pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
Re: Funny Politics
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2011, 01:07:44 PM »
 ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2011, 08:22:09 PM »
Kim jong-Il, fashion plate:

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #167 on: September 24, 2011, 03:25:43 AM »

goob, that got quite a giggle from me :)
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #168 on: September 25, 2011, 04:45:39 PM »
We need to be more proactive and actualize this edgy ideation from informaries, be more principle centered by looking at the skill-set that lets us prioritize a synergystic and value-added leadership matrix. We often get caught in analysis paralysis, a downward-trending, enabling of negative growth. Lets partner and push the envelope so were all doing the heavy lifting on a backward-compatible framework that implements proactive aperture moments in the media.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:47:44 PM by gOOber »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #169 on: September 25, 2011, 05:27:41 PM »
We need to be more proactive and actualize this edgy ideation from informaries, be more principle centered by looking at the skill-set that lets us prioritize a synergystic and value-added leadership matrix. We often get caught in analysis paralysis, a downward-trending, enabling of negative growth. Lets partner and push the envelope so were all doing the heavy lifting on a backward-compatible framework that implements proactive aperture moments in the media.

gOOb, you've confirmed what I always suspected--You are the CEO of a Fortune 500 company!

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #170 on: September 25, 2011, 07:07:54 PM »
I have to post this! Truly, some people don't understand "irony":

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #171 on: September 25, 2011, 11:30:45 PM »
I have to post this! Truly, some people don't understand "irony":

No kidding. I always see these bumper stickers that say " Live better. Work Union. " while the guy is driving a non-union made Toyota or other japanese car. Talk about cutting one own's neck.  ::) :P

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #172 on: September 27, 2011, 03:52:56 AM »
"She's right! I can see Russia from here!"

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #173 on: September 27, 2011, 11:08:51 AM »
"I didn`t have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky."
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2011, 12:31:52 PM »
"I didn`t have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky."

Of course, "I can see Russia from here!" would work as a caption for yours, too, gOOber.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2011, 12:38:02 PM »
You guys do know you can see Russia from North Korea since they share a border, right ? And I can tell you you can see Russia from Alaska. I've done it. It required 3X magnifying binoculars but they are that close.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2011, 12:58:40 PM »
Guy, c'mon.  The problem is not whether Russia is visible from Alaska.  The problem is when someone -- anyone, yourself included -- says that living close to Russia qualifies as a credential for running a Department of State.

But thanks for standing up for Tina Fey like that. ;)

Druul "humankind: finding ingenious ways to bemoan the simplest jokes since forever" Empire
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 01:06:53 PM by DruulEmpire »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #177 on: September 27, 2011, 01:08:08 PM »
When Palin made that remark she was pillored by people who generally live in Manhattan for saying something that was stupid to them. These people just KNEW you geographically can't see Russia from the US. Of course, anything west of the Hudson is Terra Incognita to them.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #178 on: September 27, 2011, 02:18:00 PM »
Sol, no one thought that, despite what Faux News told you. Palin was answering the question, "What qualifications do you have for foreign policy?" She said she could see Russia from her house. That is not a qualification; that is a non sequiter. "What makes you qualified to drive?" "I can see the DMV from my house."

Or, as Bill Maher said of Glen Rice, "The next time you fuck somebody's brains out, be sure to put 'em back in."

« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 02:21:46 PM by pedonbio »

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #179 on: October 03, 2011, 08:49:03 PM »
When Palin made that remark she was pillored by people who generally live in Manhattan for saying something that was stupid to them. These people just KNEW you geographically can't see Russia from the US. Of course, anything west of the Hudson is Terra Incognita to them.

:D lol! :D lol! :D lol! :D lol! :D

You saying that only people 'who generally live in Manhattan' found Palin's remarks ludicrous is almost as funny as what she said about how seeing Russia from her house somehow provided her with sufficient foreign policy credentials run for (let alone be) President.

Many of the more-than-300-millions Americans who don't live in Manhattan found her statement to perfectly sum up how wildly unqualified she is for any position of authority not because they disagreed with her grasp of geography... they disagreed with her obvious lack of intellect... the very idea that she would even think (let alone publicly say) that proximity to a foreign country qualifies her to lead our nation simply reinforces all the prior negative perceptions of her that she herself is responsible for. You know: the never-ending stream of factually incorrect, self-serving, greedy, publicity-seeking, cliche-ridden and nationally embarrassing effluvia that continues to pour out of her pie-hole even today.

'...generally live in Manhattan'... that really is one of the funniest things I've read in this forum all year! ;D ;D ;D I just saw her on the news yet again tonight talking about how she'd do away with all corporate income taxes if she were President, so really, I deeply appreciate the much-needed laugh you so graciously provided.