TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
Getting used to it
« on: October 15, 2010, 02:55:20 PM »
This may just be me, but i wonder if it happens to you guys and gals aswell.

Upon seeing a pair of really huge boobs for the first time (such as Rachel Aldana, Nelli Roono, Miostis etc) i always think, WOW!, but after a few months, they just dont seem that big anymore, and a newer girl who is infact smaller, can seem to be bigger.

Is this just me?
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

Feral

• E Cup
Re: Getting used to it
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 04:31:41 PM »
Yes, as in I don't have that issue.

On the contrary, I almost kind of forget just how big Miosotis, Rachel, Nelli are if I haven't looked at them in a while. But then again, I don't see boobs in that size range category everyday like you do.

Maybe one day an all natural R cup will bust on to the scene and your fervor will be renewed.

picktin

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 04:43:54 PM »
2D vs 3D.  See women HALF the size of whom you mentioned IRL and you'll be floored.

I can look at BE Shine all day long (quite happily) but there is a woman I know locally who has 3000cc implants (1/3 BE Shine's size) and I avoid her like the plague.  (As in, they look SO BIG that they scare me, but I like it).

Mercerwatch

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 04:48:52 PM »
It's called the Daktari Russian doll. Bettie<Nadine<Milena<Miosotis. I seriously doubt that he'll top Mio, but that's what I said about Milena then Nadine. I fully understand novelty over volume though, otherwise we'd only collect Beshine, Miosotis & Norma pics.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 04:53:04 PM »
2D vs 3D.  See women HALF the size of whom you mentioned IRL and you'll be floored.

I can look at BE Shine all day long (quite happily) but there is a woman I know locally who has 3000cc implants (1/3 BE Shine's size) and I avoid her like the plague.  (As in, they look SO BIG that they scare me, but I like it).

I should point out here that my gf is a natural 36M :D
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 05:12:03 PM »

Upon seeing a pair of really huge boobs for the first time (such as Rachel Aldana, Nelli Roono, Miostis etc) i always think, WOW!, but after a few months, they just dont seem that big anymore, and a newer girl who is infact smaller, can seem to be bigger.

Is this just me?

That doesn't happen to me, but I do often go in cycles. There are times when I'm just on fire for Yulia. Then I re-re-rediscover Roberta Pedon. Then it's all Brittany Andrews or Busty Belle or Alyssa Alps. All of it, over and over, year to year.

Some people binge on Doritos every couple months, or crave pot roast as soon as winter sets in. My boob lusts similarly run in streaks. Maybe it's the weather? Or perhaps there is a big bust Zodiac? (Mars is entering Chelsea Charms, and Michelle Angelo is in retrograde!)

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 05:24:17 PM »

Is this just me?

I think it's just because you're a guy. The new thing always seems more exciting, whatever the nature of the qualities that make a woman appealing to you personally.

deebo

• B Cup
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 05:10:04 AM »

I think this has a lot to do with my perspective too. When my wife was a DDD, I used to think that was big, then she went through the "milk filled" years and ballooned up to the J - L range.  Suddenly for a pair of boobs to look "huge" to me the scale shifted. Also the relative size of the woman became a factor. For example Summer Lashay's breasts look massive when you see her shot by herself, and in relation to her body they are massive.  Then I saw a shot of her and Norma Stitz together. Well they don't look very massive at all in fact the actual volume is not all that impressive when you compare them.  So now when I hear bra sizes like 32J or 30KK I think "tiny woman with relatively large breasts" not OMG that is huge!  Yes I know the band to cup size is relative but it seems that a 38KK is just way more volume than a 34KK and my hands are ginormous so I tend to go for the bigger women.

$.02

Siria

• A Cup
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 09:46:41 AM »
It's just you. Or at least it's not me.

Then again, being a girl I'm not inclined to be all that obsessive about who looks biggest amongst the people I know with big boobs.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 05:00:28 PM »

I'm with Siria--It's just you. Even after 30 years, it's still impressive.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

MrGnomer

• D Cup
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2010, 06:11:11 PM »
It's not just The Boob Guy.

I've had moments where an old favorite model just doesn't seem very big anymore or, alternately, as though they're suddenly not big enough.  I've had the same thing happen while browsing collections where the woman looks bigger in one type of pose or angle; I start losing interest after awhile until *bam!* I find a pic of her leaning a certain way.  Fish-eye lenses and/or perspective could be partly to blame.

Mostly I figure it's just humanity's overpowered ability to adapt to any situation: given enough time, people can get used to just about anything until the once-extraordinary becomes mundane.  I hear there was a time when shooting several tons of steel into space at many times the speed of sound was amazing, but nobody really cares anymore when another rocket is launched out of Florida; the novelty has worn off as it's become commonplace.  I don't see why the same can't apply to massive breasts.

Boob Guy, I recommend just taking a break for a little while.  Unless, of course, it's the novelty of finding a girl who's bigger than all the others, in which case... um, start learning how to draw/morph really well?  I don't know.  Good luck, though.

I can definitely agree with this, too.  Makes me wish my area wasn't lacking in the big-bust department.  We definitely ain't got whatever's in Poland's water around here.
I'm not defending my obsession, I'm just indulging in it.

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
Welcome to my life Boob Guy. I'm told I'm big but when you see them every day, especially when they've grown with you your whole life, you don't realize it.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

sidewalkpsycho

• E Cup
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2010, 07:10:46 PM »
"My wallet's too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!"
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2010, 08:09:27 AM »

Uh... err... argh....

Wait, I've got it.  Here's my snappy response:

Pics or GTFO.

Just kidding, of course.  :)  (Unless you feel the burning need to post a sample, in which case please don't let me get in your way.)

That's like 5 cups bigger than cherri.  I think I might notice those.  I'm sure you already do.

To the original question:  I'm convinced it's a 2D vs 3D thing.  If I see a nicely dressed woman sporting D's then I figure I've made the visual score du jour.

Wild tangent:  Are you in the UK?  I noticed you wrote 'aswell', which seems much more common over there than here.  (Ditto the bigger boobs.)

sidewalkpsycho

• E Cup
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2010, 08:57:20 AM »
Pics or GTFO.

Just kidding, of course.  :)  (Unless you feel the burning need to post a sample, in which case please don't let me get in your way.)

http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9982458.35.html
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.