Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
32JJ Wendy Fiore! (MERGED)
« on: May 04, 2011, 11:39:43 PM »
It's not often that we get to delete a posting prohibition and shorten the rules, so it gives us pleasure to let everyone know that Wendy has rescinded her prior request that no pictures of her appear at the BEA. So, it is now OK to post about her, including images, within the bounds of the other rules of course (1-1-1, etc...). It may take a day or two for this change to actually be reflected in the Rule text (there will be a couple of other minor changes too) but as of now, Wendy is no longer on the prohibited content list.

Thanks to DJPFC for his help in putting Wendy in touch with us regarding this change and (though I probably don't need to say it) if Wendy herself eventually happens to pop into our forums, I trust everyone will treat her with the respect and hospitality that is warranted. Thanks. ;)

Edit to attach a photo the lovely Ms. Fiore included when she emailed her consent to this change. 

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:46:45 PM by Palomine »

PregNut

• ZZZ Cup
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: It's now OK to post Wendy Fiore aka Wendy4 aka Chicago Party Girl
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 12:30:01 AM »
Good news!

Too bad I'm already over her.
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

LIONHEART

• C Cup
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 03:31:04 AM »
Too bad I'm already over her.

That's funny. Mind reader. Especially since the truth is she IS a bit "so last year". However tons of folks here are turned on by girls who are "so last century" even, that I'm sure she will be a welcome addition.

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 03:45:44 AM »
What? You mean I might get more business if my fans are allowed to share some of my photos?

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 04:12:48 AM »
Sigh. I have nothing much to say, but the first three posts are all negative?

I think this is good news, and I'm very pleased.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 04:15:30 AM by onion_writer »

SwitcherX

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 04:47:13 AM »

Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 05:25:17 AM »
Thank you, DJ, for your help in this matter.

Thank you, mods, for making the necessary rule changes.

And thank you, Wendy, for letting us see teh bewbies :)

-- TheZookie "Christmas comes quite early this year!" 007
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

mlincoln86

• A Cup
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 09:33:42 AM »
meh, there were millions of pics of her  floating around all over the net during the prohibition. and like someone else mentioned.... already over her.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 09:35:44 AM by mlincoln86 »

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 10:52:14 AM »
This is the biggest merger since the Berlin wall collapse!

"Mr. Palomine, tear down this wall!"

And guys, it's ok to be "over her" and while there are bunches of pics of her elsewhere, the core of this post is to inform us here at the BEA that pictures are accepted here and we no longer have to "swarm! swarm! swarm!" when someone posts pics of her morphed or unmorphed, video or gif. Wendy Fiore, you are a welcome addition to our little catalog of women with big breasts that we just happen to make bigger. Please, enjoy your stay and take one last look at the floor. :D
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 01:08:43 PM »
if Wendy herself eventually happens to pop into our forums, I trust everyone will treat her with the respect and hospitality that is warranted. Thanks. ;)

We lost one great legend not thru just how she was treated but how her fan was treated, and over stepping the boundary of speaking on her behalf, without her consent. Please learn from this and set aside the jealousy and let everyone have a privilege to chat with her cordially!
Remember, life is too short to actually get annoyed about what someone you donít know, donít care about, and donít like thinks about you and what you enjoy doing.

MrLucky

• A Cup
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 01:15:05 PM »
instanegativity on the first couple posts.. I thought that was my job....

time to do the unexpected: HI wendy, glad you love us a lil more, HUGS AND KISSES, we love you~~~~!

colt13

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 04:49:11 PM »

I was going to say that this is big news, and you provided proof! ;D

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2011, 07:11:05 PM »
Sigh. I have nothing much to say, but the first three posts are all negative?

Yeah, WTF???  C'mon guys... this is good news and there's no reason to react like that, especially when the lady in question looks like this and has all-natural JJ-cup boobs like these:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:16:22 PM by DJPFC »
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2011, 07:19:56 PM »
The boob overflow alone would overfill a C cup bra...bloody hell. Can't wait to see more, much more, of Wendy around here.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

ninjrk

• F Cup
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2011, 08:01:09 PM »
After careful consideration I find I am OK with this.  Weird, huh?

Matt
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL