September 02, 2014, 11:02:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adjusting your idea of "BIG" for everyday use...  (Read 7824 times)
Ooze3d
G Cup

« on: September 15, 2010, 07:57:49 AM »

I don't know if it happens to you. I supose most of us will deal with it everyday.

As a boob man, I'm constantly noticing boobs everywhere. When I go out, when I meet someone, in front of the computer, while watching a movie... But for my everyday life, when talking to other people, it's an interesting excercise to remember what normal people (in general) consider "big" or "that's way too big" and what I consider that's "big enough", "perfect" and "maybe a bit too much, but it's ok". Of course I have my limits, even if they're something that many people here would consider "a beginning".

Many times, when a decently busty girl appears on tv wearing a low cut top, or a push-up bra, most people around me comment "wow! those boobs!" and most of the time it's just the way she's dressed and nothing more, but I always find it funny and think "ok, that's what they consider big".

I'll try to explain what happens inside my head with a graphic example:

(I know I left a bunch of very well known models appart, but this is just an example)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 08:05:44 AM by Ooze3d » Logged
chorizo
F Cup

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 08:27:28 AM »

Great observation and you nailed in your explanation what probably 98% of the visitors to this site feel in their everyday observation. I chuckle too when the general public deems a celebrity such as Jessica Simpson or Jennifer L. Hewitt massive, topheavy girls. Don't get me wrong, they're attractive, young ladies, but nowhere near what I would call "large". I just say to myself, you have no idea there are Rachel Aldana's and Milena Velbas out in the world that defy logic. Not enchanced, but wonders of mother nature! The only thing I disagree with is your perfect size. I would prefer a cup or two bigger such as this example or like September Carrino. A little large, but not over the top huge. Great post Ooze3d.
Nimrod
F Cup

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 08:38:43 AM »

This is something that has been mentioned here before in many different forms - but I feel it can be broken down into 3 distinct categories:

Nimrod's three categories of defining 'BIG"

1) "BIG" as defined by the media

2) "BIG" as defined by society

3) "BIG" as defined by personal experience

The most interesting thing about these three categories is that in terms of exposure the media has a very high saturation but a very tight range whereas personal experience has a much lower exposure but a wider range. You will see many more types, sizes and builds of women in your day-to-day life than you will see in the media.

This all comes together to help define what "Big" is to someone.

I have been with a group of friends where one of them has pointed to another and announce how "stacked" she is only to have her friend lean over an mention that they are only a B cup. I have been pals with DD's who thought they were "average".

A long time ago there was a "guess the cup size" on-line game and it was fun to play not only for the images but also to see how close to reality ones perceptions were. If I recall my score was around 90% whereas most people were in the 60-70% range. I do believe that most people simply lack a reliable reference point to judge and simply need to work on how they personally view women and not on outside definitions.

Attached is an image - do you know what size she is?

I am sorry but a 'C' cup is now just average.

BE Together...
Cutter
I Cup

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 08:53:33 AM »

I would say a B.  Possibly a small C.

Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!

My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/
MasterDragonfly
T Cup

sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 09:52:10 AM »

Large B, small C.

Ooze3d
G Cup

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 10:01:17 AM »

I'd say small C too... probably a large B.

The only thing I disagree with is your perfect size. I would prefer a cup or two bigger such as this example or like September Carrino. A little large, but not over the top huge.

Of course I'm not always in the mood for the same cup.
Rentahero
E Cup

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 10:15:00 AM »

I know that photo and the woman is supposed to be a D or DD cup if I remember right.  Not sure I believe it though.
MasterDragonfly
T Cup

sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 10:28:14 AM »

I know that photo and the woman is supposed to be a D or DD cup if I remember right.  Not sure I believe it though.

Maybe if she's very tall.  Wink  Or in the UK, what with their seemingly skewed sizes.

Feral
G Cup

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 11:48:30 AM »

I think my perception of boobs is right along yours, but I really do look at the rest of the woman to determine if her boobs are perfect or not. Depending on her height and build, more might be necessary to keep some sort of hourglassish shape. So a 5'7" chubby girl might need JJs to look awesome, whereas a petite 5'1" spinner might be eye-popping with "just" F cups.

My wife knows I miss her nursing boobs which I believed reached G-cup size (we never got her properly fitted, and my measuring skills weren't accurate) and she misses the firmness they had, but I think she's somewhat scared of getting that big again - even though she's slowly getting there again naturally. I do fantasize about her getting to an H, J or even L cup Rachel Aldana size, but realistically I don't want her to have to deal with all the negative attention and I don't think she would be happy. Even now when she dresses conservatively she says she catches people gaping at her all the time at her office and she is the bustiest woman there (38F). And if we go out and I convince her to wear a push up with something low cut, she gets sneering looks from some women and gaping stares from many men. I don't mind it, but imagine it would be a lot worse on her if she reached my maximum dream size of K or L. I do like to look at Chelsea and Beshine, but I would not want that level of bosom for my wife and I in the real world.

When I watch TV I know that they are going to put a D cup babe in an extremely padded push up bra and make her out to be unholy huge in size and the punchline of every sight gag and have all the characters tripping over them and that's fine, I'll still look - because usually they are attached to some cheerleader type with perfectly toned legs, abs and wonderfully salon kept hair. But I realize that that is not "big" in my world at all and I wish that role, usually played by a Diora Baird type was given to a Jana Defi or Anya instead.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 03:23:30 PM by Feral » Logged
Ooze3d
G Cup

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 12:18:14 PM »

That's right, I forgot to talk about the build factor. Obviously it's not the same to find a petite and slim woman with DD's than a chubby one with a G. That's also why, unconciously, I didn't talk about cup sizes in my first post/pic. I don't mind the cup size as long as there's a noticeable difference between waist and boobs. Also hourglass figures complete the whole package.

I remember a bus stop ad campaign here where Playtex launched sexy lingerie for D, E and F cups. It was a real pleasure to watch but a little dangerous when you were driving. The curious fact about the three different ads is that the D cup model looked much more busty than the others, simply because they took a shorter and slimmer woman for that one. I miss those ads!
funkyboobster
E Cup

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 08:20:08 PM »

It's not just about cup size either.  A D-cup on a 5'6 200lb woman is nothing but a d-cup on a woman of the same height and 105 pounds is quite another matter. Yes, I realize the D-Cup on the 200-pounder is actually a bigger cup.

It's all about proportion.  bigger women need bigger cup sizes to get my attention.  Regardless, anything smaller and D is "average" in my book.  My wife ~135lbs (currently FF-G cup) has set the standard.  To be sure, I've seen bigger women out there, but most are considerably heavier.  Her best friend down the street is barely a B-Cup. To her, a C is big. 

I guess my definition of big is that it's a cup & band size combination you can't find at Target or Kohl's.  For example, you can find DDD cups at these stores,but in a band size of 38 or bigger.  so a 36DDD is big by the Boobster standard.

-Boobster (Whose wife can't find anything that fits in those stores :-)
Nimrod
F Cup

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 09:36:06 AM »

Yes, we could go on about the relativistic differences of build to boob and the apparent size versus real size - but the thread's question is a good one as it touches on the aspect of "everyday use" and not some BEA skewed top weighted ideal.

For me it is simple. Living with my wife Kithara has given me a very good perspective on what a "BIG" bust is. It is a combination of the woman's attitude (and altitude), what she has experienced growing up (and growing out), the cut of her dress (and cutting remarks). In all it comes down unfortunately to how others react to you.

Yes, a woman is "BIG" if others say she is.

Again I can bring up my first gal pal I had in school back in the 4th grade. I was very tall for my age and she was very busty. Being physically well outside the bell curve we ended up being each others buddy for mutual social protection. It was totally platonic but it helped us get though the rough years. She was branded a slutty or loose girl by most everyone because she was the one with "Big Tits". She was labeled that all the way through till High School graduation even when many girls had well exceeded her size. By then she was not "BIG" at all, but everyone else still said so.

With Kithara the slow but inexorable natural BE stems from several sources, the overall size is heredity and the slow delay has been from health and medication issues. But the tipping point occurred when she no longer could shop for bras and such in "Normal" stores. The "slap in the face" moment unfortunately happened at a Victoria's Secret store with an exceptionally rude store clerk. It does not help that the larger sizes tend to be on the bottom drawer or rack. When you move out of the common stores and need things custom or special - then you are "BIG"

In other words, If you are still off the rack, then your rack is not off the charts.

For me and based on all my life experience - "BIG" starts around an 'F' cup.

Answer to Size Photo: 32DD, yes that is correct.

BE Together...
Feral
G Cup

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2010, 12:43:25 PM »

Interesting photo, I figured her to be a D cup, but I am surprised she's a DD. Must be a very good t-shit minimizer bra. Would be cool if we could see the same woman dressed and primped by DJPFC and crew.
MrsPacman1
E Cup

this is NOT a morph!

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2010, 02:12:21 PM »

It's not just about cup size either.  A D-cup on a 5'6 200lb woman is nothing but a d-cup on a woman of the same height and 105 pounds is quite another matter. Yes, I realize the D-Cup on the 200-pounder is actually a bigger cup.

It's all about proportion.  

Absolutely. What looks big or even huge on some may look like average or even small on others. As I have said before, I stand at 5'10" and I currently have a JJ cup. I have recently lost 15lbs (goodbye to some of the baby weight) and am able to fit into a 40 band size, but there hasn't been a reduction in cup size. I'm not a small lady, either. I don't see my chest as huge, but others do. Lately, I have noticed more and more eyes on my chest wherever I go. But I think It's because I am wearing clothes that are smaller and more revealing. Maybe I need to just get the camera out already and show you what I am talking about.

I had a conversation with someone on this topic recently, and I remember saying, if I could still fit into a 38 band, I would have to wear an M cup to compensate. Yeah, wishful thinking  Tongue

Pac and I have had this chat many times. In the past, the answer was always "well, if the proportions were eye popping then it's big". These days, for me, anything in a H or larger can be called huge. Regardless of the size the person in particular has. Pac may not necessarily agree on all accounts. However, he uses his hands as a measuring tool. If they're falling out of his hands...they must be big. He has really large hands. Wink He may also appreciate looking at proportions that are stunning in smaller cup sizes. But at the end of the day, bigger is always better. But he's been spoiled, so maybe it doesn't count.

Mrs*I've been spoiled, too*Pacman
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 02:14:43 PM by MrsPacman1 » Logged
Ooze3d
G Cup

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 09:57:18 PM »

There's also the "real world big" and the "screen big". Normally what looks big or huge on screen will probably seem gigantic in real life. You can call it the 3D factor.

A couple of times in my life I've had the opportunity to see a gal that I previously considered quite busty photographed, only to notice that she didn't look that busty at all in the pic. Also I have to say I noticed in all these years that while I'm quite picky in front of a screen, it only takes a small c cup in a short average woman for me to say "woah!" in real life.

Following that experience, I can only imagine what models like Denise Milani or Jordan Carver will look like in real life. Let alone Leanne Crow...
derf79
F Cup

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 10:07:19 PM »

...and don't negate the H factor. I am describing horniness. Wink

I find on days when I'm feeling particularly randy, a smaller bust gets me excited. I say small to mean Denise Milani sized. But on days when I could care less, Beshine or Chelsea are the only one's who can get me excited. So I think personal mood has a lot of effect on perception.

But right on with the original post. There really are 3 distinct categories of "breast size awareness".

"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.
nicholarse
B Cup

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 10:55:31 AM »

I pretty much go along with your picture example OP.  For some reason I always feel guilty admitting I like big boobs yet people who like big bums seem to be able to get away with saying it with confidence.  I don't think anyone actually knows I like big boobs (Denise Milani is probably my ideal where as I think all my friends would say that was way too big).
Ooze3d
G Cup

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 12:23:31 PM »

I think we can all say our ideal woman is at least a little too big for most people.

But you're right... You can like butts without having to worry about anyone getting angry for it.

I think the problem with boobs is that if you're a man (any man) you're suposed to like boobs. Of course there're men who don't care about breasts or even like them small, but we can say most men like boobs. Historically, women with bigger boobs have always attracted more men and it's very common to find women complaining about their lack of boobs.

That's why saying that you like big boobs, even if common and socially accepted, can be taken as an attack by small breasted women, as they feel vanished from the game. So they already know you probably like them big, but by actually saying it you're basically stating that you'll never like a small breasted woman, even if that's not true.

About the H factor, I can definitely change my perfect volume and even shape depending on how horny I am.
Feral
G Cup

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 01:48:07 PM »

But you're right... You can like butts without having to worry about anyone getting angry for it.

That depends on who you are around, but yeah I'll agree that for the most part, liking BIG boobs is more of a closet fetish as opposed to liking a big butt, unless maybe you are a white guy. If you are black or latino and are around people of your race, you can generally openly ogle and appreciate a huge rump.
ROUNDandHEAVY
P Cup

Happy Holidays.

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2010, 05:14:08 PM »

I always prefer at least a G.

My theory is thw boobs should be the size of a human head so you can slide your head in between and it can disappear fully in the cleavage.

Dreaming of my nose gently nestled in some soft, deep cleavage....nice dream...
Feral
G Cup

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2010, 06:44:23 PM »

My theory is thw boobs should be the size of a human head so you can slide your head in between and it can disappear fully in the cleavage.

Maybe I just have a big head, but I think you really want at least a K or L for that to happen. Miosotis, Rachel, maybe Nadine come to mind for naturals.  Grin
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 06:48:32 PM by Feral » Logged
BTGlam
D Cup

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2010, 08:23:38 PM »

ooze you are right, love your post Wink this "how big is BIG" issue concerns me directly  Grin
greets!

Nimrod
F Cup

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 08:56:11 PM »

Maybe I just have a big head, but I think you really want at least a K or L for that to happen. Miosotis, Rachel, maybe Nadine come to mind for naturals.  Grin

Well, that is something else entirely. What you think is "Big" and how big they "Should BE" are related - but they are two distinct topics.

I will again say that "Big" starts where your peers and everyday experiences say; Be it because they do not carry that size, because everyone else is smaller, or just due to circumstance.

How big the "should be" is entirely subjective - my opinion is that they be of sufficient size as to require the woman to have developed some attitude about them - to have to deal with them on a person level.

BE Together...
robclassact
G Cup

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2010, 02:01:04 AM »

I've got no real global "big" in my head. Basically, when my eyes are big the boobs are big.

"King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!"
Jimbobob is dead. Robclassact rides again!

My deviantart site.
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!
Djoser
T Cup

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2010, 07:05:40 PM »

i can't believe that girl is a 32 DD O.o wow...this must be beshine's fault  Tongue

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee
Ooze3d
G Cup

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2010, 07:56:19 AM »

ooze you are right, love your post Wink this "how big is BIG" issue concerns me directly  Grin
greets!

Thanks! Your point of view is a very interesting one, since you're normally surrounded by big boob models. Models who are too big for many people out there. You can also see the difference between real and photographed boobs everyday and notice how they don't look quite so big when photographed in certain conditions... or can look even bigger when using some tricks.

I'd love to read more about your experience.
prinz
J Cup

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2010, 10:20:58 AM »

I like OPs choices myself... Cool
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2010, 01:39:03 PM »

IMO, 'big' is relative to the size of the woman herself, but generally begins at the point where a single breast approaches the size of her own head. With that said, I've seen petite women look frankly awesomely busty though they're merely B or C cups: you know, those slender ladies with narrow torsos... a bosom that would be modest on a larger gal can 'pop' visually in a big way on a skinny gal.

As I've mentioned too many times before, I'm of the opinion that shape and motion is just as important (to me) as absolute size.

Ooze3d
G Cup

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2010, 09:03:25 PM »

And going back to the main topic... Do you have to adjust your concept of "big" when talking to other people? Or most people around you know the aproximate size you really like?

It's interesting to read the "as big as her head" rule because it works for me too... you could say my ideal size (besides shape and firmness) is just when they start getting close to head size. And I think you'll agree that most people would think that's way too big.
big_is_good
E Cup

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2010, 08:53:03 PM »

I pretty much go along with your picture example OP.  For some reason I always feel guilty admitting I like big boobs yet people who like big bums seem to be able to get away with saying it with confidence.  I don't think anyone actually knows I like big boobs (Denise Milani is probably my ideal where as I think all my friends would say that was way too big).

A friend of mine actually sent a photo to me a few years ago of Denise and couldn't believe how big her boobs were and I'm like, huh? Then I remember when I was younger looking at Wendy Whoppers and not believing how big she was. And she was what 3000 cc at her biggest, although she was petite so they looked more like 5000cc.
MoochieNorris
B Cup

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2010, 12:49:58 AM »

Before having Internet thought that Pamela Anderson's boobss were big. Now I find little. I'm very fan of Iga's boobs but my ideal size is like Leanne's

Cammy Gee
C Cup

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2010, 01:07:51 AM »

I have always first noticed boobs first when it came to a woman, whether it be in public or on the tv, movies etc.  I too thought Pammy Anderson was "BIG" but after really getting in B.E and seeing other HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE boobed women eg Beshine.  I have always been boobman and personally anything bigger than a G is to my liking  Grin  It funny tho I have been out with mates and one would say OMG check out the tits on her they are HUGE, I then look at this girl he sees and she wouldnt be bigger than a C or D cup & I am like ummmm thats not HUGE lol  Roll Eyes When I think of huge I think of Beshine, Sheyla etc not some C or D cupped lass hehehe  Cool

Plastic surgeons are always making mountains out of molehills. - Dolly Parton
derf79
F Cup

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2010, 03:13:38 AM »

I remember the day when Alexis Love came on USA's Up All Night and I was stupified! She defined what big really was to me at that point. I made up my mind that my wife would have those measurements or I'd die single. I was haunted by her until 1998 when I found out who she was here on the BEA.

"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.
TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2010, 05:35:09 AM »

I remember the day when Alexis Love came on USA's Up All Night and I was stupified! She defined what big really was to me at that point. I made up my mind that my wife would have those measurements or I'd die single.
Well, unless a ghost is posting under your screen name, I take it you are married now? Smiley

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )
Smoobs
A Cup

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2011, 07:53:55 AM »

Maybe if she's very tall.  Wink  Or in the UK, what with their seemingly skewed sizes.
What is different about UK sizes?  You add a letter with every inch difference surely.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program