MoochieNorris

• B Cup
    • DosTetas
Re: Adjusting your idea of "BIG" for everyday use...
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2010, 10:49:58 PM »
Before having Internet thought that Pamela Anderson's boobss were big. Now I find little. I'm very fan of Iga's boobs but my ideal size is like Leanne's

Cammy Gee

• B Cup
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2010, 11:07:51 PM »
I have always first noticed boobs first when it came to a woman, whether it be in public or on the tv, movies etc.  I too thought Pammy Anderson was "BIG" but after really getting in B.E and seeing other HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE boobed women eg Beshine.  I have always been boobman and personally anything bigger than a G is to my liking  ;D  It funny tho I have been out with mates and one would say OMG check out the tits on her they are HUGE, I then look at this girl he sees and she wouldnt be bigger than a C or D cup & I am like ummmm thats not HUGE lol  ::) When I think of huge I think of Beshine, Sheyla etc not some C or D cupped lass hehehe  8)
Plastic surgeons are always making mountains out of molehills. - Dolly Parton

derf79

• G Cup
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2010, 01:13:38 AM »
I remember the day when Alexis Love came on USA's Up All Night and I was stupified! She defined what big really was to me at that point. I made up my mind that my wife would have those measurements or I'd die single. I was haunted by her until 1998 when I found out who she was here on the BEA.
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2010, 03:35:09 AM »
I remember the day when Alexis Love came on USA's Up All Night and I was stupified! She defined what big really was to me at that point. I made up my mind that my wife would have those measurements or I'd die single.
Well, unless a ghost is posting under your screen name, I take it you are married now? :)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Smoobs

• A Cup
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2011, 04:53:55 AM »
Maybe if she's very tall.  ;)  Or in the UK, what with their seemingly skewed sizes.
What is different about UK sizes?  You add a letter with every inch difference surely.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2011, 05:03:02 AM »
I always prefer at least a G.

Of course, a nice personality helps, too.   ;)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2011, 04:37:41 PM »
Forgot about this thread, should be a sticky. I think boobs bigger then her head is a common rule of thumb but is actually a bit of a stretch. Boobs bigger then her face is probably more realistic.

rr

• A Cup
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2011, 12:52:53 AM »
jj cup like milena and anya is the ideal