stevepre739

• C Cup
Jenna Bentley
« on: October 06, 2010, 01:03:31 PM »
Anyone hear of this girl before? Not sure what she does...but I know what she has

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Jenny Bentley
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 01:13:36 PM »
dunno who she is, LOVE the pic tho ;D.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 01:19:56 PM »
She was a PMOM a while back. But cool it, guys, she has a boyfriend way cooler than us:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 01:29:15 PM »
for a second I thought the fat old guy was Brian Doyle Murray (Bill Murray's brother) :o.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 01:58:34 PM »
Dear God...

Yeah, that was my reaction, too. I hope he's way richer than a mere millionaire. For her sake, and for my sense of the universe.

I don't know whether I mentioned that a '70s model, Darlene English, married a --er-- much older guy who owned a sizeable chunk of Eastern Montana. He went to visit his Sky Fairy some years back, and she has, I gather, been living happily ever after.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Rad

• E Cup
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 02:05:34 PM »
It is Jenna Bentley and she is a Playboy model. She has a twitter, etc account also.
http://www.therealjennabentley.com/
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 02:27:46 PM by Rad »

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 02:57:18 PM »
 ::)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 03:18:23 PM »
Yeah, that was my reaction, too. I hope he's way richer than a mere millionaire. For her sake, and for my sense of the universe.

There are some things that are just not worth the money.  Like one's soul.  Apparently, she sold hers already, so it obviously no longer matters.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Pipatel

• B Cup
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 02:53:12 AM »
There are some things that are just not worth the money.  Like one's soul.  Apparently, she sold hers already, so it obviously no longer matters.

Are you telling us it's not love?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 07:56:01 AM »
There is no accounting for taste. Perhaps these lovelies like older, fatter men. Maybe they are not impressed by what society deems as handsome men.  ::) Besides, money makes ANYONE better looking.  ;D

derf79

• G Cup
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 08:39:14 AM »
It's been a known fact that a woman finds security sexier than a six pack. It's evolution. A glistening Adonis body isn't going to keep her offspring fed or the heat on in the middle of winter. Rich=survival.
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2010, 09:54:42 AM »
It's been a known fact that a woman finds security sexier than a six pack. It's evolution. A glistening Adonis body isn't going to keep her offspring fed or the heat on in the middle of winter. Rich=survival.

I understand what you are saying, but at some point your needs are covered. It doesn't take millions of dollars to cover the necessities of life. There are plenty of guys with decent jobs that could give a woman a comfortable lifestyle that aren't athletes, media moguls or wall street power brokers. Then when you factor in a blown out knee or a stock market crash, most of those women rush right on out the door.

well_endowed

• A Cup
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 02:20:50 PM »
Wait... we're calling her shallow? The members of a website devoted to massive jugs?! Really?  ::)