Re: Funny Politics
« Reply #1875 on: February 13, 2018, 03:30:49 AM »
>:(

I could have warned you about your post breaking the rules. Same as StrikeZone broke some time ago. But for what? It is useless.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 05:32:11 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1876 on: February 14, 2018, 09:09:32 PM »
V Day cards from the WH.....
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #1877 on: February 14, 2018, 11:28:46 PM »
 ;D

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1878 on: February 16, 2018, 06:25:00 PM »
Meanwhile in Australia:

"For the past week and a half, Australia has been talking about deputy prime minister Barnaby Joyce's affair with his former staffer, Vikki Campion.

And then on Thursday afternoon, the prime minister made an announcement: the #bonkban was on.

After somberly announcing that the deputy PM had behaved extremely badly, "appalled all of us", and caused deep hurt to his family, Malcolm Turnbull went on to announce changes to the ministerial standards.

"I don't care whether they are married or single ... They must not have sexual relations with their staff," he said in an extraordinary press conference."

And that of course led to the Oz twitterati starting in. 

"Breaking: sex banned in parliament

LESS TO COME"
-- Michael Roddan

"If anyone needs clarifying what constitutes sex, as a lesbian I have the authority to tell you the answer is all of it. Yes even that. #bonkban"
-- Sally Rugg

"Sex? No thanks, we're Ministers"
-- Andrew Brown

"it is illegal to nut within 100km of parliament. harsh but fair"
-- J. R. Hennessy
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #1879 on: February 17, 2018, 01:37:31 AM »
Well, she's no Monica Lewinsky  :P

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1880 on: February 19, 2018, 12:13:32 AM »

Well, she's no Monica Lewinsky  :P

That is true. :)

Meanwhile, it's President's Day weekend.

"Richard Nixon wasn't a very good president. I prefer presidents who don't get caught."

"Bill Clinton is married to a crooked, lying woman who has no stamina, used her private email account, was responsible for Benghazi, sold Uranium to the Russians, and she should be locked up. Also, he was the 42nd president."

"Barack Obama: No!  No!  No!  No!  No!  No!"

"Finally, Donald Trump is the smartest president ever. He uses the best words and has the most accomplishments. More than any of these other losers. Everyone says so."

-- Late Night with Seth Meyers: "Donald J. Trump's Guide to US Presidents, Vol. 1"

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #1881 on: February 22, 2018, 02:37:41 PM »
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1882 on: February 27, 2018, 01:40:27 PM »
During Monday's meeting with governors, the current occupant of the White House proposed one thing that might have prevented the school shooting in Florida: himself.

"You know, I really believe — you don’t know until you test it — but I really believe I’d run in there, even if I didn’t have a weapon.”

First of all: you, run? Even when you were running for president, you took an escalator!

Second of all: you, Captain Bone Spurs, would have made like an unarmed Rambo to save the day? You think you're Charles Bronson in Death Wish or something? Oh, wait a minute: he does think he's Charles Bronson!

Third of all: you, run into a place unarmed? You couldn't even handle an unarmed bird.

It's funny but it's not funny at the same time.

« Reply #1883 on: February 27, 2018, 03:45:42 PM »
Actually I love his idea, him doing this. Next opportunity he should do it.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #1884 on: February 27, 2018, 08:15:03 PM »
The shooter have worn a "MAGA" hat, what danger could the shooter be to Trump?!?!?!??
Being mauled with kisses and hug?!?!?!?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #1885 on: February 27, 2018, 09:50:24 PM »
The shooter have worn a "MAGA" hat, what danger could the shooter be to Trump?!?!?!??

Considering Trump is a germaphobe....

« Reply #1886 on: February 28, 2018, 12:25:51 PM »

Can you imagine the damage this shooter would caused crawling up Trumpelstilsken asshole?

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1887 on: February 28, 2018, 09:47:54 PM »
So WH Communications Director Hope Hicks is resigning....

Does that mean the WH is now completely Hope-less?
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1888 on: February 28, 2018, 11:20:50 PM »
So WH Communications Director Hope Hicks is resigning....

Does that mean the WH is now completely Hope-less?

(rimshot)

(although most would argue that this "administration" has been hopeless from inception)

« Reply #1889 on: February 28, 2018, 11:22:10 PM »
Everyone remember the Bill Clinton's farewell video "The Last Days"?
https://youtu.be/hi39UO57LHw

The rooms were as empty after 8 years as they seem to be now with Trumpelstilskens people fleeing the WH.