Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Gangbang with famous Dutch big boob **33** Cindy Salou on December 29th!
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 10:48:11 AM »
So how did it work out? Was it a blast like expected?

It was more like an anti-climax.
The deadline for confirming and paying for a place at the gangbang was December 1st, but none of the prospective punters did, so I had to cancel the party.
However, after communicating with Cindy, I have decided to try to organize this event another time early this year.
A new deadline will then be upheld.
The reason why I did not mention the deadline of December 1st on this forum is because I had no indication whatsoever that any member of this forum was interested in coming to this party.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 07:12:47 PM »
I feel certain that a lot of us are in my situation. We'd love to participate, but are unable to make it there for whatever reason.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 10:57:20 AM »
I feel certain that a lot of us are in my situation. We'd love to participate, but are unable to make it there for whatever reason.

I prefer that you and others replace the "but are unable to make it there for whatever reason" bit by "and of course we will all come to your unique events!!!".

That would make me, the models and yourselves all very happy.  :D

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 07:26:13 PM »
It was more like an anti-climax.
The deadline for confirming and paying for a place at the gangbang was December 1st, but none of the prospective punters did, so I had to cancel the party.
Cowardly wankers. Screw 'em.

-- TheZookie "actually, that's the problem -- they didn't get screwed" 007
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2011, 03:52:09 PM »
Cowardly wankers. Screw 'em.

-- TheZookie "actually, that's the problem -- they didn't get screwed" 007

I just hope that it is not true what a fellow producer told me that the (big boob) fans are all talk and no action.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2011, 05:42:49 PM »
I just hope that it is not true what a fellow producer told me that the (big boob) fans are all talk and no action.

Martin, I don't know how much experience you have with marketing for specialty events, etc... but you shouldn't be shocked that a forum thread got 400 views yet none of those users actually wanted to pay thousands of dollars for international airfare, lodging, etc... to attend such an event. Frankly, if you even got a response rate of 1% I'd consider that lucky... and I'd not expect all of that 1% to actually go to the effort and expense of attending. Admonishing folks here for not being as interested in your events as you'd like them to be won't improve your response rate IMO. You simply have to come to terms with the fact that you're offering an expensive and infrequent kind of specialty service and your *entire* potential audience of customers is a *minute* fraction of the general/adult population. JMHO... but I can't help but have this response almost every time I see one of your 'disappointed' posts.

I'm repeating my reply from your OTHER thread in which you seem to be attempting to GUILT users into responding to your offers.

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2011, 06:46:35 PM »
Well, let me just say that I do not share your point of view, Palomine.
I also think you've got your numbers wrong.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 07:03:24 PM by Martin Solo »

Palomine

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2011, 12:13:52 AM »
Well, let me just say that I do not share your point of view, Palomine.
I also think you've got your numbers wrong.

I know you view the matter differently, which is exactly why I thought I'd share a different point of view about the matter... every time you chide forumites for not being more interested in your events, I can't help but think that you think someone guarenteed you some specific (and generous) response rate.

Which numbers do I have wrong?

The cost of travelling from the states to Europe? I did this every couple months for years for business... it's not exactly the same as just scraping up gas money from LA to Vegas you know.

Or is it that you think that my 1% positive-response rate estimate is wrong? Surely you don't think the number should be higher, do you? Again: it's not like you're sitting around a table with some guys asking who wants to chip in for a pizza... you're asking: "who's got a valid passport, the disposable income and most importantly the interest to endure airport traffic, the TSA and multi-time-zone jetlag simply for the chance to avail themselves of busty **33**?"

I don't disapprove of your enthusiasm or your events in the least... though they're not my cup of tea personally I can see how someone else could be into that sort of thing. If anything, I'm impressed by your ant-and-the-rubber-tree-plant determination. It's simply the way you respond to the community here when it doesn't do what you think it should that kind of rubs me the wrong way.

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2011, 05:19:43 AM »
In this case, I was mainly talking about the Dutch punters, of which more than enough wanted to come but (again) did not confirm or payed for their place on time.
You've got your numbers wrong there.
It wouldn't have cost them a lot on public transport or gas to come to this event.
You've got your numbers wrong again there.

Nor would it cost local fans a lot if I would organize an expo/trade show or a fanshoot in their country or one in a neighbouring country/region.
You've got your numbers wrong there as well.

As in my thread about the fanshoot in France, I was merely asking (myself) academic questions hoping to start a discussion/dialogue with and get feedback from the fans about what kind of events they would like me to organize to which they would be willing to actually come to.

Unlike you, Palomine, I haven't jumped into any conclusions, especially not about the state of mind of anyone else, what he/she exactly thinks or feels.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 08:15:23 AM by Martin Solo »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2011, 08:30:28 AM »
Unlike you, Palomine, I haven't jumped into any conclusions
Well if you want to be a good statistician, you will need to acknowledge the success rate you've had with these online solicitations (which we the home viewers, are currently showing a tally of zero) and that the number of "Dutch punters" registered at the BEA is approximately 8 out of the 58,000 registered BEA members which comes out to .0001375 per cent.  You'd have a much better chance of success advertising the gathering in lipstick on the mirror of a nearby pub. 

That having been said, I admire your sense of adventure.  I read this thread appreciating the ambition you show, but also nodding in agreement to Palomine's appeal to reason.

And I will be intensely disappointed in you if you don't come to the first annual "Moon-Bounce" next year: A bunch of BEA members are flying to the moon with a busty model to explore the effects of breast bouncing in a gravity that is one-sixth that of Earth's.

Palomine

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2011, 09:15:22 AM »
In this case, I was mainly talking about the Dutch punters, of which more than enough wanted to come but (again) did not confirm or payed for their place on time.
You've got your numbers wrong there.
It wouldn't have cost them a lot on public transport or gas to come to this event.
You've got your numbers wrong again there.

Nor would it cost local fans a lot if I would organize an expo/trade show or a fanshoot in their country or one in a neighbouring country/region.
You've got your numbers wrong there as well.

As in my thread about the fanshoot in France, I was merely asking (myself) academic questions hoping to start a discussion/dialogue with and get feedback from the fans about what kind of events they would like me to organize to which they would be willing to actually come to.

Unlike you, Palomine, I haven't jumped into any conclusions, especially not about the state of mind of anyone else, what he/she exactly thinks or feels.

I find your argument above so weak that it speaks volumes.

This may come as a shock to you, but the BEA forum isn't exactly overrun by 'Dutch punters' so your habit of scolding forumites for not responding adequately to your invites is hardly justified by that explanation. Forum participants come from all over the world... and yes, quite a large percentage of them from the states... certainly the vast, overwhelming majority do NOT live in Cindy's neighborhood so yes, international travel (air travel for most) would be prerequisite. So, my numbers ARE NOT WRONG... you are advertising your events in a forum where at least 98%+ of potential respondents WOULD have to fetch their passports and incur significant travel expenses in order to participate. You can ignore that reality if you wish, but that doesn't change the fact of the matter. 

I've said my piece... your repeated admonishments to forumites for not being game prompted me to lend you another point of view. Clearly, you're not interested in WHY your invitations might get such a poor response. Again: I'm not criticizing your intentions/events, I'm simply pointing out what should be obvious to you re: why response hasn't been what you clearly wish it was.

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2011, 10:53:47 AM »
In this case you are both wrong as the Dutch punters came from a Dutch forum.
You're jumping into conclusions and come up with wrong numbers without knowing all the facts.
I also advertised my other events on various other forums.
Again, I am able to organize events in the US to which interested US fans can go to without having to pay (relatively) much on travel or having to use their passports.
And again, I hereby invite the members of this forum to come forward with any ideas/suggestions about any big boob events they would like me to organize in and outside the US.
Nothing more, nothing less.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 10:56:49 AM by Martin Solo »