Pendejo

• A Cup
Re: Funny Politics
« Reply #1935 on: May 31, 2018, 06:40:47 AM »
Wonder if he offered her a "cigar"...

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

« Reply #1937 on: June 12, 2018, 01:18:33 AM »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #1938 on: June 12, 2018, 01:31:11 AM »
^ You are delusional. The Mounties are a police force, not a military force and the USA could turn Canada into a radioactive ashtray if it wanted to.

« Reply #1939 on: June 12, 2018, 06:04:30 AM »
^ This thread is called "Funny Politics".

Btw. why is Trumpelstilsken holding up this brothel picture?

Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Cutter

• X Cup
« Reply #1940 on: June 12, 2018, 08:24:50 AM »
The building in the pic, if I understand correctly, was built owned and operated by his Grandfather, in CANADA.
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!

My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1941 on: June 12, 2018, 09:45:29 PM »
True; that's Grandpa Trump's first hotel - up in the Yukon during the gold rush.

And it was widely known for its "private rooms for ladies" (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

« Reply #1942 on: June 12, 2018, 11:03:29 PM »
Now we know where Trumpelstilsken got his education from with: grab her by the pussy.

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #1943 on: June 13, 2018, 09:00:37 AM »
Speaking of pussy, how's that book tour going Slick Willie?

Eliza

« Reply #1944 on: June 13, 2018, 02:00:43 PM »
^ You are delusional. The Mounties are a police force, not a military force and the USA could turn Canada into a radioactive ashtray if it wanted to.

They were joking, solvegas  ;)
All photos copyright Eliza D
unless otherwise stated.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1945 on: June 20, 2018, 09:37:31 PM »
Pete Souza continues to throw shade.

This is a photo of the "Scandal Room" at the Watergate Hotel. It was from this room that E. Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy directed the burglary at DNC headquarters on June 17, 1972.

Taken on the anniversary of the break-in by Souza.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #1946 on: June 22, 2018, 10:48:34 PM »
You know, with all the clear government tyranny on display in the "Crisis at the Border" (e.g. closing border crossings where immigrants can apply for amnesty, then arresting them for illegal entry when they try to ask for amnesty at another crossing), one wonders if there's a group of dedicated patriots who have sworn to use their rights as carved in stone in the Constitution to keep and bear arms for the sole purpose of fighting such tyranny....

rtpoe

« Reply #1947 on: June 23, 2018, 10:44:14 AM »
You know, with all the clear government tyranny on display in the "Crisis at the Border" (e.g. closing border crossings where immigrants can apply for amnesty, then arresting them for illegal entry when they try to ask for amnesty at another crossing), one wonders if there's a group of dedicated patriots who have sworn to use their rights as carved in stone in the Constitution to keep and bear arms for the sole purpose of fighting such tyranny....

That's the problem. Those that hoard those stock piles of fire arms are obviously not the real US patriots. They are the venom and cancer for the US.
Real patriots are different. They care about the country and that it also collaborates well with the world and partners.
It means that other countries and their people look on another nation and say, they do well and they are friendly. A real patriot is an ambassador for his nation.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #1948 on: June 24, 2018, 12:21:21 AM »
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1949 on: June 26, 2018, 04:35:28 AM »
"Let’s break down the president’s tweet and see how much of his commentary is rooted in reality vs. the politics of protecting his chief spokeswoman, Sarah Huckabee Sanders. As most everyone in the country already knows, Sanders was dining at the Red Hen in Lexington, Va. — not to be confused with the Red Hen in Washington, which has been dragged into this losing battle — when owner Stephanie Wilkinson asked the press secretary to leave..."

-- The Washington Post, June 25, 2018: "Everything Trump got wrong about Red Hen, in one tweet"

"We nonetheless would argue that Ms. Huckabee, and Ms. Nielsen and Mr. Miller, too, should be allowed to eat dinner in peace. Those who are insisting that we are in a special moment justifying incivility should think for a moment how many Americans might find their own special moment. How hard is it to imagine, for example, people who strongly believe that abortion is murder deciding that judges or other officials who protect abortion rights should not be able to live peaceably with their families?”

-- The Washington Post Editorial Board, June 25, 2018: "Let The Trump Team Eat in Peace"

“How did any higher primate write this paragraph without coughing up a lung? How did any sentient mammal not red-pencil this paragraph into oblivion? How did Post truck drivers not save their employers severe embarrassment by tossing that entire day’s print run into the Potomac?

For the benefit of those people also living in [WaPo Opinion Editor] Fred Hiatt’s Land Without History: abortion providers have been stalked. Their children have been stalked. Their places of business have been vandalized. And, lest we forget, doctors who perform abortions have been fucking killed! They’ve been gunned down in their clinics, in their kitchens, and in their churches. They have not been allowed to live peaceably with their families, Fred, you addlepated Beltway thooleramawn. They haven’t been allowed to live at all. I’m no expert, but I’m fairly sure that a bullet in the head is far more uncivil than a complementary fucking cheese plate. What is wrong with these people?

I’m old enough to remember the raucous town halls of 2010, when the AstroTurfed forces of the Tea Party shouted down members of Congress while men with automatic weapons strolled around the perimeter of arenas in which the President of the United States was speaking. I’m old enough to remember when N. Leroy Gingrich, Definer of Civilization's Rules and Leader (Perhaps) of The Civilizing Forces, was working out his Universal Lexicography of Insult for the benefit of a party that ate it up with an entrenching tool. Newt also emerged on the electric Twitter machine over the weekend, leaping to SarahHuck’s defense, and that was nearly enough to make me give up English as a hobby...

This debate is stupid. It’s also dangerously beside the point. SarahHuck is the lying mouthpiece of a lying regime that is one step away from simply hauling people off in trucks. That she was politely told to take her business elsewhere is a small step towards assigning public responsibility to public officials that enable a perilous brand of politics. There are bigger steps to be taken, but everyone in official Washington is too damn timid to do what really needs to be done about this band of pirates.

So, Sarah, since I know it is hard for you to understand even short sentences, I’ll put it as briefly as I can: Take a hike.”

-- Esquire.com, June 25, 2018: "The Civility Debate Has Reached Peak Stupidity" by Charles P. Pierce

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.