catcat

• A Cup
Re: my 32J's feel so small - I want BIGGER
« Reply #495 on: August 27, 2014, 07:17:39 AM »
Thanks for the lovely messages, I will look in to ways to make the extra money for sure  :) xx

d_jnes

• E Cup
« Reply #496 on: August 27, 2014, 09:46:03 AM »

I will check in and say hello but probably not as much

**group hugs**  :-* xxx

Then Leave us with a picture or two darling.

beachboy

• G Cup
« Reply #497 on: September 11, 2014, 08:12:49 PM »
Having to be satisfied with "only" 1500 cc implants?  If only all women were fed up with the same problem!
Life's a Beach...

DR.Domanskis

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #498 on: September 29, 2014, 03:50:01 PM »
Cross post removed per the Owner's rules.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 10:30:09 PM by Palomine »

catcat

• A Cup
« Reply #499 on: October 09, 2014, 05:06:32 PM »
Advice please,  I'm 6 months post op and am still experiencing a sharp pain on left boob, if I lay on it while I **82** it literally wakes me up,  im sure its nerve damage or a trapped nerve and am thinking about making an appointment to see surgeon but is there any point, can he make it better or do I have to keep taking pain killers? Last night the pain was so bad when I rolled over in my **82** I actually jumped up, and thought would be very appreciated xx

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #500 on: October 09, 2014, 06:01:45 PM »
Make the appointment. Sounds like there's something serious going on in there, and it's not likely painkillers are going to take care of it. At the very least, getting some advice from a professional physician who is familiar with you and your case is always a very good idea.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

sonic2at

• A Cup
« Reply #501 on: October 09, 2014, 11:43:26 PM »
I would make an appointment too.
It still does not have to be anything serious, maybe its just taking longer to heal then expected.

But not knowing and suspecting or fearing something can play some evil tricks with the mind,
a visit to the doc to get facts will help soothe that a bit,
and if there is something that isn't as it should be at least you will know what you can do about it.

Then its a matter of frequency too … is it permanent / every night / only now and then?
Is it also when you gently push down on the spot,
is it when you push harder,
does it only happen at night when you are **83** and your mind has time to worry about things (I.E. when your subconcious fears have the a stronger hold on you)

Maybe its nothing, maybe you just need to hear it from the doc and give it more time.
Good luck  :)

rackonteur

• D Cup
  • Finally got some whitening strips for my bluetooth
« Reply #502 on: October 10, 2014, 02:09:10 PM »
At the very least, contact them about it and see what they recommend.
Yes, well, erm, ahh, hmmm, uh, um, ...eh?

HaverPing

• KinkyBeetle
    • Email
« Reply #503 on: September 21, 2022, 09:27:19 AM »
Advice please,  I'm 6 months post op and am still experiencing a sharp pain on left boob, if I lay on it while I **82** it literally wakes me up,  im sure its nerve damage or a trapped nerve and am thinking about making an appointment to see surgeon but is there any point, can he make it better or do I have to keep taking pain killers? Last night the pain was so bad when I rolled over in my **82** I actually jumped up, and thought would be very appreciated xx

Any follow up?
- KinkyBeetle