Ooze3d

• F Cup
Amazing boob-to-waist ratio in the supermarket...
« on: December 03, 2010, 06:07:31 AM »
Hi all,

I want to share an incredible sighting I had a couple of days ago. I had to buy a few things so I went to a supermarket near my house. I was waiting to pay when suddenly everything turned gray and time seemed to slow down... everything but a single spot where this woman was standing. About 25, 5.5 ft, blonde and quite beautiful. Perfect hair and makeup, short skirt (business style) and the tightest shirt I've ever seen (I still can't understand how it could be so tight on the waist and still close on the chest). She was very thin but had noticeable curves, beautiful hips, toned legs, but of course what made every single man turn his head to painful degrees was the incredible pair of firm boobs she sported.

Lots of different things started crossing my mind. First of all, I had to look a couple of times more because I just couldn't believe it. The vertical lines on her shirt were amazingly distorted drawing a perfect curve on the chest. I could see every single guy giving quick looks and making nervous comments with friends. I thought about taking out my phone and start hunting for a pic, but she stopped right behind me on the line to pay, so I couldn't just turn and say "smile!". I took out the phone anyway just in case... I remembered I had to call a friend to talk about a photo calendar I was working on (how convenient) so I thought "Ok, play it cool, don't pay attention to her and try to sound interesting, charming and professional". I don't know if it was because of the little "strategy" but she actually made a strange movement and kinda "knocked" me just a bit. I turned and she said sorry with a smile (my brain wants to think she wanted me to notice her). I finished the call, was specially nice with the cashier and... for just a moment I was just about to tell her "hey... I'm a photographer (it's true) and you have a fantastic figure. I'd love to have a photo session with you. Here's my card in case you're interested". But I'm sorry to say this story doesn't have a happy ending. I finished, thanked the cashier, gave a final quick look with a smile (she smiled too) and left... but I still want to think I gave an incredibly busty and beautiful lady an interesting image and maybe something to think about on her way home.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Amazing boob-to-waist ratio in the supermarket...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 07:38:05 AM »
Do you have the pics ? I'm dying to see.  :)

M Riza

• F Cup
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 09:23:26 AM »
You've got my attention. Can you give some more detail? What ethnicity, can you compare her to someone else? Tell us more about her chest....you seem to imply that they were quite large but don't actually give any description of size. How large were they - can you compare to another model or give some idea of cc volume (if implants)? Were they obviously implants or natural? Were her boobs spherical or sloped, etc., etc.?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 12:38:55 PM by M Riza »
Slim women with huge fake breasts rule!

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 02:10:18 PM »
What ethnicity,

That's irrelevant for me hehe, but i loove how top heavy girls look in office style outfits  ;D
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 03:35:21 PM »
but she actually made a strange movement and kinda "knocked" me just a bit.

Wait, she actually and purposely pushed her boobs into you and you DIDN'T speak to her?

konon_20

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 06:51:13 PM »
Ugh. I have commented on threads like this before: they make me wince and worry for the fate of our species. I got dumped this week by my (G-cup) gf, and it is overcast and cold, so I'm not in the greatest mood right now, but I will try to stay polite.

What to do when you encounter a woman you are attracted to:
If you aren't attached, and she isn't attached, don't stare, don't drool; for goodness sake, don't take photos. Make conversation: the weather, the local sports team, current events, your surroundings. They may be trite, but they are icebreakers. Respond appropriately to what she has to say. Drop in something interesting about yourself. If she hasn't blown you off by this point, invite her out, ask for her number, etc.

You have nothing to lose except for some grainy cellphone footage. You stand to gain the companionship (maybe for an hour, a night, a season, maybe for a lifetime) of someone you are attracted to. This trade-off should be a no-brainer.

Ts&Cs
The above generally requires regular bathing and oral hygiene. These conditions may not apply in KY.

Happy Holidays. (I'm off to rent 500 Days of Summer again, but this advice is no less true for that.)

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 07:08:48 PM »
The above generally requires regular bathing and oral hygiene. These conditions may not apply in KY.

...but they apply double on the West Coast.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Ooze3d

• F Cup
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 06:38:33 PM »
My apologies...

I realized I said "incredibly busty" but that can be almost anything from very slim and petite with a pair of big D's to... well, more than that.

I'm trying to puzzle together a few pics to conform the whole image I still have in my mind. Of course it'll be pretty distorted because I always remember boobs way bigger than they actually were, but I'll try not to exagerate anything.

For now, a more elaborated description:

She was quite thin with an average-short height. I'd say her boobs were something between a big C or a D. Given her little frame, they looked gigantic, and even more stuffed into that tight shirt. It's very hard to say if they were fake or not. Normally I notice it, but this gal was buttoned all the way to the neck and even natural floppy boobs look round and hard when they're inside a bra and compressed by a shirt. So yes, they looked round and hard.