Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: Funny Politics
« Reply #1816 on: November 15, 2017, 08:30:59 PM »
Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III either has a terrible memory, or he's a terrible liar. Either way, can we really rely on him as Attorney General?
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1817 on: November 16, 2017, 01:43:15 AM »
Well...
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1818 on: November 16, 2017, 08:27:20 PM »
Vote Democrat! (Not a real ad - as far as I can tell)
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1819 on: November 24, 2017, 12:01:33 AM »
Hope you all had an enjoyable turkey day.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1820 on: December 01, 2017, 11:22:50 PM »
Too true.
rtpoe

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1821 on: December 08, 2017, 09:02:34 PM »
Watch as a dude from Jimmy Kimmel Live takes the mick out of some Alabama hicks:

Jimmy Kimmel Live: "Jake Byrd at Roy Moore Rally in Alabama"

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1822 on: December 12, 2017, 06:47:20 PM »
This is Ted Crockett. He is on Roy Moore's campaign. Recently on CNN, Jake Tapper asked him about his candidate's views on why "Moosleems" shouldn't be allowed to serve in Congress. The attached video shows the last part of their exchange:

Tapper: "Judge Moore has also said that he doesn't think a Muslim member of Congress should be allowed to be in Congress. Why? Under what provision of the Constitution?"

Crockett: "Because you have to swear on the Bible -- when you are before -- I had to do it. I'm an elected official, three terms, I had to swear on a Bible. You have to swear on a Bible to be an elected official in the United States of America. He alleges that a Muslim cannot do that, ethically, swearing on the Bible."

Tapper: "You don't actually have to swear on a Christian bible, you can swear on anything, really. I don't know if you knew that. You can swear on a Jewish Bible."

Crockett: "Oh no. I swore on the Bible. I've done it three times."

Tapper: "I'm sure you have, I'm sure you've picked a Bible but the law is not that you have to swear on a Christian Bible. That is not the law. You don't know that? All right. Ted Crockett with the Moore --

Crockett: "I don't know. I know that Donald Trump did it when he -- when we made him President."

Tapper: "Because he's Christian and he picked it. That's what he wanted to swear in on. Ted Crockett with the Moore campaign. Good luck tonight!..."

When you look up the term "slack-jawed yokel", this is the picture you find there.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1823 on: December 18, 2017, 07:33:51 PM »
So the Centers for Disease Control was given a diktat that it could no longer use certain words and terms in their budget proposals. Specifically, "diversity," "fetus," "transgender," "vulnerable," "entitlement," "science-based" and "evidence-based."

Needless to say, after the CDC told the Washington Post about this, the WH scrambled to cover its ass....

There's one other word that actually used to be a technical medical term.....
rtpoe

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1824 on: December 19, 2017, 03:05:55 PM »
So the Centers for Disease Control was given a diktat that it could no longer use certain words and terms in their budget proposals. Specifically, "diversity," "fetus," "transgender," "vulnerable," "entitlement," "science-based" and "evidence-based."

She's been taken to the woodshed over her capitulation on that nonsense on Twitter, and deservedly so. She needs to google the name "Lysenko" and see how well that ended up.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1825 on: December 20, 2017, 08:00:18 PM »
May have a point there, buddy.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1826 on: December 22, 2017, 01:16:52 PM »
Couldn't have happened to a nicer more shitheaded guy...

USA Today: "Papa John or 'Papa Gone'? Twitter reacts as CEO John Schnatter steps down"

News that Papa John's founder John Schnatter would step down as chief executive of the pizza company sparked some popular tweets Thursday — some arguably more popular than the pizza itself.

Many riffed on Schnatter's role as Papa of pizza, wondering whether Mama was up next or how Elton John might be feeling about the developments.

"Papa John has stepped down so he can spend more time with his family, Mama John and Son John," actor Ike Barinholtz tweeted...

Papa John's announcement came about two months after Schnatter publicly blamed slowing sales growth on the outcry surrounding players kneeling during the national anthem. The company is an NFL sponsor and advertiser.

In the days following that rant, a white supremacist publication claimed the company as the official pizza of the alt-right in a post that included a photo of pizza with pepperonis arranged in a swastika...

The company apologized two weeks after Schnatter's comments, condemning racism and saying it didn't want such groups buying its pizza.

"Open to ideas from all," one company tweet read. "Except neo-nazis — (a raised middle finger emoji) those guys."

The apology was roasted on Twitter by some who felt the apology was too little, too late. "You may be offending some of your only remaining customers. (Spoilers: They're Nazis)," one user said.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1828 on: January 01, 2018, 09:59:54 PM »
More like 1930s Germany...

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1829 on: January 04, 2018, 08:20:00 PM »
With El Presidente saying he's going to give out awards for Fake News, Stephen Colbert really wants to win at least one.

Here's the ad he took out (a full page ad in newspapers, and a billboard in Times Square):
rtpoe