StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
Re: Funny Politics
« Reply #1725 on: June 22, 2017, 05:40:05 PM »
WAIT A MINUTE!! FINALLY!

Actual Video of COLLUSION between POTUS and RUSSIAN GOV. AGENT!!!

MUST WATCH VIDEO
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1726 on: June 30, 2017, 12:00:18 PM »
McSweeney's: "I Only Protested the Affordable Care Act Because the President Was Black. Please Don’t Take Away My Health Insurance"

Back in 2009, when the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was being debated in Congress, I was fuming with anger. How could I, a fiscal conservative, support a program that would drive down my insurance costs and cover my chi1d’s preexisting condition? It clearly was a flawed bill that would ruin small businesses.

I nearly boiled over for eight years, and rightly so. But now that President Obama has finally left office, and the Republicans want to take away my health insurance options and increase my premiums, I just want to be up front about something.

It was never about the taxes. It was always about the president’s Blackness. It was super related to his race. Arguably, completely and wholly tied to race, alright? And now that the president is normal again, I’d be very grateful to be able to enjoy this health insurance and all these patient protections that have saved my small business and my chi1d’s life. So please, don’t repeal the Affordable Care Act...

As a side note, whoever came up with the idea of tarnishing a reasonable, middle-class solution by attaching President Obama’s name and face to it did a great job. Totally got me. But manipulating me through my deep-seated tribalism isn’t a good enough reason why my 24-year-old bartender son deserves to lose his health insurance, is it? I mean, it was probably why he became a bartender, but that’s beside the point. Isn’t it?

In conclusion, I am sorry to everybody who I hurt complaining about death panels in 2009, the website rollout in 2013, and the corporate deep state in 2016. My bad. But can’t we just keep all of these solutions now that the Black person who came up with them is gone? I “hope” so.

And yes, I still firmly believe Hillarycare would have been a disaster for the economy.

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

StrikezOne

• Email
« Reply #1727 on: June 30, 2017, 02:52:14 PM »
Could not be more accurate.

Highest Gas Prices Ever
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
WW3
America LAST

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1728 on: June 30, 2017, 07:36:55 PM »
It's so easy to make fun of Trump... Too bad he's too dumb to understand....
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1729 on: July 03, 2017, 12:03:49 PM »
An oldie but a goodie.

« Reply #1730 on: July 03, 2017, 01:25:39 PM »
An oldie but a goodie.

GWB was gold compared to the mudslinger skunk weasel occupant that is now there.

And I'm now sure evolution had two paths from bacteria to human. The other one was that Amoeba grew a spine and yellow hair.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 01:31:03 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1731 on: July 03, 2017, 02:38:26 PM »

GWB was gold compared to the mudslinger skunk weasel occupant that is now there.

As incompetent as GWB largely was, he could rarely be accused of being anything but a decent human being. Look at his words after 9/11 assuring Muslim Americans that we were not at war with Muslims/Islam as just one example.

StrikezOne

• Email
« Reply #1732 on: July 03, 2017, 05:51:09 PM »

As incompetent as GWB largely was, he could rarely be accused of being anything but a decent human being. Look at his words after 9/11 assuring Muslim Americans that we were not at war with Muslims/Islam as just one example.

Yet he took the US to war based on lies that he knew were made up allegations in order to persuade the country. Hundreds of thousands of people have died as a result - all for the benefit of the MIC, big oil, big banks, etc.

GWB was not and is not a decent human being for that reason alone.

If his "political, professional, get in front of a camera" words convinced you to think otherwise, then that gullibility falls in line with this thread - Funny Politics.

Highest Gas Prices Ever
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
WW3
America LAST

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1733 on: July 03, 2017, 06:13:43 PM »
Still better than Trump.

At least Dubya knew how to conduct himself in a manner appropriate to the dignity of the office.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

« Reply #1734 on: July 04, 2017, 07:48:17 AM »
Still better than Trump.

At least Dubya knew how to conduct himself in a manner appropriate to the dignity of the office.

Well as much it hurts to admit that GWB who has feigned reasons for starting US gulf war II as did his father short sighted started US gulf war I, isn't the worst US president ever. He was responsible for ten thousands that died in the gulf war II and after that, but Trumpel has clearly the potential (and we will see it happen if he makes it for 10 years) to be responsible for the death of millions along with with asking to murder US citizens within the US by beating them to death because they disturbed him a few times too much.

In addition he tries to undermine democracy.

So again it hurts to admit that GWB wasn't worser than Trumpel, but that's a simple fact.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 07:55:42 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

StrikezOne

• Email
« Reply #1735 on: July 04, 2017, 03:00:51 PM »
Still better than Trump.

Okay so to recap:

illegal unconstitutional wars = okay
not acting professional 24/7 = bad

Gotcha.

Highest Gas Prices Ever
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
WW3
America LAST

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1736 on: July 04, 2017, 08:50:52 PM »
I am NOT making this up.

Kris Kobach refuses to comply with Kris Kobach's request.

Back in May, if you were paying attention, Trump appointed Kansas' Secretary of State Kris Kobach to head a commission to investigate the allegations of voter fraud in the past election.

Well, last week, Kobach sent a request to the states for voter information. The names, addresses, date of birth, party affiliation, and last four digits of their Social Security numbers (among other info) for all registered voters. Many states immediately protested, saying they could not by their own state laws comply with this request. Others pointed out quite rightly that the database the federal government was using wasn't secure, and was too weak to properly identify duplicate registrations (it didn't account for middle names, or "Sr." and "Jr.", among other problems). Others noted that the only reason you could want party affiliation was if you were looking to suppress votes of the "wrong" party.

Last time I checked, something like 40 of the 50 states said they weren't going to comply with the request, for the various reasons cited above.

Including Kansas, where Kris Kobach is still the Secretary of State, and in charge of that state's voter rolls. He wont' comply with his own request because "the Social Security Number is not publicly available". He'll provide the rest of the information, though.

But still......

;D ;D ;D

rtpoe

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1737 on: July 05, 2017, 01:05:50 AM »

Last time I checked, something like 40 of the 50 states said they weren't going to comply with the request, for the various reasons cited above.

Some of the responses have been quite hilarious. For instance, when Gov. Jay Inslee of Washington (who is a Democrat) saw the (attached) official response to this idiotic request from the Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann (who is a Republican), he tweeted "I believe this is an excellent response to the administration’s request, though I’d strongly suggest they jump in Lake Washington."

Gotta love the bipartisanship.

StrikezOne

• Email
« Reply #1738 on: July 05, 2017, 02:45:34 PM »
CNN in one week:

"Russia is a big nothing burger"
"Russia is for ratings"
"Kellyanne looks like she got hit with a shovel!"

*Threats to blackmail*

Highest Gas Prices Ever
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
WW3
America LAST

« Reply #1739 on: July 05, 2017, 05:46:48 PM »
CNN in one week:

"Russia is a big nothing burger"
"Russia is for ratings"
"Kellyanne looks like she got hit with a shovel!"

*Threats to blackmail*

So now you also call for action to murder CNN staff? I mean untrained people attacked with Judo or whatever this fight sport is you display that kicks a head with feet can get killed. Unbelievable what manners you display here!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:48:21 PM by andrat2000 »