Mercerwatch

• F Cup
More Hulu Content: Desert Punk
« on: June 07, 2010, 09:28:11 AM »
A boob keyword search on hulu.com uncovered an anime series I was intrigued by when finding the DVD at Best Buy. Desert Punk is an odd action comedy about a breast obsessed desert drifter with a huge breasted nemesis "Jungo Asagiri", who jiggles, bounces and gets fondled whenever she appears, it's wildly uneven but it's big boob content...http://www.hulu.com/desert-punk
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

RDaneel

• F Cup
Re: More Hulu Content: Desert Punk
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 06:03:50 PM »
It's a good series but your lady is only in a few episodes. However, she's in a lot of those few episodes. I think there were 20 or so eps in the series, but some funny stuff. And bouncing boobage, too.
Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 09:16:14 PM »
she's in the credits too 'trying to find the booby lady' Go sunabozu
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 10:23:41 AM »

You can get the whole series in a dvd boxed set, for reasonable.  I got it a while back, and it is fun.

True, not enough scenes with the curvaceous one.  The thing I find particularly humorous is that our hero, Desert Punk himself, while being kind of a loser, is actually quite smart and skilled - gets away with some really amazing things (hence his somewhat mystical reputation).  But, whenever he encounters the lady, he gets his butt thoroughly kicked.  I wonder if the person who wrote the thing has a breast fetish with masochism combo...  :)

-D'Artagnian
Anime is fun. Hentai can be funner.
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.