pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
Re: Funny Politics
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2011, 03:00:22 PM »
The universal question to ask when you see the man in question and then see his wife (Huma Abedin): why on earth would he risk losing that?

Strangely enough, mental health professionals are working on an answer. The American Psychiatric Association will soon publish DSM-V (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, Fifth Edition). One of the proposed changes, though I don't know whether the committee in charge made the change, is the addition of "self-destructive personality disorder". Personality disorders are probably the most controversial set of mental illnesses, and the APA has been shy about defining new ones since 1985 or so. Weiner is not really a good example; one of the classic examples was a lawyer of my acquanitance who rose, literally, to the presidency of the state bar association. This was unusual for a family (divorce) lawyer. He had, in fact, written "the book" about divorces in our state, which included, in the "ethics" section a very strong condemnation of having any kind of relationship with a client, and never-ever-ever to **82** with clients.

In the late 1990s it came to light that while he was state bar president, he took to administering a brief psychological test to new clients which, among other things, revealed sexual vulnerability, and he had taken to maintaining a small harem of women including one whom he enjoyed screwing in various semi-public places in the local county courthouse. The irony was, as near as the evidence indicated, he never had an affair with a non-client.  
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:21:54 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

SamV

• My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 11:42:51 AM »
^ Perhaps a perfect example for that old saw: "Do as I say, not as I do." ::) :-\

As for the situation with the Congressman it might be construed the explanation for his behavior was a wholesale attempt on his part to live up to his name. :o :P
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 04:17:06 PM »
 ::)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2011, 02:40:30 AM »
^ Perhaps a perfect example for that old saw: "Do as I say, not as I do." ::) :-\

As for the situation with the Congressman it might be construed the explanation for his behavior was a wholesale attempt on his part to live up to his name. :o :P
:D :D :D
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 06:55:02 PM »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2011, 04:03:08 AM »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2011, 03:05:48 PM »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 04:06:53 AM »
"Pre-existing condition" :D :D :D
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 04:02:08 PM »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2011, 09:14:52 PM »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2011, 08:21:12 PM »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2011, 02:49:56 AM »

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2011, 09:38:33 AM »
I actually give Ron Paul more credit.

I once caught an infomercial and thought "Well, at least she's seeing some post-SNL success selling this makeup."  Nope.  Same name, different woman.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2011, 11:34:26 AM »
I actually give Ron Paul more credit.

I once caught an infomercial and thought "Well, at least she's seeing some post-SNL success selling this makeup."  Nope.  Same name, different woman.

I saw some clips from the recent Republican candidate's debate and (of course) wasn't surprised by all the cliche platitudes and scare tactics and empty rhetoric and even the nonsensical pop-culture questions from the moderator... all par for the course these days. What I was slightly pleasantly surprised by were some of Ron Paul's responses... he'll never get the nomination let alone elected, but from a purely realistic/intellectual POV, he was the only person up on the stage who seemed even remotely qualified to serve as President from an ethical POV.

As for Victoria Jackson... it's sad. The plush ditzy blonde who once stood atop the Weekend Update desk to belt out a rousing rendition of "I Am Not A Bimbo!" has degenerated into a pathetic joke spouting paranoid fictions like Bachman and Palin but without even their *very* limited political gravitas. Her fellow SNL alum Dennis Miller is no better of course: he's undeniably more articulate than Jackson (but then again, so are most root vegetables) but every single time he and Bill O. have a circle jerk together on Bill's Faux Nooz show, you can see Miller's moral vapitude in all it's HD glory. The only way it could possibly be more clear would be if they were to broadcast Miller's smirk actually decorated with drippy strings of Bill's boy butter, instead of the merely figurative facials they give each other every time they get together.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2011, 01:27:34 PM »
Once upon a time Bill Maher was simply a jerk and Dennis Miller was kind of cool.  Now they've switched.  It might be interesting to try to draw a graph of that. 8)