Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: Pulse Returns
« Reply #330 on: January 25, 2019, 11:20:08 AM »
Uh-oh. That's not good...
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
« Reply #331 on: January 28, 2019, 04:26:17 AM »
Uh-oh. That's not good...

Things will get a lot worse before they get better.  This upcoming 12-page chapter is the climax of the Sleepwalkers arc, with the chapter after that being the aftermath.

A TV show would be saying something like "WHO WILL DIE!".  (Although I don't think ever killed a character in a comic before, so there isn't that much of a threat of someone dying.)

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
Pulse #317
« Reply #332 on: January 31, 2019, 04:04:32 AM »
Update today, page 317 "The Mighty"
http://pulse.webcomic.ws/

The start of chapter 24, "Jungle Dreams".

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #334 on: February 08, 2019, 06:30:23 PM »
That guy looks like a Doctor Who villain.....
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
« Reply #335 on: February 11, 2019, 04:03:33 AM »
That guy looks like a Doctor Who villain.....

I thought he needed to be unique and memorable, I knew he'd appear on a few pages (a while ago), and then show up and be an important part of the story here.

...To me, he looks like he should have ice powers...  Sometimes you design people and then look back and wonder why you made those choices.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #336 on: February 11, 2019, 07:13:34 PM »
"Doctor George Freese. No, we're not related; he pronounces his name wrong. It's pronounced like 'reese'. Yes, my doctorate is in the field of low-temperature physics. So?"
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
Pulse #319
« Reply #337 on: February 15, 2019, 05:30:22 AM »
Update today, page 319 "The Bargain"

The sleepwalkers arc is winding down, maybe another 9 weeks.  The aftermath will creep into the next 12-page chapter after that.

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: Pulse #325
« Reply #344 on: March 28, 2019, 07:52:40 PM »
Update today, page 325 "Mean Evie"

Stuff's goin' down! Things gonna get UGLY!!!  :o
rtpoe