Pierre_Gustav

• B Cup
Beshine and Chelsea Charms clips on G4TV's Attack of the Show
« on: October 27, 2010, 07:13:23 AM »
In a segment called "WTF" on G4TV's "Attack of the Show", there was a segment on Oversized Body Part Fetishes. They included YouTube clips of Beshine and Chelsea Charms, so it's nothing that you can't find online, but they also had clips of candid gals who had inflatable giant boobs, if you're into that fantasy aspect. It is repeating today, Wednesday, 10/27/10 at 12pm Eastern Time. The clip is also available on the website: ;D

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/wtf/72560/Oversized-Body-Part-Fetish.html

Feral

• E Cup
Re: Beshine and Chelsea Charms clips on G4TV's Attack of the Show
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 03:45:04 PM »
Sad. They imply that Beshine, Chelsea, Kristina Milan, Jesse James and a couple of others have fake-fake boobs, as in inflatables like the farangdingdong girls.

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 08:26:20 PM »
hah, and kristina milan's boobs are completely natural

buck342443

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 01:52:09 AM »
G4 fails yet again, I'm so glad I stopped watching them

MrGnomer

• D Cup
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 10:41:10 PM »
I didn't catch the "everything in this video is fake and inflatable" vibe from that video.

It seemed to me that they opened the video showing clips of big tits in general (real, implanted, and falsies), then segued into just falsies when they started talking about the WTF portion.  I'm pretty sure the changeover point was after the clip of a costume site, wherein they said that real (but not necessarily natural) giant breasts were admittedly rare.  Sure, they showed a couple of shots of Beshine in the "these are obviously fake fetish material" portion, but doesn't she have silly string implants?  The point was that the fetish was based around inflating boobs.  They emphasized "massive boobs" in general, but the latter portions of the video seemed to focus on expansion in one form or another.

I was kind of proud of them going so far as to say that they could understand giant boobs, but the fact that we sometimes go for "so big they HAVE to be inflatable" makes them say "WTF!?"  It sounded to me more like a casual report than a value judgment.  "Most people like big boobs, some people like them even bigger than naturally possible, here's a few clips and a possible reason behind the fetish.  Good luck to said people."

...maybe I'm just glad that they weren't like many other televised boob videos that ammount to "boobs are nice, but anything bigger than a D-cup is incomprehensible, unnatural, and grody!"
I'm not defending my obsession, I'm just indulging in it.

Pacman

• Woka Woka
  • It's my wife. Don't send horny shit to me.
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 11:31:38 AM »
Dammit I don't know what the group he mentioned is.
For art and photos:
http://pacman9920.deviantart.com
I remember blogs before blogs existed:
http://logg64.wordpress.com/

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 07:20:36 PM »
with olivia munn no longer around to masturbate to, i dont see any reason left to watch this show..
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

BoobMeNow

• A Cup
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 02:02:12 AM »
with olivia munn no longer around to masturbate to, i dont see any reason left to watch this show..

Ummmm, why did you do that to her if you're a big boob man, no? She's FLAT as a BOARD. The new chick has much more boobage.  :)

***EDIT***

Just noticed your avatar, she's titless too as per this forum criteria. Are you really a big boob man?

You're confronting somebody who has 1280 more posts than you do? Good luck with that.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 02:07:23 PM by gonZo »

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2010, 12:36:41 PM »
lol, i replaced Alicia Loren 2 days ago actually.

love big tits, usually love huge ones even more.  but im not a fucking freak who cant recognize a hot woman without them, or seems to resent people who do for some odd reason.

i love hanging out here though, even amongst the warped boob freaks who think the girl below is "titless".  but yeah i guess to that extreme, im not one of you thankfully. :)

My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 11:02:30 PM »
Anyone who would consider your current avatar "titless", Real, needs serious professional help :)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 12:46:15 AM »
I think the point is that nobody actually cares what BoobMeNow says.