Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2018, 12:11:06 AM »
A short update today for my regular blog: "Revenge", Chapter 6, Part 1 has been posted. 

Tory get's pumped larger than an R-cup.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2018, 08:50:19 AM »
It's hard to believe that almost two weeks has gone by since my father passed away.  Thanks to those of you who sent along your condolences: it's really appreciated.

This week's post of part 1 of Chapter 8 on my "Revenge" Blog, has Tory making her first foray into the world after getting pumped to 10,000ccs.  I'm trying to take into account the massive weight she now has to carry around, which would be 44 pounds of saline, altogether.  Let me know what you think.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2018, 12:41:19 PM »
It's hard to believe that almost two weeks has gone by since my father passed away.  Thanks to those of you who sent along your condolences: it's really appreciated.

This week's post of part 1 of Chapter 8 on my "Revenge" Blog, has Tory making her first foray into the world after getting pumped to 10,000ccs.  I'm trying to take into account the massive weight she now has to carry around, which would be 44 pounds of saline, altogether.  Let me know what you think.

I had no idea your Dad had passed away. You have my condolences and prayers.  :'( My dad is 93 and he is frail and I'm at peace that soon enough he will depart to a better place. My most fervent wish is that the dementia doesn't get much worse and he passes away the only decent way, on his sle3p.  :(

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2018, 06:45:30 AM »

I had no idea your Dad had passed away. You have my condolences and prayers.  :'( My dad is 93 and he is frail and I'm at peace that soon enough he will depart to a better place. My most fervent wish is that the dementia doesn't get much worse and he passes away the only decent way, on his sle3p.  :(

Thanks George, I appreciate it. My dad was 93 and had been slowly consumed by cancer, although he never felt any pain from it and died in his **82**, both of which I'm very thankful for.  It's hard to believe he just gave a jazz concert in October.

Prayers for you and your dad.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2018, 10:20:19 PM »
"Revenge", Chapter 8, Part 2, has just been posted on my "Revenge" Blog.

Tory's returned from her first trip into the outside world at 10K, and is getting ready to go to dinner.  But first, she has to post some pix on her website her new size.
Wait... is that someone in her chatroom?

I've also updated my regular blog with one more installment of "Revenge", that's available for anyone to read, where Tory gets pumped once again.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 11:08:13 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown