TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Funny Politics
« Reply #1695 on: May 24, 2017, 02:20:28 AM »

True. His Orcs he used for fighting his battles get more of my sympathy, while Trumpel has Steve Bannon and that guy that developed the muslim ban.
Steve Miller, he of the "white power" gang sign thrown on public TV.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1696 on: May 25, 2017, 12:08:12 AM »
New York Magazine: "It Is With a Heavy Heart That I Must Announce That Former White House Photographer Pete Souza Is at It Again", by Madison Malone Kircher

"Since February, former White House photographer — he spent eight years documenting the ObamasPete Souza has used his Instagram presence to relive the years he spent with his lens focused on the Oval Office. And, in the process, has used his Instagram presence to throw a fair bit of shade at Donald Trump and the current administration. (Frankly, at this point, his behavior has moved past shady, jumped over passive-aggressive, and landed squarely in blatantly mocking territory.) Today was no exception. Following a series of clips that appeared to show Melania Trump swatting away and evading her husband’s attempts to hold her hand, Souza shared a photo of Barack and Michelle Obama. Holding hands, naturally.

Pete. Thanks."

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1697 on: May 25, 2017, 09:42:28 PM »
Plus, most if not all of such people don't even own a passport...

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1698 on: May 26, 2017, 07:39:54 PM »
The photo of the Trumps with Pope Francis - you know, the one with a goofily grinning Trump and His Holiness (with what has actually been described as his normal 'resting face') looking like he'd rather be having a colonoscopy has become another image meme.

People have been adding everything from the twins from The Shining to Darth Vader to Sean Spicer hiding behind the chair.

But my favorite one is this:

rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

« Reply #1699 on: May 27, 2017, 02:44:35 PM »
The photo of the Trumps with Pope Francis - you know, the one with a goofily grinning Trump and His Holiness (with what has actually been described as his normal 'resting face') looking like he'd rather be having a colonoscopy has become another image meme.

People have been adding everything from the twins from The Shining to Darth Vader to Sean Spicer hiding behind the chair.

He's not even showing respect to the pope: https://t.co/VyGOnba8RD

His wife won't let him. The Pope neither.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1700 on: May 28, 2017, 06:48:54 PM »

That is pretty harsh! Still funny, but harsh!

He's not even showing respect to the pope: https://t.co/VyGOnba8RD

His wife won't let him. The Pope neither.

FYI: that's a snippet from a video created by the staff of ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live...but again, quite Funny!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1701 on: May 28, 2017, 06:54:28 PM »
A couple of days ago, there was news of someone high up in the White House who was under investigation for his collusion with the Russians. Now, it seems, we know who it is.

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #1702 on: May 29, 2017, 08:30:13 PM »
Ok, I really like Joe Biden, but obviously, there was a point when he was known for gaffes.

So, this was one of my favorites....

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1703 on: May 30, 2017, 01:29:58 AM »
Father's Day too

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1704 on: June 01, 2017, 08:10:58 PM »
A corporate lawyer in Mexico that although that country's Institute of Industrial Property has granted Trump's company trademarks on his name in many business sectors, there was one particular item that wasn't covered.

Antonio Battaglia is introducing "Trump" brand toilet paper, marketed under the slogans "Softness without borders" and "This is the wall that, yes, we will pay for."

rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1705 on: June 01, 2017, 08:53:10 PM »
ˇViva Mexico!

Meanwhile, back at home, the cover of the current issue of MAD Magazine:

« Reply #1706 on: June 02, 2017, 09:32:49 AM »
From a Tweet of J.K. Rowling:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBTA5CkXgAAuJ2F.jpg

She is enjoying German press ...
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #1707 on: June 03, 2017, 07:40:58 PM »
 :-\
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1708 on: June 03, 2017, 11:26:05 PM »

Still beating that dead horse, I see......
rtpoe

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #1709 on: June 04, 2017, 12:25:29 AM »

Still beating that dead horse, I see......

Geez, so quick to defend. Saw her in multiple appearances recently bringing it up so...... Thought it was funny...

Still can't laugh at your own side is what I see.
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason