bb4l

• A Cup
i filmed this busty honey about four years ago. this is the biggest pair of boobs i've ever filmed and encounter on an asian girl(asian aren't known for having big tits.). and actually, this is the riskiest and ballsiest move i've ever taken. i went to this agency(can't reveal what the agency is) and saw this receiptionist with incredible huge boobs, and i thought i had to caught them on tape. so i came back again later, with my cam out and holding it with my hands. and i made up a pretty unpausible excuse(cant reveal) and asked if i could review the monitor tape. she agreed, and so i just stood there, looking at the monitor with her(as you can see in the video), and at the same time with my cam pointing right at her in a really close range. she could totally see that im filming her and know what i was up to, but i just kept looking at the monitor and acting like i didn't have anything pointing at her. its all about the confidence. we were standing there watching the tape for about 10 mins while im also "taping" her. btw, the soundtrack of the video is My Boobs Are Ok by Lene Alexandra.

please give me some feedback if you like my work.

oh, does anyone wanna take a guess on what size of those knockers she carries? my guess is 36E.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/42853195/hugeasianboobs.mpg

Reaver

• F Cup
My GF is about that big.  You need to get out more if that is the biggest you have seen.

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
Nevertheless, thats a respectable size for an natural asian woman. Even in these times of Fuko and Hitomi, truly big natural asian breasts are rare.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

Ooze3d

• F Cup
(asian aren't known for having big tits.)

Ok Mr. Time Traveler from the 50s... Please Google "Fuko" or "Hitomi Tanaka" or simply "busty asian"...

Jokes appart, I can understand that's the biggest asian you've ever seen in real life, but that doesn't justify the name of the thread. I can tell many people here have in fact seen bigger boobs on asian women, so while I appreciate the effort and risk you took to shoot that video, I think the title's a bit exagerated.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
All he needs to do is to change one word in the title of this thread, and it would be correct:

"...the biggest pair of boobs I have ever seen on an Asian..."

And since Indians are Asian too, I can definitely tell you that I have seen many, many, many Indian women with boobs as big as this (fine) specimen's, and bigger.

And while I understand and totally respect your unwillingness to tell us where you shot this footage, what's up with this whole "I can't reveal the implausible excuse I used to snag this" routine?

And I think we need to get out of this "Asians have small boobs" stereotype. A quick look at Tokyo Topless will soon cure you of that notion. Big natural boobs on Asian women is no longer as rare as it might have once been...but I still love seeing them, nevertheless, do not get me wrong :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 01:21:13 AM by TheZookie007 »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
First, there is really no such thing as human races. It is far more accurate and appropriate to talk about the UN sanctioned ethnic groups. There are well over 5000 and some would say closer to 7000 such groups in the world today. Each group as traits that make it distinct some are minor others are obvious. There is no worth attached to it, just a manner of classification.

But, for the sake of the discussion I will use the 4 historically most common 'race' groups when talking about their breasts. Much of this came from my research a few years back into what really was a "large" chest. Finding what was common or average and why it was helped to set a baseline. Please note that even these base four 'races' have not had consensus and yes, I am including the Australian aboriginal groups. I will call them Cs, Ne, As, Ab.

If you were to average ALL the boobs of the world and gave the physical characteristics of this non-existent omni-boob a base factor of 1.0 this is how a core representatives of each 'race' would stack up in terms of breast softness.
Cs = .95 to 1.20
Ne = .95 to 1.25
As = .80 to .95
Ab = .90 to 1.05
The lower the number the more dense the breast. Basically breasts range from around .8 to 1.25 give or take .05, so about 20-25% more or less dense from the average.

Again I want to stop here and say that there are a multitude of factors that effect sizes and no one person is genetically exactly 100% of a 'race'. This is especially true of areas with generations of humans intermingling, conquest or migration - which is most of the planet.

But if you have a genetic propensity for dense breasts it takes much more "big breast" factors to generate a large looking (volumetric) boob. That is why the 'As' group with the propensity for high density will tend toward smaller sizes.

Yes, other factors such as diet, weight, social pressures, mate selection, etc. also have influence. But an aspect with strong correlation and consistent research findings would be breast density.

Also - the stereotypical 'As' only exists as a concept. The 'As' group is highly diverse like any of the basic groups and it is obvious that one individual can express traits to various degrees. Due to genetic mixing it is very likely that any one person, even from a traditional stereotypical region (say Japan) could express exceptions to the common physique.

I find the long outdated and blunt concepts of races too general to make for any manner of classification due to the wide variety within each 'race'.

Show me your haplogroup and I will show you mine.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
I bet you were the only kid jumping to go to statistics class weren't you? ;)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
Lucky for us he was though ;D
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Yeah, who said maths was boring?
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
Every so often I stumble upon advertising and promotional models that seem out of place in a scene. One such add was a travel series to visit a more remote part of Japan. There were several pictures of two cute young women admiring different locations. Most were fun things like going to a tea ceremony, eating sushi, visiting a park, or staying in a meditative retreat.

The only thing is that it was the same two ladies, in the same outfits, going to all these places on the same day. It mush have been a long day and at the end they just laid on the floor watching the sun start to dip low.

Through all of this it was difficult not to realize just how busty one of the models was.
Anyway - through the whole add I was very sympathetic as in some of the shots the two look very tired and just ready for it to end.

It all comes down to how you are projecting to the camera.

ADDENDUM:
I've moved this post here as it touched on several topics at one time and the women in question is of mixed heritage. The fact that she is so large could be influence from more western genetics at play. I am good friends with a group of sisters who have parents for the Philippines and Guatemala and they all have radically different bra sizes a yet very similar builds.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Brahma

• E Cup
"Asians" is a large and diverse category. I think you have to separate it out by ethnic groups.  Most of the naturally busty Asian women one sees are Japanese or Thai. I spent a month in Beijing last summer and the biggest I saw was about a C cup. I saw one busy  woman in the airport, but hers were obviously implants. Big boobs on Chinese or Vietnamese women seem exceedingly rare.