Here's Penelope Cruz

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: The Oscars
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 09:24:28 PM »
Here's Penelope Cruz

Thank God for mommy boobs; Penelope Cruz and Natalie Portman (of all people) were the only ones with significant breastages on the Red Carpet, and only because they're both pregnant. Even Anne Hathaway, the host for the awards, was pencil-thin and breastless! :o

Q-"Even Scarlett Johansson was fully covered in 'amethyst lace'...egads!"-BE ::)

bonzo_dog

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 01:23:54 AM »
When it comes to cleavage at the Oscars, none will ever match Amy Lumet's (Sidney's daughter) in 2005.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 01:27:06 AM by bonzo_dog »

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 02:11:40 AM »
I have to say that Helena Bonham Carter was sporting some nice bewbies hiding under her corset/dress.

Anybody got screen caps of her? I never suspected that HBC possessed such talents in any of the photos or films in which I have seen her...

Q-"HBC: Not just a bank anymore"-BE ;)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 01:55:51 PM »
It's HSBC, by the way. And yes, Helena Bonham-Carter has long been quite the little bosomy chick, although she will admit to some help from her corset:

"Helena Bonham Carter Discusses Her Huge Breasts" (emphasis mine)

At least Helena Bonham Carter has a sense of humor about her kooky fashion sense.

When UsMagazine.com caught up with The King's Speech actress at Saturday's Directors Guild of America Awards in Hollywood, the 44-year-old Brit got cheeky while describing her ensemble.

"Today I'm wearing huge breasts," she deadpanned. "No, it's a corset. They're still real -- if you get a proper corset."

The actress -- who shares two chi1dren with boyfriend of 10 years, Tim Burton -- admitted she isn't really as busty as the dress made her seem.

"It's amazing what a corset will do. I'm not all that well-endowed. These are my Golden Globes," she said while pointing to her chest. "Who needs Golden Globes when you've got these?"
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

FourHooksPlus

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 07:27:46 PM »
I can't believe no one has mentioned...