• Pulse

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: Pulse Returns
« Reply #213 on: January 22, 2015, 07:08:39 PM »
Looks like she's either breaking out of a taffy shell, or being engulfed with it.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2015, 03:55:27 AM »
Looks like she's either breaking out of a taffy shell, or being engulfed with it.

Someone coated her with something that hardened and she's breaking out of it.  I guess I made it that color because it stood out from the background.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2015, 09:30:15 AM »
Someone coated her with something that hardened and she's breaking out of it.  I guess I made it that color because it stood out from the background.

Not to be a pig (too late! ;)) but I can't help but like it when pretty bosomy women are coated with things.

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #217 on: February 06, 2015, 06:36:19 AM »

No no no, you made it purple because that is the best color there is! (Says the purple robot and bunny-girl)

I am a tiny bit confused however as to the source of the purple goo - Not you Palomine - as it sort of appears suddenly. I keep thinking that it was from the purple armor gal but now I am not so sure as her abilities appear to be black in nature...
Anyway a bleak purpleish landscape interesting... Starts me thinking about a particular bunny-girl still stuck in such a land... hmmm.

Keep up the good work!
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
« Reply #218 on: February 07, 2015, 04:39:53 AM »
No no no, you made it purple because that is the best color there is! (Says the purple robot and bunny-girl)

I am a tiny bit confused however as to the source of the purple goo - Not you Palomine - as it sort of appears suddenly. I keep thinking that it was from the purple armor gal but now I am not so sure as her abilities appear to be black in nature...
Anyway a bleak purpleish landscape interesting... Starts me thinking about a particular bunny-girl still stuck in such a land... hmmm.

Keep up the good work!

On the newest page?  Evilyn's beam is black with a purple aura around it.  I'm assuming everything it hits turns purple (maybe only coated with something that can be cleaned off).  All of the stuff on the ground are the leaves and brush that was destroyed by her blast.

She's a little like Cyclops from the X-Men, except it's that she always fires at full-power.  The visor is just meant to help her limit the strength of her blasts.  She can also steer them (as was kind of shown), but without being able to see where she is shooting, her blast was moving slowly enough to be shot by the robots.  That made the blast which must be pretty unstable explode.

Maybe her visor also has cameras that allow her to see what the twins and the robots see?  That would allow her to shoot crazy beams around things.

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
Re: Pulse #220
« Reply #224 on: April 10, 2015, 05:58:24 AM »
Update today, page 220 "What She Said"
http://pulse.comicdish.com/

Last page of chapter 15.

Pulse is going on hiatus for a few months.  I'm going to try to finish up on backer pictures for the Peeved Kickstarter, which I hope I have enough information to complete them.  It's taken ten times longer than I ever expected, both with collecting all of the information needed, and also sending incremental pictures for feedback.  Hopefully during that time, or after it's complete I'll get enough of the story to continue the Peeved comic.  There's 30+ pages left, so even when I can start drawing it, worse case of a page a week would take months.