rjdmech

• A Cup
Countries with Surgery
« on: March 23, 2011, 03:27:42 AM »
Does anyone have an opinion of which countries or Surgeons have the lowest price and best options for enlargements? I had heard the Phillipines and india are recommended. I am looking in the 1500cc range.

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Countries with Surgery
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 08:24:03 AM »
You're talking about medical tourism, right?

My site lists surgeons and tries to make the effort to categorize them by country. Going from memory, I've mentioned Bumrungrad clinic in Thailand, although I don't recall offhand if I've listed any for the Philippines. Pretty sure I don't have any references to clinics in India. No idea which of them will do 1500cc, although (again from memory), I believe suzy1qtee either went to 1300cc or 1400cc before doing her last revision to 1100cc (done at the Bumrungrad clinic). Note that she acquired her implants separately and got the nod from the surgeon before proceeding. Meaning, they didn't provide her implants.

rjdmech

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 12:15:33 PM »
Master

What about South America like Columbia or brazil?  What is you web site address?

JohnnyA

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 10:30:27 AM »
If these are SILICONE IMPLANTS above 1000cc, who is the manufacturer ? I do not have a name, but understand CLAUDIA MARIE works with an excellent surgeon in Tijuana. MX.....reference : LOOK AT CLAUDIA MARIE's ENHANCEMENT !

The CHALLENGE is not a good doctor, it is the IMPLANT since Eurosilicone who made what every Doctor has told me was an EXCEPTIONAL LARGE SILICON IMPLANT stopped doing customs a few years ago.

JohnnyA

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 10:23:45 PM »
Master

What about South America like Columbia or brazil?  What is you web site address?

Click on my Larger Implants Info icon in my signature.