notty

• Z Cup
  • Deflating egos since 2004
boobs ahoy!
« on: June 08, 2010, 05:56:19 PM »
Well, it's officially official. I will be having a breast augmentation on June 23rd, one thousand cm3 saline implants courtesy of Dr. Foster in California. Wish me luck!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 08:53:02 PM by notty »
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

sidewalkpsycho

• E Cup
Re: boobs ahoy!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 06:00:14 PM »
Yay!
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 06:04:18 PM »
Hurrah!  All best wishes to you.  Be safe, be well.

G_I_John

• Oh My God Cup
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 06:22:35 PM »
All the best to ya Not-tea ^_^

Fingers crossed the results meet your expectations :)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 06:56:04 PM »
 ;)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 07:34:14 PM »
Well, it's officially official. I will be having a breast augmentation on June 23rd, one thousand cm3 saline implants courtesy of Dr. Foster in California. Wish me luck!

Fixed. And for those who are confused, she means 1000cc. Recognize that the abbreviation "cc" in 1000cc stands for "cubic centimeters", is the exact same as cm3.  :P

Anyway, I'm pleasantly surprised to hear you're finally giving yourself some real-life BE, Notty.

Now, to show Notty how awesome she'll look with 1000 cm3: a repost of a pic of her in the "Show Yourself" thread from 2005. There are more recent ones of her, but none so conducive to a huge BE morph. :)

Q-"I await the morphers' descent on this thread like hungry vultures"-BE 8)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 07:37:04 PM by Q_BE »

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 08:14:21 PM »
I too appreciate sarcasm. Good luck with your surgery notty. Talk to ya soon ;)

ah man, don't delete your post
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 09:58:17 PM by Shara »
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

Ladon

• A Cup
  • Thoroughly Enjoying Harmony's 1000cc H-cups
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 08:50:43 PM »
May the boob fairy be with you!

Harmony and I would love to hear about your experience with Dr. Foster, as we've been leaning in his direction as well.  Supposedly he's been doing implants since the very start, so I'd hope he's also one of the best (lots of experience).

notty

• Z Cup
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 09:05:35 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes all! I hug you, I kees you, I hug you! Mwhua!

Q-BE, thanks for the assist. I fixed the wonky units.

Ladon, I'll be sure to send along a note after surgery. Thus far I have found Doc Foster to be very accommodating and accessible. He even answers email on the weekend!  :o
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

BelShanar

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 09:35:50 PM »
This is wonderful news Notty! I know its something you have wanted for a very long time and now its finally going to happen!

I hope this will bring you nothing but happiness far beyond what you even dreamed was possible.

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 09:54:07 PM »
I feel it necessary to state that Notty will be placing 1000cc = 1000 cm3 = 1000 mL = 1 Liter (L) of saline (salt water) in each of her breasts. Salt water weighs MORE than regular water, and according to this interesting Answers.com wiki entry, pure H2O weighs about 8 pounds per gallon, or approximately 2.1 pounds per liter.

Adding in the salt's weight depends on the salinity of the solution, so judging about .15 pounds of salt per implant (roughly 2.5 ounces), you can figure that Notty will be adding about 4.5 pounds of saltwater to her body weight, or about 2 kilograms. You can thank her later. ;)

Q-"Making the complex understandable"-BE :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 10:34:38 PM by Q_BE »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 10:04:57 PM »
Great news. I pray there are no complications and like BEshine you get boobie greed and continue to expand  :o. I'll bet you will slay people wearing a bikini. Can hardly wait.  :)

beachboy

• G Cup
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 10:12:35 PM »
Congratulations, notty!  Hope the procedure goes smoothly and with as little discomfort as possible.
Life's a Beach...

notty

• Z Cup
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 10:46:00 PM »
Two liters, two plus kilos...ye cats! I hadn't considered that. Must begin strengthening back muscles...

Bel, thank you! It has been a long wait. I planned to have the surgery a couple years ago, but it fell through. When the day comes, it will be all the sweeter.

Sol, my ultimate goal is 2000cc, but who knows when that will happen. I dunno about slay, but I'll definitely blind some people with my lily white skin. Notty and Sun aren't mixy things.  8)

BB, I hope so too. And I hope I get some good drugs to make all the flying more tolerable.  ;)

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 10:55:50 PM »
Like holy crap and gadzooks!  Talk about your stealth announcement!  :)

Lotsa luck and all that stuff.  Really glad it's all finally coming together!

Btw, over or under the muscle?  Which incision placement?