RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 04:42:25 PM »
Okay, according to this ad, the device fits 95% of male penises that are from 5" to 8" in length and 4" to 6" in diameter.  That's 4" to 6" in width, not circumference.  4" to 6" WIDE.

Jesus Christ. Who wants to fuck a coke bottle? It isn't length, it's width that turns a nice hole into a hotdog down a hallway. o_0
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2011, 10:29:10 PM »
Dumb question, but is another way of describing the neuropathy akin to wearing gloves? You described it as not being aware of touching anything because you're already touching something. Wearing gloves would be like a perpetual state of touching something.

If this sounds more or less on track, I'm wondering whether wearing gloves could somehow fool your brain...?

I was initially thinking of winter gloves, but perhaps latex gloves would be more apropos. Disposable, fancy (eg, fetish) or heck, dishwashing gloves...? Add the lube and go?

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 12:08:05 AM »
Jesus Christ. Who wants to fuck a coke bottle? It isn't length, it's width that turns a nice hole into a hotdog down a hallway. o_0
I think it is an error, as on the side it says 4-6" in Girth, so that would be in circumference not diameter. The average man girth is between 4-6" in circumference.

My mom has that neuropathy thing going in her hand and feet. I don't let her drive anymore cause she cant tell how hard she is gassing the car. She wears glove when shopping grocery.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

mcgarp

• F Cup
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 01:04:36 AM »
I don't own one nor do I want to, but I'm a bit put off by the comment that someone would make fun of the fleshlight! Toys for girls seem to be completely acceptable, but a guy can't have one?  Please tell me the differece! Again, I don't own one, but please, tell me how a girl's toy is cool and a guy's toy is laugable?

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 04:17:48 AM »
Toys for girls seem to be completely acceptable, but a guy can't have one?
I couldn't agree with you more.  My first link to a toy was not for amusement but for an attempt at a solution.  I even have another link to a men's device.  This one was highly rated and is called the Tenga Flip.

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 06:08:05 AM »
I don't own one nor do I want to, but I'm a bit put off by the comment that someone would make fun of the fleshlight! Toys for girls seem to be completely acceptable, but a guy can't have one?  Please tell me the differece! Again, I don't own one, but please, tell me how a girl's toy is cool and a guy's toy is laugable?

I think a lot of it has something to do with guys really don't need toys to get off. It's two twist, turn done (to quote Jon Stewart). Guys get off easy. Girls have a way harder time and even with toys sometimes can't get off.

Plus, the guy toys are pretty much consistently creepy. Girls might get a vibrating egg or a big blue dong. Guys get a flashlight with lips or plastic dolls with vacant stares. There's nothing wrong with guys using toys, but your selection is a lot more disturbing than women's.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 08:36:02 AM »
There's nothing wrong with guys using toys, but your selection is a lot more disturbing than women's.

Different bodily mechanics require different solutions. Besides, we are more disturbed ( creepy laugh )  :) ;D.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011, 03:20:47 PM »
I think a lot of it has something to do with guys really don't need toys to get off. It's two twist, turn done (to quote Jon Stewart). Guys get off easy. Girls have a way harder time and even with toys sometimes can't get off.

*SIGH* Alas, RX, you are correct. maybe we should have a thread about that. If I were looking for a single question that would foretell the success of a sexual relationship, it would be "Do you masturbate at least twice a week?"

Guys get ... plastic dolls with vacant stares.

I see you've met ex-Mrs. PB Number 2. But the blowjobs were great.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 01:54:36 AM »
I'm able to work okay with some minor adjustments (typing with two fingers, for example... since I can't feel the keys to touch type).

What kind of a fucked up affliction allows you to keep working but inhibits your ability to flog the dolphin?
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2011, 06:21:13 PM »
awww poor Espy, let me do it for ya
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2011, 06:34:09 PM »
The average man girth is between 4-6" in circumference.

This caught my eye. Is that really true?

Espy, I [no pun intended] feel for you. It must [again, no pun intended] suck.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2011, 06:43:23 PM »
Espy, I [no pun intended] feel for you. It must [again, no pun intended] suck.

I report it here as a curious consequence of my condition, but it's not really a problem.  I'm not running around brimming with semen looking for any imaginable way of unloading my burden.  No more than usual, anyway.

That response was to The Boob Guy.  As for Shara:

awww poor Espy, let me do it for ya

Oh god yes!! I'm desperate!!  Now, please, NOW!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 07:20:34 PM by espy »

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2011, 10:10:58 PM »
be right over.
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2011, 10:13:30 PM »
be right over.

Oh, Shara, I need a little TLC also. Will you come over here too ?  ;) :) ;D

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2011, 12:17:48 AM »

Oh, Shara, I need a little TLC also. Will you come over here too ?  ;) :) ;D

Jeez, get your own masturbation thread!!   >:( >:(