pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
Re: Funny Politics
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2011, 04:17:21 PM »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

SamV

• My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2011, 08:08:02 PM »
All together now: "It's 'I' before 'E' except after 'C' and when it sounds like an 'A' in words like neighbor and weigh." ::)  :P

----
Do ya think the way all those Repub controlled state governments go right to cutting education to balance the books is the reason why their supporters have so many problems with basic skills like spelling and grammar? ??? :-\
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2011, 08:49:09 PM »
Hey, you gotta start somewhere...
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2011, 07:17:34 PM »
 ::)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2011, 08:08:36 PM »
You beat me to it, gOOber!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2011, 10:23:41 PM »
After all the brouhaha about her Newsweek cover, why would she even allow herself to be in that kind of photo op? And look at that dude in the lower-left-hand corner, you know what he's thinking :)

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2011, 08:54:49 PM »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2011, 09:20:18 PM »
After all the brouhaha about her Newsweek cover, why would she even allow herself to be in that kind of photo op? And look at that dude in the lower-left-hand corner, you know what he's thinking :)

Oh, she went in for the whole shoot:

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2011, 04:01:31 PM »

I can't figure if there is a partisan orientation to gOOb's post, or maybe it's a psychological test: If we were to pick presidents by what they were doing at 18, I'd take the smoker over the Nazi any day.

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2011, 04:39:16 PM »
I can't figure if there is a partisan orientation to gOOb's post, or maybe it's a psychological test: If we were to pick presidents by what they were doing at 18, I'd take the smoker over the Nazi any day.
I simply thought it was funny, knowing what each side thinks of the other. ;)

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2011, 06:53:28 PM »
I simply thought it was funny, knowing what each side thinks of the other. ;)

I know, and I wasn't trying to give you steam; it really is a sort of "balanced negative" insight.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2011, 07:29:49 PM »

Rick Perry was in the Corps of cadets of Texas A & M university and in the U.S. Air Force. If you think that those who serve their country honorably are Nazis then you are not very smart.  >:( I'll take someone at 18 who is mature and willing to do something positive for his country over the smoking slacker any ol' day.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2011, 07:48:58 PM »
Oh, is the guy in the boots Rick Perry? I had no clue who that was supposed to be.

A snippet of the Comedy Central roast of Donald Trump, hosted by Seth MacFarlane.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2011, 03:09:38 PM »

Rick Perry was in the Corps of cadets of Texas A & M university and in the U.S. Air Force. If you think that those who serve their country honorably are Nazis then you are not very smart.  >:( I'll take someone at 18 who is mature and willing to do something positive for his country over the smoking slacker any ol' day.

Okay, solvegas, since you asked, let me point out the features: No American armed service has used (or required training) in the use of sabres since the Spanish-American War. The SS, but not the Wehrmacht, required it for promotion until 1945. Check the boots; not g.i. Actually, that whole uniform doesn't look very g.i. to my old eyes. Way too much leather, except for the BDSM fetishist.

Frankly, knowing a bit about where and how Perry grew up, I think he's more to be pitied than scorned, except that he has shown about as much empathy as your average concentration camp commandant.  Anyone who has read Tim Ryan's The Worst Hard Times knows about the place; and he came along about 15 years later. Last time I was there, Haskell hadn't changed much.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:13:19 PM by pedonbio »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2011, 03:14:59 PM »
What is it with Republicans and deep-fried butter? Except for Santorum. Ick.