gmantwo

• F Cup
Free tapes?
« on: November 25, 2010, 07:39:40 AM »
OK, not sure if this will get any responses, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I have around 8 VHS tapes that I was going to toss out, but thought if someone wanted them, I'd give them away. They're a hodgepodge of Playboy tapes and some stuff I taped off various shows over the years, mostly 1980's era. For example, I have Donna Edmondson's POM tape from 1986 or so. One of the scenes looked inspired by Pat Benatar's "Love is a Battlefield" getup, and Donna looks like a very busty Pat. There is also a PB "Voluptuous Vixens" tape, though I think I recorded this one from the PB Channel. There is also a variety of HC stuff, a Score boat trip (forgot what they called those) and various nude models.

Caveats include the fact that most of the off-air recorded tapes were done at a different speed than normal (LP perhaps) that I can no longer watch on my newer VHS tape player. I think some of those tapes also may have been recorded without sound if that matters.

Since I'd at least like to be reimbursed postage, there will be some trust factor here, since we'll need to trade names and addresses. Don't ask if you're not a frequent poster that I'd likely recognize. I'd also like a short statement of why you'd like them, so they'll go to a good home.  ;D  Please respond by PM if interested--thanks!