TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Funny Politics
« Reply #1650 on: April 22, 2017, 02:32:45 PM »
Hopefully, this film series will soon come to an end...
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1653 on: April 24, 2017, 05:53:57 AM »
Complicit, Uday and Qusay.

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #1654 on: April 25, 2017, 04:04:51 PM »
So Barack Obama just had a phone call with a French presidential candidate, Emmanuel Macron, offering words of encouragement.

Imagine if Trump had a call from anyone in Russia prior to the election for a second.

Is the media going bananas over the possibility of the United States meddling in the French elections?? Is France going to throw a whiny fit if Macron wins and say he is an illegitimate president?

Of course not.
IMO, this Obama phone call is not a big deal at all, but since the liberals and democrats make such a huge deal out of Trump/Russian ties, then the standard was set wasnt it?

It is so funny how people can be completely swayed and blind to anything against their own views or political affiliation.

And please spare me with the technical differences, dont waste your time.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:39:51 PM by StrikezOne »
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

« Reply #1655 on: April 25, 2017, 11:38:44 PM »
So Barack Obama just had a phone call with a French presidential candidate, Emmanuel Macron, offering words of encouragement.

Imagine if Trump had a call from anyone in Russia prior to the election for a second.

Is the media going bananas over the possibility of the United States meddling in the French elections?? Is France going to throw a whiny fit if Macron wins and say he is an illegitimate president?

Of course not.
IMO, this Obama phone call is not a big deal at all, but since the liberals and democrats make such a huge deal out of Trump/Russian ties, then the standard was set wasnt it?

It is so funny how people can be completely swayed and blind to anything against their own views or political affiliation.

Obviously Trumpel fans have a problem with democracy. Right?

France = Western democracy

Russia = autocracy, close to totalirism, annecting large parts of a neighbor country.

If Obama would have encouraged Erdogan or Kim Jong Un then this would have been certainly wrong.

Every other comparison is ridiculous and therefore needs some explanations in technical differences to remove total confusion from posts.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 11:50:38 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1656 on: April 27, 2017, 08:02:21 PM »
Hopefully, this film series will soon come to an end...

Funny, I was thinking today about the easiest way (the one that would take the least effort and have the fewest bad repercussions) to change the last election if you could time travel.... I figure on going back and advising Ambassador Stevens to reschedule his visit to the consulate at Benghazi. Or, to go back even further, try Florida in 1999, and persuade a few key counties to upgrade their voting machines....

But anyway, back to silly stuff.

As reported in Buzzfeed, "People Are Trolling Trump's New Anti-Immigrant Hotline With Reports Of Space Aliens And The Government Is Not Amused" (Brianna Sacks, 4/26/17).

The Trump administration launched a new office on Wednesday, the "Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement Office" (VOICE), where people who were victims of crimes committed by illegal immigrants coudl get help. There's even a hotline. Since it coincidentally was announced on "Alien Day" (a reference to LV-426, the planet in the "Alien" movies; the date is being used by 20th Century Fox for promotions in a similar manner to how May 4 is used by Star Wars fans...), people decided to have fun with it (all quotes from Twitter):

"Wouldn't it be a shame if millions of people called this hotline to report their encounters with aliens of the UFO-variety." - Alexander McCoy

"In case you want to share your X-Files fan fiction with DHS... 1-855-48-VOICE" - Parker Molloy

"Gonna call and report Superman for being an undocumented immigrant" - Saint Sluggo

While it is kind of funny to joke about it, keep in mind the people at the other end of the phone line are ordinary citizens just trying to do their job.... "There are certainly more constructive ways to make one’s opinions heard than to prevent legitimate victims of crime from receiving the information and resources they seek because the lines are tied up by hoax callers," an ICE spokesperson said.

rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

« Reply #1657 on: April 28, 2017, 12:38:38 AM »
A false claims denunciation hot line?
Pretty sure a good idea for people who love to invent fake news like pizza gate and similar. I just imagine like Bannon the Cannon since his demotions grew a Hitler beard and now calls in there the whole day to voice his opinions about immigrants.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1658 on: April 28, 2017, 10:34:15 AM »
Someone asked Donald J Trump "what's your handicap?" He replied, "Are you talking about my tiny hands or my inability to consistently separate fact from fiction?"

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #1659 on: April 28, 2017, 05:02:19 PM »

Of course not.

Obviously Trumpel fans have a problem with democracy. Right?

France = Western democracy

Russia = autocracy, close to totalirism, annecting large parts of a neighbor country.

If Obama would have encouraged Erdogan or Kim Jong Un then this would have been certainly wrong.

Every other comparison is ridiculous and therefore needs some explanations in technical differences to remove total confusion from posts.

The fact that France is a "western democracy," doesnt this actually make it worse? A "democracy" interferring in another "democracy." Its similar to the United States overthrowing an independent sovereign nation and ousting the democratically elected official.

It just feels like the Never Trump people like to look at things from different perspectives..... if its liberal or from democrats/left then it will be defended and justified but if its the other side then words like "Constitution" and "democracy" are brought up.

In the defense of the left/democrats, I know plenty on the right also do this and I would advocate that both can hold up a mirror and recognize their own partys faults.

That being said, I have yet to see ANYONE from the left here do that.
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1660 on: April 28, 2017, 10:47:19 PM »
ONE HUNDRED DAYS IN LATE NIGHT COMEDY (thanks to the Washington Post)

Jan 25: "Friday, the world watched America swear in, as its 45th president, the concept of white-male mediocrity. Oh yeah, it really happened. Donald Trump laid his little p—y-grabbing paw on top of two more books than he’s ever read in his life and spoke the most solemn vow he’s ever uttered since his third wedding." - Samantha Bee

Jan. 30 (on the travel-ban protests): "While all this was happening, President Trump was hosting a screening at the White House of the movie Finding Dory, which, ironically, is a movie about a fish trying to find her parents. To his credit, he was so moved by the film that he lifted all travel restrictions on clownfish." - Jimmy Kimmel

Feb 3: "We’re just 10 days in and it feels like it’s total chaos at the White House. This is supposed to be the honeymoon. How could Trump blow the honeymoon? He’s had three of them." - Stephen Colbert

Feb 14: "In the wake of the Flynn resignation, Democrats are asking what President Trump knew. What did he know? It’s historic. It’s the first time anyone’s ever accused Donald Trump of knowing too much." - Conan O'Brien

Feb 15: "The New York Times has published an article alleging that Trump’s advisers were talking to senior Russian officials during the entire election. I know, the most shocking news to come out of this is that Trump had advisers. Kind of felt like he was just winging it the whole time, didn’t it?" - james Corden

Feb 16: "You know it’s a bad press conference when assuming all black people know each other wasn’t even the worst part of it." - Jimmy Kimmel

Feb 16: "If you can’t trust your president to get the right information on a Google-able fact, then can you really trust him with the harder stuff? Which, by the way, is everything else the president of the United States has to deal with." - Trevor Noah

Feb 17: "People are still talking about President Trump’s wild press conference yesterday. In fact, the New York Times called it ‘77 chaotic minutes.’ Yeah, it’s not good when your first press conference gets the same review as John Wick 2." - Jimmy Fallon

Feb 19: "I’m saying it’s a bit weird you’ve been objectively nicer to Vladimir Putin than you have to Meryl Streep, who I’m pretty sure isn’t an infamous autocrat — although, you know what, now I say it, if she tried it, she’d nail it, the woman is a tour de force." - John Oliver

Feb 28 (after Trump's address to Congress): "Technically, this was not a State of the Union, because I think in this timeline, the Confederacy won." - Stephen Colbert

March 6: "President Trump appeared optimistic saying, ‘Everything that is broken in our country can be fixed.’ Which is hard to believe coming from a guy who’s spent the better part of his life as a slumlord. Whenever a bad landlord says they’ll fix something, you know they’re just going to send some Russian dude to do it." - Saturday Night Live, "Weekend Update"

March 8: "If there’s no one on his staff brave enough to tell their boss that there’s only one ‘p’ in ‘tap,’ there certainly isn’t anyone brave enough to tell him that Obama isn’t running a coup. In fact, the president’s entire staff appears to treat him like a dangerously strong show chimp that you have to bribe with Diet Pepsi so he won’t tear your face off." - Samantha Bee

March 21: "Ivanka Trump is reportedly getting an office in the White House in addition to security clearance and government-issued communication devices. Even more unbelievable, so is Donald Trump." - Seth Meyers

March 22: "At this point, it appears the Republican health-care plan is going to die on the floor of the House. Coincidentally, dying on the floor of the house happens to be the Republican health-care plan." - Conan O'Brien

April 20: "I think there’s strong evidence that the president is always high. Because just look at it: He forgets people’s names, he mixes up Iraq and Syria, and what do high people always do? They forget where they put things. And last week, Donald Trump didn’t just lose his keys, he lost the Navy." - Trevor Noah

April 23 (on Jared Kushner): "It is not unusual for powerful men to give their son-in-laws ‘do-nothing’ jobs but leave it to Donald Trump, who can’t even get nepotism right, to give his a ‘do-everything’ job." - John Oliver
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

« Reply #1661 on: April 29, 2017, 03:14:05 AM »
@rtpoe.

Let's a moment jump back to Obama.
Did he lately call in to Kim Jong Un, Receip Erdogan or Vladimir Putin to offer words of encouragement for their case?

« Reply #1662 on: April 30, 2017, 01:07:59 PM »
Or did Obama maybe offer words of encouragment to Rodrigo Duterte the supporter for the slaugther of thousands of drug addicts and dealers? Maybe I missed this ...

@rtpoe.

Did he lately call in to Kim Jong Un, Receip Erdogan or Vladimir Putin to offer words of encouragement for their case?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1663 on: April 30, 2017, 09:40:51 PM »
"I needed eight years, a catastrophic flood, a war built on a lie and an economic disaster. The new guy only needed a hundred days. I come in second, and I’m fine by that."

-- Will Ferrell reprising his George W. Bush impersonation at the Not The White House Correspondents Dinner

« Reply #1664 on: May 01, 2017, 08:57:19 AM »
Ah sorry I mixed up the persons. Not Obama did invite the men slayer of the Philippines to Washington, it's a guy called Trumpel. Looks he likes how Duterte can enjoy his presidency over the Philippines.

Or did Obama maybe offer words of encouragment to Rodrigo Duterte the supporter for the slaugther of thousands of drug addicts and dealers? Maybe I missed this ...

@rtpoe.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 09:59:01 AM by andrat2000 »