

I remember Vixen Lamoore saying that she had had 3 lifts.  More to the point, she had had 3 crescent lifts, done over a period of time.  Ordinarily a crescent lift doesn't provide a dramatic change, but in her case, she healed up completely between lifts, so the effect was cumulative.  If you see her early pics, you can see the difference, and it's pretty dramatic.  This is handy to know, if you happen to be adverse to the notion of vertical scars starting from your areola and going down to your breast fold.  Vixen's surgeon was Dr Yermian, and she could never say enough good things about him.

In summary:
- most surgeons will do an aggressive lift, so choose your surgeon after careful consideration
- check out the list of surgeons on my site
- cohesive gel silicone is an excellent choice
- silicone basically maxes out at 850cc in the USA (at least at present)
- don't rule out the Becker double lumens, as it provides other options
- a crescent lift is the only lift which doesn't leave a vertical scar
- vertical scars actually fade quite well in general, unless you happen to scar badly or form keloids easily

Let me know if you have other questions.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 08:45:45 AM by MasterDragonfly »

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 08:54:28 AM »
I just want to be a few sizes bigger. That is it. I want to be able to wear the clothing I already own but with out having to wear a bra. I am not trying to make my body change to the point where people say what happened to her? I just want when I look at my self I have just a little bit more boob as in round but not ball like and to wear things with out a bra and still look the same but fuller and with out having ugly bra straps showing. Like a nice dress that shows my back and shoulders.

I remember you mentioning this before.

Worth noting:  Wearing a bra after you get implants (especially large implants) is a good way to ensure your investment will stand the test of time.  That said, there are certainly women who get implants and go braless.  Gravity is not your friend, so you'll have to decide for yourself whether you'd rather go braless and take the chance that gravity won't have a notable effect, or wear a bra to counter the effects.  You can of course always go for a revision later on, but you did mention you wanted to keep your surgery down to just one surgery.

cherri often goes braless at home, usually first thing in the morning or last thing at night, while wearing her jammies (jammy bottoms + roomy t-shirt).  But out in public, I don't think I've ever seen her go braless.  Maybe someday, if we find the right top.  ;)  At night, she sleeps braless.  I seem to recall you've had to wear a bra at night...?

Something else to consider, is you will likely want to go submuscular.  Or currently, a nice compromise of overs vs unders is to get something called "dual plane" placement.

And if you're looking for the "gravity defying fake look", be sure to be clear about this with your surgeon.  It's not just about the implants (shape/size/model), it's about the shape/size/placement/crafting of the implant pocket.  This is where your surgeon's amazing skills come into play.  It's not just a science, it's an art, and you're paying your surgeon for that combination.

More thoughts as they come to mind.... :)

PinkLisa

• BEA Princess
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 09:00:38 AM »
PinkLisa, I think you've mentioned this before, no?  Maybe I'm thinking of the chatroom....

Worth noting:  the cohesive gel implants (a.k.a. "gummy bear" implants) aren't in terribly short supply, or restricted to European usage.  The limitation which I think was referenced is that Eurosilicone was known for their 'Cadillac' of implants, and the fact that Eurosilicone used to be known for not being limited by the sizes typically found in the USA, ie, 800/850cc, or 1000cc if you happened to find a surgeon who was participating in the 1000cc implant study.  To the best of my knowledge, you can't find the 1000cc silicone implants at present.  Meaning, all participating surgeons have their quota of participating patients.  And Eurosilicone are now owned by an American interest (don't recall which implant company) and now their max size is something like 995cc.

(Quick tangent:  1200cc silicone implants are being reviewed by the FDA.  No word yet on when they'll be approved for use.)

So really, for conventional silicone or cohesive gel silicone, the max size available in the USA is 800cc (or 850cc, depending on manufacturer).

One alternative is to go with Becker double lumens, which gives you the best of both worlds.  This implant is effectively a saline bladder inside of/behind a silicone-filled secondary shell.  There was one woman back around Dec 2009 who posted here to say she'd gotten hers up to 1750cc (don't recall if that was the combined fill, or just the saline fill), which is well past the warrantied limit.  The catch:  the USA seems to be the only country where you cannot easily get the Beckers.  I've no idea why.  That's not to say you can't get them.  This woman's surgeon did the necessary paperwork to get her to the desired point.  I can dig up that link and the name of her surgeon, if you like.  In the case of collared_cherri, should she ever get another breast augmentation (ie, to go bigger), this is definitely something I would consider for her, as it would give her the option to fine-tune the size over a period of time.  Once she's at the desired size (fullness vs lifestyle), along comes the doc with the local anaesthetic, and out come the fill ports.

Here's another thing to consider.  You're quite busty.  I realize that's not news, but stop for a moment and ask yourself how far below the breast fold your nipples (appear to) hang.  The vast majority of surgeons listening to your request for a lift and implants will first do the lift to the point where your breasts can effectively succeed on their own (ie, without the implants), then will add the implants afterwards.  If you plan to have a very moderate size afterwards, this would be an acceptable approach, but if you were considering more or less keeping your current size/volume and simply want them more perky than they are now, then the list of surgeons willing to think outside the box is a considerably short one.

I have certainly heard of surgeons willing to either take a very modest approach to the lift, with an eye towards a fairly large implant.  Or for some patients, they will forego the lift altogether.

Before I forget, check out the list of surgeons here:  LargerImplants.info Reference

I remember Vixen Lamoore saying that she had had 3 lifts.  More to the point, she had had 3 crescent lifts, done over a period of time.  Ordinarily a crescent lift doesn't provide a dramatic change, but in her case, she healed up completely between lifts, so the effect was cumulative.  If you see her early pics, you can see the difference, and it's pretty dramatic.  This is handy to know, if you happen to be adverse to the notion of vertical scars starting from your areola and going down to your breast fold.  Vixen's surgeon was Dr Yermian, and she could never say enough good things about him.

In summary:
- most surgeons will do an aggressive lift, so choose your surgeon after careful consideration
- check out the list of surgeons on my site
- cohesive gel silicone is an excellent choice
- silicone basically maxes out at 850cc in the USA (at least at present)
- don't rule out the Becker double lumens, as it provides other options
- a crescent lift is the only lift which doesn't leave a vertical scar
- vertical scars actually fade quite well in general, unless you happen to scar badly or form keloids easily

Let me know if you have other questions.

I did in the chat room many many times.

That is what I was looking to do. just get a lift. Then get the biggest size the gummy bear implants come it. I want to stay this busty but also have i little more volume and projection.

Yeah I want them super perky. but A lift with out them taking any breasts tissue. I rule out any implant that has fluid or liquid in it because that can leak in to the body.

Hmm the less cutting the better so I will go for the crescent lift.

Now just to save up and then I will be all set. That will take a million years.LoL

I will check out the site you listed.

PinkLisa

• BEA Princess
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 09:12:00 AM »
I remember you mentioning this before.

Worth noting:  Wearing a bra after you get implants (especially large implants) is a good way to ensure your investment will stand the test of time.  That said, there are certainly women who get implants and go braless.  Gravity is not your friend, so you'll have to decide for yourself whether you'd rather go braless and take the chance that gravity won't have a notable effect, or wear a bra to counter the effects.  You can of course always go for a revision later on, but you did mention you wanted to keep your surgery down to just one surgery.

cherri often goes braless at home, usually first thing in the morning or last thing at night, while wearing her jammies (jammy bottoms + roomy t-shirt).  But out in public, I don't think I've ever seen her go braless.  Maybe someday, if we find the right top.  ;)  At night, she sleeps braless.  I seem to recall you've had to wear a bra at night...?

Something else to consider, is you will likely want to go submuscular.  Or currently, a nice compromise of overs vs unders is to get something called "dual plane" placement.

And if you're looking for the "gravity defying fake look", be sure to be clear about this with your surgeon.  It's not just about the implants (shape/size/model), it's about the shape/size/placement/crafting of the implant pocket.  This is where your surgeon's amazing skills come into play.  It's not just a science, it's an art, and you're paying your surgeon for that combination.

More thoughts as they come to mind.... :)

Well I want the option to wear things that do not look good with a giant bra showing. I do not mean braless as in never having bras again. I mean I want the option to wear outfits like the backless type or with thin straps with out some giant bra pocking out saying hello hi I am a big bra in an outfit that only looks good on perky braless Boobs... I would just like the option to look nice and not tacky. I see women with hanging breasts wearing things like that and it looks really awful. But with a bra it would look just as dumb. It is like they forgot what kind of breasts they have and did not see them self's before leaving the house.

I was thinking of getting two put in each breast. sheyla hershey has the perfect shaped breasts. I want the implants to look like they are part of me but in that shape she has. That compact sort of look.

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 10:35:54 PM »
That is what I was looking to do. just get a lift. Then get the biggest size the gummy bear implants come it. I want to stay this busty but also have i little more volume and projection.

No complaints from me. :)

In talking about raw volume, 800-850cc implants would give you about another 2-3 cup sizes.

However, given that they're cohesive gels, I don't know whether having a prefab shape and wrapping your existing breast tissue over that will have the desired look.  It may, but it may not.  I'm not even going to guess on that one.  Definitely one for the experts (ie, surgeons).

Yeah I want them super perky. but A lift with out them taking any breasts tissue.

The difference between a lift and a reduction is that a lift removes the skin and a reduction removes skin as well as breast tissue for overall reduction of volume.

At least that's my understanding.

I rule out any implant that has fluid or liquid in it because that can leak in to the body.

Saline implants are remarkably hardy.  And saline leaking is like getting a saline drip.  But I totally understand what you're saying.

Okay, I get what you're saying about having the option to go braless now and again.  Makes sense.

I was thinking of getting two put in each breast. sheyla hershey has the perfect shaped breasts. I want the implants to look like they are part of me but in that shape she has. That compact sort of look.

Two put in each breast?  As in, two implants in each?  Stacking?  One concern with stacking is the implant shells rubbing together, possibly causing premature failure of one (or both).  At least this is my understanding; there's a call I've been procrastinating which should answer a number of outstanding questions I have.

Sheyla does have an amazing boobjob.  But they're also saline, and I'm pretty sure she started with less than what you've got now.  It's completely reasonable to bring pics of her to your consult, but be prepared to speak to a few different surgeons, based on your wish list.  It's a great wish list, it's just a combination which is somewhat less typical, I'll say it that way.  At that point you'll be depending heavily on the awesome artistic skills (visualization through to execution based on the available materials) of the surgeon you eventually choose.

PinkLisa

• BEA Princess
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 10:51:58 PM »
No complaints from me. :)

In talking about raw volume, 800-850cc implants would give you about another 2-3 cup sizes.

However, given that they're cohesive gels, I don't know whether having a prefab shape and wrapping your existing breast tissue over that will have the desired look.  It may, but it may not.  I'm not even going to guess on that one.  Definitely one for the experts (ie, surgeons).

The difference between a lift and a reduction is that a lift removes the skin and a reduction removes skin as well as breast tissue for overall reduction of volume.

At least that's my understanding.

Saline implants are remarkably hardy.  And saline leaking is like getting a saline drip.  But I totally understand what you're saying.

Okay, I get what you're saying about having the option to go braless now and again.  Makes sense.

Two put in each breast?  As in, two implants in each?  Stacking?  One concern with stacking is the implant shells rubbing together, possibly causing premature failure of one (or both).  At least this is my understanding; there's a call I've been procrastinating which should answer a number of outstanding questions I have.

Sheyla does have an amazing boobjob.  But they're also saline, and I'm pretty sure she started with less than what you've got now.  It's completely reasonable to bring pics of her to your consult, but be prepared to speak to a few different surgeons, based on your wish list.  It's a great wish list, it's just a combination which is somewhat less typical, I'll say it that way.  At that point you'll be depending heavily on the awesome artistic skills (visualization through to execution based on the available materials) of the surgeon you eventually choose.

Well then I will not get two put in each. I think the size of one in each will be good based on your advice.

And yes I know what a lift is. I have seen a few don't on a show call plastic surgery before and after. but the breasts always look smaller like they had a reduction. so I want the implants because that will add the size I want. The plumped up look.

I was thinking of doing that. have one doctor do the lift and another do the implants.

Now i just have to save up for all of it. I am so excited that The feed back is so positive.