TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Funny Politics
« Reply #1830 on: January 05, 2018, 02:46:03 AM »
With El Presidente saying he's going to give out awards for Fake News...

I think he's going to sweep the awards. Which is the only reason why he wants to do it, so he can win something.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1831 on: January 09, 2018, 01:31:13 AM »
It's the photo that keeps on giving!
rtpoe

"Winter dawn is the color of metal,
The trees stiffen into place like burnt nerves."

Sylvia Plath, Waking in Winter

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1832 on: January 13, 2018, 04:52:44 AM »
So after calling nations "shitholes", and then asking why we can't get more people from places like Norway (a place universal health care and a very high standard of living *despite* a high tax rate - so why would they want to come here anyway).... I think I've figured out why he likes Norway so much:

----

Pete Whittaker: Ask them if they're Russians!

Walt Whittaker: Peter, be quiet.

Lieutenant Rozanov: [thick Russian accent] Very clever little boy. Very, very clever, to see that my friend and I are foreigners here, but of course not Russian, naturally. What would the Russians be doing on United States of America island, with so many animosities and hatreds between these two countries? It is too funny an idea, is it not? No, we... we are of course... Norveegans.

The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming! (1966)
Writers: Nathaniel Benchley (novel), William Rose (screenplay)
rtpoe

"Winter dawn is the color of metal,
The trees stiffen into place like burnt nerves."

Sylvia Plath, Waking in Winter

andrat2000

• ZZZ Cup
  • undisputed record holder largest augmented breasts
    • not living in North Korea
« Reply #1833 on: January 13, 2018, 09:13:38 AM »
So after calling nations "shitholes", and then asking why we can't get more people from places like Norway (a place universal health care and a very high standard of living *despite* a high tax rate - so why would they want to come here anyway).... I think I've figured out why he likes Norway so much:

----

Pete Whittaker: Ask them if they're Russians!

Walt Whittaker: Peter, be quiet.

Lieutenant Rozanov: [thick Russian accent] Very clever little boy. Very, very clever, to see that my friend and I are foreigners here, but of course not Russian, naturally. What would the Russians be doing on United States of America island, with so many animosities and hatreds between these two countries? It is too funny an idea, is it not? No, we... we are of course... Norveegans.

The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming! (1966)
Writers: Nathaniel Benchley (novel), William Rose (screenplay)

You have a comic book about this? Maybe a meme? Otherwise Trumpelstilsken minions won't understand this.

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #1834 on: January 13, 2018, 11:41:26 AM »
 :D