espy

• G Cup
I can't masturbate
« on: February 12, 2011, 12:28:00 PM »
A side effect of my chemotherapy is a rather nasty case of neuropathy -- that's nerve damage affecting my hands and feet.  As it was described to me, it's as if your nerves are insulated wires and someone has stripped all the insulation off.  I haven't got a sense of feel - but it's not like my hands are numb.  It's more like I feel that the entire surface area of my hands are always touching something.  It's a very vivid, constant, and noticeable sensation.  When I actually do touch something, I can't sense it because it already feels like I'm touching something so nothing has changed... savvy?

Anyway, on to the part you clicked here to read about.  You'd think given my condition that playing with myself would be all the better -- kinda like I'm getting grabbed by someone else.  Quite to the contrary, the neuropathy is so strong and so annoying, it overshadows any intended pleasurable sensations and kills it.  The train never leaves the station.  The train is still operational -- just not when I'm at the controls.

I'm thinking I should be eligible for medical **31** or something.

And from a boob hound perspective, don't worry.  I don't feel touch, but I still feel temperatures, sharp pokes, and most importantly the sensations of heft, mass and weight.  It's not a best-case situation, but I still enjoy my version of the feel of grabbing some tig ol' bitties.  Plus it hasn't diminished the purely mental 'OH MY GOD SHE'S LETTING ME TOUCH HER TITS" sensations... and isn't that half the fun anyway?   :P
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 12:29:42 PM by espy »
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

J25

• A Cup
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 01:41:21 PM »

Sounds like a great idea for a proposition/ referendom in California.

Sorry to hear of your predicament.
"Stay Busty, my friends."

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 01:55:41 PM »
Can you buy a toy or something? Normally I'd mock for people owning a fleshlight, but if you got one, your brain would register that you shouldn't be feeling it in your hands AND you get the satisfaction. I don't know specifics of guy masturbatory aids, but I know they're out there. Better that then nothing, right?

I'm sure if you decide against toys, there's a whole forum willing to let you live vicariously through them in a totally not creepy way.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 02:20:18 PM »
Can you buy a toy or something? Normally I'd mock for people owning a fleshlight, but if you got one, your brain would register that you shouldn't be feeling it in your hands AND you get the satisfaction. I don't know specifics of guy masturbatory aids, but I know they're out there. Better that then nothing, right?

I hadn't considered that.  Actually my sex life has kept pace with demand so I'm not approaching DefCom 5 or anything just yet.  Don't start sending donations.

And truthfully, the "I've got this problem... can you help a guy out?" approach has been more successful than it has a right to be.  (No, NOT with strangers -- though that would make for an interesting approach...)

I'm sure if you decide against toys, there's a whole forum willing to let you live vicariously through them in a totally not creepy way.

You know of a forum that's not creepy?  PM me...  :P  ;D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 04:20:37 PM by espy »

Pacman

• Woka Woka
  • It's my wife. Don't send horny shit to me.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 05:30:07 PM »
Have you tried having piles of other people masturbate you instead?
For art and photos:
http://pacman9920.deviantart.com
I remember blogs before blogs existed:
http://logg64.wordpress.com/

Pacman

• Woka Woka
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 05:44:18 PM »
I will also respond with JOIN THE CLUB!!!

But I have no illness, just KIDS and a WIFE.

BA DOOM CHING!!!!

Seriously, I'm not as much of a dick as a I sound.
For art and photos:

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 05:45:59 PM »
Have you tried having piles of other people masturbate you instead?

"Piles" of people   lolol -- you've still got that MMFFF thing on your mind, don't you??

But yes, I'm getting by with the help of other people.  Can't say that I have a whole pile of hands carved into my bedpost yet, but it's still early...

Pacman

• Woka Woka
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 05:51:33 PM »
Aw, somebody needs a good ol' gloryhole!!
For art and photos:

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 06:07:50 PM »
I know the perfect woman for you. Her name is Ann Hedonia. ::) Sorry, I`m going to burn in hell anyway. I wish you the best.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 06:59:41 PM »
Man Espy, your friends are nothing like my friends. Mine would lend me money, give me rides, let me crash with them. **82** with me because I can't masturbate? BEST. FRIENDS. EVER.

I don't know of any forums that aren't creepy in their own special way. I meant like a fistpump in the air "FOR ESPY!" when in the midst of things. You know. Totally uncreepy when a man calls out a strange man from online's name mid climax.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 07:03:57 PM »
Man Espy, your friends are nothing like my friends. Mine would lend me money, give me rides, let me crash with them. **82** with me because I can't masturbate? BEST. FRIENDS. EVER.

Yeah, well you have big tits.  Derr.

By the way, I tried pac's "have piles of people masturbate you" approach, and not only did it NOT work, but I'm not allowed to ride the city buses any more...

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2011, 02:14:59 AM »
I got one of those hand massage toy and it work!

http://www.homedics.com/home/massage/handheld.html
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2011, 02:04:45 PM »
Hmmm.  This looks like a fleshlight with added automation:  Robotic Blowjob $100

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2011, 02:13:09 PM »
Hmmm.  This looks like a fleshlight with added automation:  Robotic Blowjob $100

Okay, according to this ad, the device fits 95% of male penises that are from 5" to 8" in length and 4" to 6" in diameter.  That's 4" to 6" in width, not circumference.  4" to 6" WIDE.

::: sitting here glaring at my ruler :::

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 02:19:09 PM »
Hmmm.  This looks like a fleshlight with added automation:  Robotic Blowjob $100

Robotic blowjob? Did they leave that out of Blade Runner?
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.