TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Funny Politics
« Reply #1620 on: March 27, 2017, 03:18:38 AM »
If she had tits that big, I might just put a paper sack over head and maybe duct tape her mouth shut while I go to town on them...maybe ;)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #1621 on: March 27, 2017, 10:30:59 AM »
Sometimes my morphs are about finding the lines that people aren't willing to cross. The responses usually aren't this overt or thoughtful. Thank you all.

And why did I morph her? "When life gives you lemons..."
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 05:52:13 PM by TheClaw »

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1622 on: March 27, 2017, 06:36:59 PM »
I consider it to be proof that giant breasts are not sufficient to make a woman beautiful.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1623 on: March 27, 2017, 09:24:02 PM »
I consider it to be proof that giant breasts are not sufficient to make a woman beautiful.
Very, very true. Note that I did not say that those giant breasts made her beautiful, nor that I would be willing to marry such a one. But I would definitely go to town on them :D

Courtesy of imgur:

DND Healthcare

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1624 on: March 28, 2017, 10:37:36 PM »
^ Thanks! I really needed that laugh!

And now, our Fearless Leader auditioning for a role in the next "Mad Max" movie.

Vroom, vroom!
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #1625 on: March 29, 2017, 05:09:38 PM »
No, he didn't.  He damn near killed BE for me.

So your dislike of woman with different political and social opinions is greater than your love for huge boobs/breast expansion? Thats interesting.  :o

Same for me. I like intelligent trustworthy women and not desperate minded lying b.. (next word self-censored).

So I guess you did not like Hillary Clinton at all.

If she had tits that big, I might just put a paper sack over head and maybe duct tape her mouth shut while I go to town on them...maybe ;)

But... but... but... but.. I thought liberals loved feminism and females being in position of high power?

I guess only if those women are Democrats, then any criticism would be SEXIST!

Still challenging libs to laugh at themselves!
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1626 on: March 30, 2017, 06:46:13 PM »
"Tell them is fake news, work of moose and squirrel..."

rtpoe

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1627 on: March 31, 2017, 11:12:57 PM »
There's just no convincing some people.....

(image clumsily edited to remove depiction of person presumably too-young-for-this-site)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:16:17 PM by rtpoe »
rtpoe

« Reply #1628 on: April 01, 2017, 01:03:35 AM »
There's just no convincing some people.....

(image clumsily edited to remove depiction of person presumably too-young-for-this-site)

How true. To get rid of these angry old men Trumpel woters we can only wait till they die a natural death.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1629 on: April 01, 2017, 02:36:29 AM »
Lex Luthor is also richer -- and he released his tax returns to confirm it.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1630 on: April 03, 2017, 08:54:47 PM »
Architect and researcher Ronald Rael has proposed some out-of-the-box ideas for the border wall:

1. Solar panels! Generate clean, renewable energy!
2. A giant xylophone! Use tuned metal slats in the wall, so people can play music on it.
3. A library! The Haskell Free Library and Opera House was deliberately built right on the border between Vermont and Quebec. Make a section of the US-Mexico wall into bookshelves!
4. A Cactus wall! Plant a dense thicket of cacti that are native to the area. Animals can get through, but people? Ouch!
rtpoe

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1631 on: April 06, 2017, 03:34:50 PM »

How true. To get rid of these angry old men Trumpel woters we can only wait till they die a natural death.

Maybe. But as the Bard of Avon wrote, the evil that men do lives after them. They voted in a man who appointed people vastly-underqualified to tackle their roles and/or people who are out to totally destroy their departments. Unfortunately, those departments include those that keep everyone's air and water and food safe. Everyone's. Not just rich old white Republican men's air and water and food, but the air, food and water of their children, their wives, and their neighbors.

So they may all die out, sure -- but their singular action in the polling booth has condemned many of us to a far-earlier death as well. That's quite sad, to say the least.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1632 on: April 06, 2017, 03:45:48 PM »
And speaking of death from the sky:

The Onion, Jan. 20, 2017: "Departing Obama Tearfully Shoos Away Loyal Drone Following Him Out Of White House"
‘Go On Now, Git,’ Says Former President

WASHINGTON—Stopping and turning around as he made his way across the South Lawn after hearing the unmanned aerial vehicle hovering just feet behind him, outgoing President Barack Obama tearfully shooed away a loyal MQ-9 Reaper drone attempting to follow him out of the White House, sources confirmed Friday. “Go on now—get out of here!” said the former commander-in-chief, his lower lip trembling and his eyes welling with tears as he affected a stern tone of voice in an attempt to scare off the faithful hunter-killer drone that had spent the past eight years obediently at his side. “You can’t come with me anymore, you got that? Can’t you see this is for your own good? Now scram. What are you waiting for? Go!” At press time, a heartbroken Obama had thrown a rock in the drone’s direction, causing the unmanned aerial vehicle to flee into the sky, where it paused to look back one last time at its old master before flying off toward a Yemeni tribal wedding.

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #1633 on: April 06, 2017, 07:38:16 PM »
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #1634 on: April 06, 2017, 09:48:26 PM »
Architect and researcher Ronald Rael has proposed some out-of-the-box ideas for the border wall:

1. Solar panels! Generate clean, renewable energy!
2. A giant xylophone! Use tuned metal slats in the wall, so people can play music on it.
3. A library! The Haskell Free Library and Opera House was deliberately built right on the border between Vermont and Quebec. Make a section of the US-Mexico wall into bookshelves!
4. A Cactus wall! Plant a dense thicket of cacti that are native to the area. Animals can get through, but people? Ouch!

Oh fuck, he'll make a golden wall with his name on it.